Harry & Meghan #333 Ten rows back and "someone" called the hacks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
as someone said above - court side seats are where the A list sit - Beckhams, PPOW, Kardashians etc

H&M look like they're in the corporate box for a well done treat courtesy of "Topps Tiles" best sales people in 2022.

Megz is pleased because she heard she just won the raffle and has won a tub of grout (might come in handy?) and told she sit can next to the coach driver on the way home.
View attachment 2126112
BIB - I love it! And she grabbed her best outfit to wear and all... 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
What wrinkled mess. The irony of course is that this is a place where jeans would be more appropriate (unlike, say, Wimbledon)..however, she is taking a page from HMTLQ and wearing a solid bright bright color so that she can be spotted in the crowd.

I immediately thought Pretty Woman too.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Harry is looking really porky here.
I would love to see a pic of her legs in those shorts 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
as someone said above - court side seats are where the A list sit - Beckhams, PPOW, Kardashians etc

H&M look like they're in the corporate box for a well done treat courtesy of "Topps Tiles" best sales people in 2022.

Megz is pleased because she heard she just won the raffle and has won a tub of grout (might come in handy?) and told she sit can next to the coach driver on the way home.
View attachment 2126112
We’ve been to the same office do!!!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
YAY! I've just become a VIP, and in time for the Coronation
Yay! Congrats!

FYI: You see that locked door over there? If you listen carefully, you can hear whimpering. @Nuttynana has LC Johnny in there. Whatever you do, Do. Not. Upset. Her. Hostage negotiations are currently taking place to allow him to attend the coronation.

That's also why there are no cheesy poofs. Plan b, if negotiations fail, is to lure her away with cheese products and swearing then shoot her with a tranquilliser before relocating her to the wilds of London where she can be with her own kind.

🤫😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
i see she's rubbing her hands like she always does, like a fly just landed on fresh manure.

on a more serious note, i'm having fika (Swedish elevenses), so do i start a new thread with my coffee? does anyone else want to?
Yes, please start a new thread. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 18
A couple more, you say?
Here's another Real Royal doing some Royalling:
The Duke of Gloucester at the Cenotaph

1682419174886.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Just read that the other people in the box were Archewell staff - so that's another cost they can offset, 'work' innit

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
the conversation looks scintillating ..... blah, blah and me, my, mine, my ego, my, mine.

Harry is dutifylly nodding and you can lip read - he looks straight at the person filming and carires on nodding and says "right" nod, nod... ha ha - he knows the script.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
How would they be able to reserve a box for a playoff game on such short notice?and how much would it cost?

Reactions: 16
From the Daily Mail article - is that Ginge's stunt double behind - looks scruffy enough to be so and can borrow some of that hair to sprinkle over the failed hair plugs.

Megz outfit again is like 1990s hell - the awful style always look so dated - I guess when you're trying to channel your dead mother in law (how sick that sounds, but is true) then every fashion choice is a 1990s nightmare.

View attachment 2126036

View attachment 2126048
The look she aspires to seems to be failed 1980's DJ from Coventry/Diana when going for a masculine look.
tMWE5MjkyMjFmMTBhXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyODIxMjk4Ng@@._V1_.jpg

😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.