Harry & Meghan #333 Ten rows back and "someone" called the hacks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As the duo keep trying to pull attention on them (waaagh! - I still wonder what stunt they'll pull for Charlotte's birthday, especially how close it is to the Coronation. The paparazzi stumble over the family walking Sprog to high school, for he is a child genius, after all?) Catherine keeps calm and carries on - The Baby Bank, Windsor (according to the press release, they were founded in 2015 and have supported over 21,500 individuals)

Off-topic

RIP Len Goodman, when I last saw him I thought he looked a little frail - just reading, he was battling bone cancer. Oh, the poor man. He always seemed such a gentleman.
Also:
Alastair Bruce shared this little gem from the obituary of Barry Humphries (I adore him and Dame Edna, they've been giants in my life for as long as I can remember ) in The Daily Telegraph

Reactions: 38
He needs to borrow Kenny Everett's inflatable arse that he used in the sketch when he was mimicking Rod Stewart singing "Do You Think I'm Sexy" Lol Still think that's one of the funniest things I've ever seen!

Reactions: 25
100% a Harkle minion. That's why from the beginning no comments were allowed. She doesn't deny it on the statement that was released by Scooby Doo. If the source wasn't perfectly identified as close to one of the sides, the feature would probably have been blocked by the legal team at the newspaper and the journalist days as such would be numbered. No one on TRF side would have leaked such a thing, with such a skew. And it has to be either camp KC3 or camp Markle. Also, no one in TRF would have done so on the anniversary of the late Queen. So this was 100% the ILBW and now she is clumsy spinning it with the narrative that she has moved on. Let's see for how long.

Reactions: 35
I think Burrell was engaging in some hyperbole with his 10 rows back remark.
Of course, but why are people treating the comment as fact?

This is part of the problem. No one checks facts, they just repeat unfounded comments - journalists are the biggest culprits.
Misinformation spreading.
It's a big problem.

Reactions: 36
Yep, and the Fulani (have I got the name right?) thing was part of it. All a long game to prove that the BRF is outdated and actually bad, and she (and Sparry) are both the victims and the heroes, nay, saviours. Modernise. Lead the UK into the 21st century, to plagiarise like Her Unroyal Smegness. Then merch merch merch, get paid to not do their duties and to spread their tasteless shite everywhere. Even the Devil would have to retire because imagine the hell those two could create as 'leaders'

Reactions: 29
Why isn't this the lead royal headline what a fantastic achievement & helping so many in need. Fuck the markles taking away from this.
Exactly.
The mainstream media would rather shit stir than focus on stuff like this.
Everyone needs a boost and positive stories help people vibrate "up" which can only be a good thing.
---
Harry is on record saying the Telepraph isn't a tabloid.
He hates tabloids.
Maybe he has a good relationship with the Telegraph?

I'm sick of the lot of them.
I want to know about the positive stuff our royals are doing.

Last edited:
Reactions: 33
Thanks to this "living in the present" malarkey, I now have "Living in the past" rolling around as an earworm. A mental picture of Smeg standing in one leg, playing a flute has made me proper giggle!!
The one eyed piccollo is the one she plays regularly and with great enthusiasm!

Reactions: 31
I have seen some nasty comments about Andrew PB being invited to the Coronation, here is my 2 cents worth, people forget Camilla is an elderly lady, pushing on 76, I watched her closely on TV on the State Visit to Germany and she seems very nervous on Camera and knows the eyes of the world will be on her the day of the Coronation and so what if she wants to be surrounded by her nearest and dearest, so what if she got 20 invites to ask who she wished, it was her family who supported her in the tough days, same non sense is spouted when Middletons are invited to events, extended family do a lot to keep the show on the road behind the scenes for those not born into Royalty, maybe if Peg had the same support and not Ghosted so many then she maybe a lot nicer person

Reactions: 58
Its pointless to remove them, isn't KC3 supposed to be King of everyone, supporters or not? (I highly doubt Charlie has anything to do with this list anyway). Bloody daft.

Since The Proclaimers have been booted off the coronation playlist, may I suggest a "sweet nod" to ILBW - The Arctic Monkeys' Mardy Bum:

At some point hasn’t APB had a formal role as a Courtier?
Polisher of the Regal Swizzlestick?
Grand Marshall of the Balmoral Spurtle?

Maybe he’s on the Courtier bench as a sub in case a Courtier takes a tumble arse over gold-braided tit?

idk, she looks 13 in this pic. iirc, she had that super plucked eyebrows aesthetic in her high-school prom photos. i assume this is junior high graduation? i know they do those in the States.

edit: junior high or primary education, dunno how it's called, it's like 9 grades.

Reactions: 20

If you are in a prominent role in a West End show, for example, you are allocated a block of tickets to give free to your friends and family.

It's how it works. You want your loved ones to watch you perform in your big gig.
The coro is Camilla's most important performance. Of course she should have her family there.

And Andrew PB's family have links to our royals So if Charles and Camilla want him there, why not?
There are clearly no grudges held and they have moved on.
Actually moved on not pretendy moved on (Meghan, I mean you)

Reactions: 41
Catherine's efforts sure beat a box of mouldy vegetables and charging little kids to receive an unsold copy of The Bench, don't they!

Reactions: 41
Reddit - this is one commentator's take on the Invitation scenario - quite possibly how it played out (only one thing I wouldn't agree with is that if the kids do exist, then I don't think he dislikes them, I just don't think he has much interaction)
I may have said it before but I think BP put out the statement about Harry coming to ensure they controlled the narrative and basically forced his hand to stop the ‘are they aren’t they’ shenanigans.

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.