Harry & Meghan #333 Ten rows back and "someone" called the hacks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I randomly wondered if Kate is a Tattler who posts anon in this thread and thought I'd pop my swede in to say so and just leave that there 🤭

I would love this to be true and for Catherine to see how much we love her (well, me anyway). But never going to happen. Shame.
---

Btw Sainsburys are doing a Prosecco deal for £5.50 with a Nectar card 🥂🥂🥂🥂

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
right, that's it for me, I'm not buying a Telegraph newspaper again, and I hope they lose a shed load of money. What happened to independent thinking and coverage. I am not naive to know that newspapers have their political leanings as per their owners/editors /innvestors etc...
But what an actual shite show . Who'd have thought the Telegraph has sunk as low as some of the daily rags.
For the comments to be switched off, I am guessing they paid mega dollar 💲💲💲💲💲💲 for that article. Five, draughts before it was accepted by their paymaster.
I thought they were a right leaning newspaper. just goes to show, whoever has the money get's the coverage, I thought that was true of US but now here.

Going to do my own reading and make up my own mind on stuff and we all should. Fed up of being the surfs to these so called elites who want to feed us "Their truth and their narratives.". :sick: No difference to Markles and their ilk. :sick:

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
Oh dear, poor Diane…hoisted by her own petard.
Couldn‘t have happened to a better bigot.

Note that the Guardian editorial team did nowt to protect DA by pointing out politely before publication that her ‘draft’ letter might be a tad ‘off message’. Nope, they hung her out to dry on the bare desert rocks of exposed hypocrasies.
Ooops, being Sunday, it was the Observer rather than the weekday/Saturday issue of the Guardian.

All the same, it seems that nowt stood between a shadow cabinet Minister of many years experience, an MP for a highly diverse constituency - which includes significant Orthodox (& non) Jewish communities, as well as diaspora generations of Irish, Roma & other ethnic groups - making the unfathomably inflammatory comments. Where are her political advisors? Where are her friends in the liberal press who would press pause so the ‘draft’ would not be published.

Abbott, by her own words & enthusiasm, has exposed herself - again - as an anti-Semite.
About time she was shown the door.

• Sick
Reactions: 33
We all knew shenanigans from this pair would be forthcoming, and it will continue right up to (and beyond) the Corrie.

They will be their own undoing. Let them get on with it. Just wait until the Corrie celebrations kick in, it will completely overshadow their crap.

Reactions: 28
Whattttttttttt!! I love my phone like I love my children and I have no regrets even typing that out , I sweat when I can’t find it and I’m not joking.

I’ve never had one, never felt the need.
[/QUOTE]
You are a lucky spud.

Reactions: 15
I leave this here which is the first of about five pics I've made of dancing queen and in some Prince Philip 😀😄😀 x
Must catch up I'm quite behind 😘 x ...

Resizer_16822298170433.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
We all knew shenanigans from this pair would be forthcoming, and it will continue right up to (and beyond) the Corrie.

They will be their own undoing. Let them get on with it. Just wait until the Corrie celebrations kick in, it will completely overshadow their crap.

Or even Keep Calm and Corrie On

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Not just any old anti-monarchist, he wants to abolish it all, yet the little hypocrite can't wait to be amongst the celebration. I hope Yousaf won't be wearing full Scottish attire, no one can compete with Johnny on that!
when he was sworn in as First Minister, he didn't wear Scottish attire, he didn't reply when taking the oath either , just a bow, hopefully we will see a lettuce affect, it all just Humza shite!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Harry & Meghan #334 We don't care what you say, nothing will ruin Coronation day.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Bookworm. The letter

Thanks @LadyMuck 😘
I don't understand this letter business or the significance of it leaking, but here goes.

BookWorm says it was inevitable that the Ho would pull a stunt today. PC wrote to the Ho after the Porker interview expressing his sadness at their remarks and the family estrangement. The Ho wrote back about unconscious bias in the RF and the remark about Ffark's skin colour by an RF member.

B/W said PC was very stupid to write to her in the first place, knowing about the Dear Daddy letter and the 17 lies in the Porker interview. He still put pen to paper. There will be nothing incriminating in the letter, but the Ho will spin it and PC should have known this. B/W thinks he possibly overestimates his own intelligence.

The Stoat later denied racism accusations, saying it was unconscious bias instead. Word salad rubbish.

Lawyers letters have gone back and forth, not about the content of the letters but about the fact the news was leaked. Leak highly unlikely Clarence House or BP, but likely Montyshitto. But the letters exist, and the Ho told Scrobie to issue a statement. The original Telegraph article wss correct. BookWorm believes that PC was not the only senior royal to reach out to the Stoats after the Porker interview.

She thinks the letter business is a nothing-burger, sure to have been a kind and sad letter which would gain sympathy for KC. The Ho wants to heal the rift as she no longer has a father, but BookWorm suspects that if TM came into a lot of money the Ho would find Jesus and forgive him - after all, he's still alive and not far away. (TM not Jesus).
After transcribing this I'm no nearer knowing what all the fuss is about.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.