Harry & Meghan #332 Nothing can beat'er cos we love our Chita!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lady C plunging right in

Accountant report exposing Archewell? Ominous. The Harkles appear to be misusing a charity for political agenda and rewards.
1) Haz is only allowed to stay in UK 16 days in any calendar year by the UK tax authorities. That is why he is jetting back to US asap after the Coronation.
2) James Holt is paid 27 times the average for his position.
3)
Companies set up in Delaware for tax avoidance and freedom from scrutiny especially with a resident spouse. Would have to be more transparent if set up in UK.

KC relates to Haz because both married someone mentally unstable (Diana)? Yes KC knows the torment and can identify with Haz. QC is a stable spouse.

Smeg failed to understand royal role? Absolutely, she expected to be worshipped and treated like a star with the red carpet laid out. Her attitude was disdainful and her expression smug. She can relate to seduction but not to service and altruism.

KC's approach to the Coronation? Meritocracy not aristocracy. Lady C considers it ill-judged to favour new order (woke) rather than old order (dukes) in society. Aristocrats are important because they understand the concept of noblesse oblige more than nouveau riche. Distancing from monarchy may result in aristocracy free to be indulgent without noble conscience and more like rich in US.

KC's attitude to the Harkles? The Harkles' bad behaviour appears to be rewarded. Mainly a fear for Haz's vulnerability should relationship end. İnvited to Coronation as a son but boundaries were set and Smeg's demands were not met. Stronger, more nuanced and considered approach than people appreciate

Smeg and political ambitions? Lady C has a friend who is a friend of Diane Feinstein and does not consider Smeg a good fit.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
"This bullshit letter that meg leaked today of all days, comes down to this: The Queen refused her a picture with her children as she knew meg will merch it. But She granted it to Catherine."

Have to disagree with this poster. Her Majesty, PC and the Royal Family would have never "refused her a picture" in the early days like when they were part of the RF and invited to Balmoral. Why would they constantly invite them but refuse a photo?

There were no opportunities for a family photo because the Flatpacks were never there, it's as simple as that. The only photos from the time if the Flatpack births were photoshopped, and the RF knew it, so to suggest that bona fide photos were refused because the Stoats would merch them is nonsense.

They sold the Photoshopped one of the Ho and Ho Mom with the shawl to Gayle King for Millions $, and CH used one of PC staring at a shawl, and then the Spencer fake christening with dodgy Welby was plastered all over the world.
After that, zilch, but of course history is being rewritten.

Did the gruesomes go to Balmoral other than the once before they got married.

The gruesomes are the ones that wouldn't take up the invitations to Balmoral when still living in the UK.

• Sick
Reactions: 28
I suppose it is because they wish to find fault in everyone and everything bar themselves, but to twist a normal, innocent remark into an indication of rampant racism in an entire family, takes some beating! Do they have such thin skins that even a sideways glance is a cut to the quick? How in Gods name did they survive childhood and teenage teasing?
Akin to the ‘dreadful comment‘ which induced paroxysms of anguish and grief (and no doubt seismic collapses to the floor, sobbing), when our first sprog was born, my delighted husband called my parents to let them know . “You have a grand daughter and we are going to call her ******” said the well chuffed new dad. “******?“ Was the response. “******? No after Aunt ******?”. Now had we been Harkle-like, we could have thrown a wobbler, demanded an apology and shunned the grandparents, but instead we laughed, understood it was a knee jerk reaction to an unexpected name, and the grandparents delighted in the company of said grandwean for many many years. ……..and we have copious numbers of photographs of them with her and her sister.
When Harry calls his fellow cadets ‘our little P*** friend’ or makes reference to r**heads, that’s not his fault, he didn’t know such remarks were racist, and we are to let it go.

When someone in the family mentions something about skin tone - now three years on revealed to be ’not made with malice’ - we are to lose our bleeping tit about the ‘Royal Racist/Unconscious Biasist’.

JUST duck OFF!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
A Fortnight to go 😃😃
The World's greatest majesty, Pomp & Circumstance.
A Coronation for us all to see.
The Services Salutes ; Cannon, Reginents and Royal Flypasts

Crowds and enjoyment.

I can't wait 😃😃

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I mean she's doing a fantastic job with number 2 isn't she.... She's not upstaging him at all, but over this next two weeks, we are going to see her give it a bloody good try!

I honestly wonder how far she will go, to try and get a headline story on Sunday 7th.... Honestly, she needs to Foxtrot Oscar now.

I agree with others who've mentioned, I think H is still in the UK.... I just wonder why and how many meetings he's been having with the men in grey 🤔
---
I think the comment was entirely made up and just a comment in general wondering how your kids would look - as normal people discuss.
Completely agree, I may have said this before... My partner is Caucasian but goes so dark in the sun, some ask if he's not.... I'm pasty, we've had the conversation in regards to our children's skin tone - isn't that what happens?

Will they get your nose??
My straight hair? Your curly hair??
Uncle Bob's ears??

• Sick
Reactions: 26
This from the Telegraph article:
While the issues raised during the racism row have never been resolved, the Duchess is said to have moved on and does not hold a grudge
bwhahahahahhahahahaha

What the hell does smeagol do when she does hold a grudge?????????

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
So who do you think it is? Charles himself perhaps.

Older people are less aware of the easy offence taken by the younger generation by what they might think is an innocent remark or joke.
I think William and Kate would have been very careful not to make any remarks that could be construed as racism.
This could be seen as further reinforcement of the Flatpack fakery. I believe that every member of the Royal Family knew that the Ho had never been pregnant with Fffake, and will have made it their business to see the evidence like at Birkenhead and the flat stomach when she went out with Markus on her sham "baby shower".

So this is a game of double-bluff by the Stoats, to drive home endlessly the truth of Ffark. The RF are unable to admit that they'd never speculate as to whether a silicone bump would be born with Afro curls. Instead they respond to the bogus accusation about a non-existent child which is exactly what the Stoats want them to do.

The RF are now the subject of an Alice In Wonderland media discussion, thanks to the Ho, about the fact that nobody said anything about a child that doesn't exist.
We don't know if PC wrote to her, but he was very foolish if he did.
That's IF this story is true. But tbh it doesn't really matter does it.

• Wow
Reactions: 24
This from the Telegraph article:
While the issues raised during the racism row have never been resolved, the Duchess is said to have moved on and does not hold a grudge
bwhahahahahhahahahaha

What the hell does smeagol do when she does hold a grudge?????????
Throwing china wouldnt be enough !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Oh good. Smeg will now be able to blame twit boy when she doesn't get selected to run for a seat. She won't have to confront her total unsuitability, lack of competence and the fact that no one likes her.
---

Reactions: 26
Why on earth did KC write her a letter after the OW interview??

Not sure I believe the letter guff tbh. If he had received a letter from the King she would have leaked it by now...unless she is going for a double header on Coronation Day of divorce and leaking the letter. She is a trigger to me as she reminds me so much of my Narc (not in the looks department) but the way she is determined to win everything. I try not to read or watch their guff because I get the rage and it reminds me all over again what I let my narc do to me.......I just had no idea at the time.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.