Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

planetmirth

VIP Member
I think she will launch Tig on day of coronation or the day before

Their brand is criticising the Royal Family …full stop !!!
So now we will enter the “ moving on “ phase where they will do interviews explaining that they are ‘moving on ‘, with a full recap of the things they are ‘ moving on ‘ from !!!!! This phase will last 3 years.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41

Chita

VIP Member
I just read that Katy Perry is the only person in history to ever achieve 6 #1 singles off a single album.
She's performing at the coronation concert and doesn't she live close to the Harkle mansion in Montecito and isn't she a critic of Meghan?

:m :m :m

• Heart

Ndrangheta

VIP Member
I hope Peg is papped on the day of the coronation looking blissfully happy at lunch with an attractive, rich, single, straight man who isn't her husband. Maybe even a night shot of her canoodling with him ...

• Haha
  • Heart

Ndrangheta

VIP Member
I honestly think Harry and Meghan's shennanigans have helped devalue the institution. Hate to say it. What a pair of cunts they are, what was the POINT exactly. ...a mega hissy-fit, "If I can't have it, NO ONE can have it". Awful, VILE, human beings. I hate them. I find them both throughly depressing, they make me miserable.

• Heart
  • Sad

Nuttynana

VIP Member
I hope Peg is papped on the day of the coronation looking blissfully happy at lunch with an attractive, rich, single, straight man who isn't her husband. Maybe even a night shot of her canoodling with him ...
It will be a rich,old,flaccid,fornicated old fart who needs a splint!

• Haha
  • Heart

thenorthremembers

VIP Member
LOL THIS IS BRILLIANT 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 #tigofthedump
What is making people think shes askjng for a divorce?
He’s not bringing in the money, He’s making her a laughing stock.. well so is she but I’m megs eyes she never does wrong. I could list more but I cba I’m sorry 😆
---
Tomorrow's Express front page.

First Tominey and now this.

Have the media collectively been briefed to push a "be nice to and/or promote Harold" narrative?

Is Chuck honestly proud of Hazza trashing William and Catherine? And Camilla?

Anticipation for the Corrie is already lukewarm. It'll be rock bottom if the public get much more of this for the next three weeks.

View attachment 2101133
Nah I’m not buying that, he’s no way proud of Harry come on, he’s slagged KC his mother off and his father. He’s been called and QC well he’s called everyone. Whoever wrote this needs to give their head a huge wobble. Maybe they’re on the same drugs as Has been.

• Haha

Mollywobbles

VIP Member
I believe that KC and Harry might have had a phone call to clear the air before the coronation.
Do I believe KC rolled over, begged his son to come, apologised. No way.
He probably said he was welcome to join the family but no tantrums. Do not upset my wife and your brother. Keep a low profile. And do not bring Meghan because it’s my coronation, not hers.
Harry probably agreed because his life is falling apart and he is grasping at his last link with his family.

• Sick
  • Sad

BlinkyBill

VIP Member
"Despite being the Duchess of Sussex, ho is a mom first" What a stupid thing to say. Every mother is a mother first as much as they can be. And why would being a Duchess stop her from doing stuff anyway? It's not like she has to work. Ridiculous.

Great new thread and title, loved the poll.
she's 'a mom first' - how is that one going to play out in the future re her solo shopping trips to LA? - their evenings out to Soho House - them going to polo matches - all sans kiddies???
So the Sugar Squad are all getting on board with Aldi's Prince partay and inviting themselves to chip in to the Go Fund Me.... :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart

Bride of Lupine

Chatty Member
I do quite like / feel sorry for Charles so don’t actually mean this the way it going to come off. Bear with me.

I’m just going to say roll on the age of King William to cut the crap. QE and KC have both been / are being much too weak and so was the King before that in his dealings with his wayward brother. William is a very different character, more akin to George V, but nicer towards his children. I for one think it’s high time monarchy is led by someone stronger again now after so many decades of dillydallying and pandering to wayward sons, spouses, siblings and grandkids.

KW, I hope, would show the door to all traitors, inc Eugenie, from the get go. Thereby protecting George so much better than he himself has been by his father and grandmother, whose priority he should have been.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Ndrangheta

VIP Member
Please be Dr Phil, Please be Dr Phil :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Honestly, when a rich middle/upper class person says they have a therapist it means they pay someone money to be their pretend friend for a few hours, possibly even having them say that they aren't in fact a cunt who no one likes or want to be around. Of course, for people with genuine MHI's therapy can sometimes be useful (but of course, if you're working class you'll never get one on the NHS and you can't afford to pay for one or get time off work to use one).

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 40

AudreyAnn

VIP Member
I know she's about to re launch her blog, but I wonder if it will be fit and ready by the Corrie:unsure:. Also, some wag has pointed out that the name of her blog is GIT backward:ROFLMAO:

I can see how RF/KC3 was put in a bad position with surrogacy claims etc.. Our late Queen wouldn't have known or would she ??
But really if they were to question them about it what would be the response. " `My pregnancy is private and not public for public consumption " However, legally behind the scenes I am sure DNA has been requested and not supplied, and this is what they want the apology for TRG alluded to this in her recent blog. And I think she's spot on. How RF goes about taking them out of the LOS is another matter. Harold and wife really shouldn't have insisted on them having titles, this isn't going to end well for those poor children.

If it transpires, the kid are half Harolds/Surrogate, then RF could potentially step in. especially after/during the divorce. This is going to cost them serious amounts of money to pay her off. Unless they threaten them with trying to deceive The Crown and legal measures.

What I do think is divine retribution is How you can go from one of the most prestigious families/ positions in the world to being a blog writer is one spectacular fall. History will not be kind to her and rightly so. :cool:

• Heart
It was a beautiful day as the CAS Squad arrived in Montecito. The ride had been bumpy as @Nuttynana had never flown a plane before. @Pom Bear had been in the back barking orders to the squad.

Everyone disembarked and ran to do their duties. All cats scrambled up trees to take watch whilst Hayseed kept guard below. It was a precision operation and all dogs knew what they were looking for. Two cardboard boxes.

The garden had been scoured but there were no sightings of a swing, slide, climbing frame, sandpit or any other toys for them to play with so they reported back to @LadyMuck who was available to gather information to send on to Lady C in confidence.

The dogs had gone missing! They'd entered the house under cover and smelt roast chicken and sausages so made their way into the kitchen. After having a feast they scoured the house for any signs of kids. No toys, photos or children were evident. Then they heard a scream and peeped into the kitchen. Smegs was on the floor crying and blaming Haz for eating all their tea without leaving any for her.

They reported back. Then the rest of the Squad returned from Operation Supermarket Family. They said that after close investigation knocking on neighbours doors, before they could interrogate the owners, they had to roll over and give a paw, then they were allowed a treat. But they couldn't glean any evidence because ... None of the neighbours understood dog speak or cat meows.
Minx, my avatar and proud member of the CAS was able to snap a photo of some of the Squad approaching the Monteshitto Mansion and they sure look like they mean business!

cat squad1.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

Ck13

Chatty Member
Imagine being that bitter that major Johnny stole the limelight behind them that they want advanced seating notice . What a pair of bellends

• Haha
  • Heart

PurvyPanda

VIP Member
If the King genuinely thinks he can heal a rift with his son whilst he is still married to this woman, than he really has underestimated how manipulative she is.

She has turned a genuine Prince into a barrel scrapping celebrity. That’s the only way she knows how to level with people, those who are worthy of being celebrated or have status, by bringing them down to her gutter level.

• Sick
  • Sad

Mollywobbles

VIP Member
It’s really sad that Harry is coming back on his own and staying in Frogmore Cottage on his own.
Not one member of his family has reached out and suggested he stay with them.
But instead of wondering what he has done wrong and regretting that he has upset them he’ll be wallowing in self righteous indignation.
Silly silly man!

• Sick

Bobble22

VIP Member
I'm going to start writing a royal blog where I say 'I was correct but couldn't say" after whatever it is happens, and ignore all the times I said things that never happened.
I could pretend that I'm a palace insider or hiding in Johnnie's sporran :love:.

• Haha
  • Heart