Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JAR21

VIP Member
Anneofgreengables I think it was the first half of last year.

Sunshite Sux threw their PR machine at the gruesomes but they knew best.
I think Smeg thought it would make her more relative but the gruesomes had only produced a 20 minute podcast, the wooden plank book and the Orca interview so Smeg had to do the stable mate Ellen show.

Melissa McCarthy did the 40 for 40 Smeg thing because she is also a client of Sunshite Sux.
In the clip Melissa wore a cabbage on her head and drank tea. Smeg was having a go at HMQEII as cabbage was PP's nickname for her.
A couple of videos:

MM Ellen preview.mp4

MM Ellen Skit.mp4

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Anneofgreengables

Chatty Member
Mine's four days AFTER, but I'll be late to the party (away on hols), hope there's some leftovers.corrination
We’ve booked the week before. Back just in time for the build up to the big day itself 😀 though having to endure looking at that grifting tosser with a face like a slapped arse will make me wish I’m back in Tenerife. But on the bright side there’s Jonny to look forward too. Jonny in all his glory wearing his best kilt and as a bonus Ollie might make an appearance too in case QC needs her blankie.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Cinnamon.girl

VIP Member
Daily Express. At last the truth!! 😄
A Sussex Aide misled the Press 4 years ago about Fffarke's birth, so it's not the Stoat's fault after all that nobody knew what was going on!! He's only just realised!
The Aide? Maybe Sara Latham, who started working for the Stoats two months before Fffaarke was "born"??? She then worked for HM when the Stoats went to Canada.

THEN : MARCH 2019
"Sara Latham, Meghan Markle and Prince Harry's New PR Manager, Worked for Hillary Clinton's Campaign
Here's what we know about Latham, who's set to lead the Communications Strategy at the royal couple's new Buckingham Palace outfit.
a7a8d7fb-5778-4ef3-82e9-38db7b01b917_1543505794.png
BY CHLOE FOUSSIANESPUBLISHED: MAR 14, 2019
UNDER THE BUS SHE GOES!

NOW : APRIL 2023
"Prince Harry had 'tiff' with royal staffer over 'suspenseful story' of Archie's birth
The Duke and Duchess of Sussex's former Communications Lead allegedly lied to the press in order to give them a "dramatic, suspenseful" story.

By SOPHIE MCCABE
17:28, Fri, Apr 14, 2023 | UPDATED: 17:28, Fri, Apr 14, 2023

"Prince Harry and his wife Meghan, Duchess of Sussex, welcomed their firstborn Prince Archie in May 2019. Ahead of his birth, the Duke and Duchess of Sussex announced they wanted to celebrate the expansion of their family more “privately”, ultimately going against the traditions of a royal birth at The Lindo Wing at St Mary’s Hospital in London and the highly-anticipated press photo call. However, this divergence from custom led to confusion — both inside and outside of the Royal Household."

Reactions: 16

H.R. Pufnstuf

Anyone else getting candle ads on Tattle ? I think they’ve been listening to us before MM announced she wasn’t coming and we realised there’s no need for candles!
---
No point having a title if she isn't going to even associate herself with the royals, take part in events, can't believe she's stopping their children from seeing their grandfather on this special day,
At their young age doubt they’d be asked to the ceremony but they absolutely should be there for the weekend though I’m delighted that she’s not coming. Those poor kids probably recognise Charles.

Attachments

• Haha

Dooley Doo

VIP Member
what Would happen if they removed his titles during divorce proceedings or after they were divorced 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤭🤭🤭

Someone has probably answered this.
Titles would have to be removed before the divorce for Smeg to lose it. But knowing Smeg and some of the media they would probably use Princess Smeg.

I have mentioned this a while ago, at one point there were 3 Lady Argyles (I think that was the one). Lord Argyle's wife, his ex wife and his mother or daughter.
It must of been very confusing.

Anneofgreengables

Chatty Member
Anneofgreengables I have said at post 44 what the squat was for. Somehow I deleted The Tipsy Titian's post when I quoted it.

Sunshite Sux got the gruesomes stable mate Ellen Degenerate (before the show finished because of her staff bullying) to humiliate Smeg.
Thanks @Dooley Doo I’ve just looked back at the post. Was this before she was with Haznoballs. Surely a duchess would know better 😜 Whatever it was it’s bizarre. Fancy having that out there for all to see. Attention seeking whore, whether it was a prank/setup or not it’s just ridiculous.

• Heart