Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Yupitsme!!

This is interesting! My hair is different shades of brown with I think as coppery undertone. I'll confirm with my friend when she next gives me highlights. I remember she was quite surprised with how well the colour lifted the first time she did it. Always prefers to give me caramel-ish highlights or suggests mahogany tint since my skin tonee is cool (pink). It's all going white - stark white rather than silver or anything. And also started going white pretty early - something I have apparently inherited from my paternal grandmother.
You have been unfortunate with going white early as redheads normally retain their colour longer than any other hair colour, you being brown as well has hastened the hair aging process.. But you having copper undertones would put you in the bracket of red, ie titan hair colour, darker than the auburn haired person and definetly darker than ginger hair, which is the carrot colour.. So your hair would be classed as titan toned more brown than red but still red

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Duee

VIP Member
How long do they intend to continue with the invisible kids? What about when they're 15 or 16 and also surely Prince George, Louis, Charlotte and their rf cousins will be curious and start asking questions. Or does KC believe that they should grow up to never talk about them. It doesn't bode well
Do you think they could manage for so long to not merch the kids while possible? KC won’t give them money, so they would need to show/merch them eventually.

Xales

VIP Member
Channeling money through Arsewell then drawing it back out as expenses to dodge tax ? Classy…. We’re all in this together…right !
Which or both of the multi-million 'donations' do you think was a tax write off from H's book?

• Sick

Lililyly

This is apparently what he said:

View attachment 2101334

Richard Palmer has hearing problems (I am being polite; he's a fucking hater) he needs to be retired.

He is the same person who added the "like in Africa and Asia" quote to Prince William's remarks about Ukraine when William said no such thing.

View attachment 2101336
Thanks for the correction. Sorry some men are just so “meghan” iykwim

Hannahebee

VIP Member
I saw that with my friend who lost her mum while she was expecting - she had no idea it was about to happen. So she had the baby weight but also the grief. Definitely looked fragile. My mother also lost a lot of weight around my grandmother's passing. She'd been at their place since a few days before, so had nearly starved (they used to contaminate her food with wheat. Even the boxes I'd prepared and delivered to her a couple of times), plus the grief. Then last year the drama with the narcs hit even worse. One of my friends had seen a photo of her holding the Pup when the drama had just begun and had been shocked at the change.

Both my friend and mum have been resembling their mothers that much more since their passings. Even dad looks more like his dad now. But quite scarily, mum looks like my grandmother the way she was looking in her last days.

A guy was telling me recently that I look way younger than I am, so I have been wondering about his sincerity since then 😂😂 I haven't even applied night cream in a couple of years because those are expensive!

I'm sorry for your grief 🤗

Smegs looks positively annoyed and like she's smelling something nasty. Her own mouth, maybe? My narc uncle's narc wife makes the same face. Narcissa Malfoy, except she at least loved her son, IIRC.
---

In the first pic the baby's arm looks ....flat? 😉😂
The arm looks like a doll's arm of a reborn baby IMO.

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Cinnamon.girl

VIP Member
or an apology for whoever put on a royal website [or instagram or wherever it was] that the baby was a surrogate and then deleted it too late because it had been seen and screenshotted by people.
Or an apology for something to do do with the fake pregnancy, something to do with race. Turn it back on the RF, she was ready for this.
I think they knew it was a prank on the royal website.

Reactions: 11