Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChaoticArtist

VIP Member
The biggest tell in this picture for me, and those taken in the days/weeks before and after is the age on the senior royal ladies faces. We lost my mum in law at Christmas and I aged about 10 years in seconds, honestly it shocked me. And my sister in law was the same and so were our ‘married ins’ we looked grief etched, aged, weary and desolate for a long time and I found I looked haggard because I developed jowls from 24/7 bedside vigils and lack of nourishment and minding out for my husband, my brother and my children and everyone else especially my father in law. I ran on empty for so long and it’s only now that my appearance has gone back to pre-Christmas.

Grief guts you - even my hands and forearms suffered. I can see it on Sophie, Catherine and camilla - George and Charlotte too. Nothing on that bitch says grief. I am not shy or concerned with using an aesthetician but even she said no amount of injectibles would cover my grief and nor would she administer them until I returned back to feeling life again.

this was my absoluteline in the sand with Walmart. DO NOT faux grieve our Queen. How fucking dare you.
I saw that with my friend who lost her mum while she was expecting - she had no idea it was about to happen. So she had the baby weight but also the grief. Definitely looked fragile. My mother also lost a lot of weight around my grandmother's passing. She'd been at their place since a few days before, so had nearly starved (they used to contaminate her food with wheat. Even the boxes I'd prepared and delivered to her a couple of times), plus the grief. Then last year the drama with the narcs hit even worse. One of my friends had seen a photo of her holding the Pup when the drama had just begun and had been shocked at the change.

Both my friend and mum have been resembling their mothers that much more since their passings. Even dad looks more like his dad now. But quite scarily, mum looks like my grandmother the way she was looking in her last days.

A guy was telling me recently that I look way younger than I am, so I have been wondering about his sincerity since then 😂😂 I haven't even applied night cream in a couple of years because those are expensive!

I'm sorry for your grief 🤗

Smegs looks positively annoyed and like she's smelling something nasty. Her own mouth, maybe? My narc uncle's narc wife makes the same face. Narcissa Malfoy, except she at least loved her son, IIRC.
---
It is this tweet shows the real image.
In the first pic the baby's arm looks ....flat? 😉😂

• Heart
Reactions: 14

ChaoticArtist

VIP Member
You're not wrong, even though you're tired. Hope you get better soon Chaotic x

I read recently that China is making stealthy but benign advances with a view to becoming the Head of the Commonwealth now that the beloved Queen has died. I don't know how serious this report is but I can well believe it. One good thing about The Donald, he saw the menace of China years ago.
Oh thank you ♥ Sometimes my brain likes to suspect itself. I've been feeling a bit drowsier than I should be, and at the time I wrote my post, I was feeling like I'd gotten into Sparry's stash. At least I assume that's what it feels like 😂

Knowing China, very possible. We've been staying friends with Russia because of China. Won't talk about the down low reality because that's the sort of stuff that gets one thrown in the Tower 😉

The Donald has been quite right on at least one other occasion that I can recall 😉 nasty! 😂

It sure seems like there is an uptick in the quantity and quality of the PR coming out of the Harkles camp since they brought Sunshine Sucks back. You can't turn around without something about them hitting you in the face. :confused:
Their enablers finally sprung for the non-economy package, it seems. Or the Smegs is tied up being kept 'busy' at SoHo Club elsewhere while the PR people run the campaign.

At least, that's a PR person's dream 😂😂

• Heart

rainyfaces

Chatty Member
This is interesting! My hair is different shades of brown with I think as coppery undertone. I'll confirm with my friend when she next gives me highlights. I remember she was quite surprised with how well the colour lifted the first time she did it. Always prefers to give me caramel-ish highlights or suggests mahogany tint since my skin tonee is cool (pink). It's all going white - stark white rather than silver or anything. And also started going white pretty early - something I have apparently inherited from my paternal grandmother.
Ice white is actually such a beautiful way for hair to age I’ve thought. Reminds me of that girl from X-men! (?Storm)

• Heart

Ijustdontbelieveit

All this talk on here about whether the children are real/dolls etc, can't a USA tattler just look up their birth registrations on the equivalent to the General Register Office indexes, as can easily be done online with UK births? If American indexes are like UK ones( I have no idea) it could then be proven which quarter of which year each child was registered and would stop all the speculation.
Quoting my own post here. I had forgotten Archie was born in the UK. Have just found him on the GRO indexes, Archie Harrison Windsor registered in Westminster district in 2019, 2nd quarter of the year. So I wonder why some people think he doesn't exist?

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
For those who can stomach listening to Smegz talk. This man analyses her ridiculous ideology speak. Warning - contains ludicrous soap commercial anecdote 😄

Dooley Doo

VIP Member
Yeh but wife hates wife is pretty normal tbh. Interesting point too, he did Lord of The Rings so can’t believe he needs hawwy to teach him. I’m not questioning you I just thought it’s a silly thing to do, hawwy can’t teach shit.
Orlando was the voice of the dimwit H in a cartoon about Prince George. H and Orlando probably just chatted so Orlando could get the voice right.

• Haha

Ijustdontbelieveit

All this talk on here about whether the children are real/dolls etc, can't a USA tattler just look up their birth registrations on the equivalent to the General Register Office indexes, as can easily be done online with UK births? If American indexes are like UK ones( I have no idea) it could then be proven which quarter of which year each child was registered and would stop all the speculation.

Cassandra333

VIP Member
This is interesting. Douglas Murray talking about King Charles not ruling out reparations. The video starts with comments on Biden's trip to Ireland so you can skip past that bit.

• Wow

ChaoticArtist

VIP Member
Lol! @ChaoticArtist When I read your last part I was like wait, what? A tuberculosis scented candle?!?! What does that smell like?!?! 😆
😱😱😱 God forbid!

I should have stuck to the Hindi name - Rajnigandha 😂

Here we go:

IMG-20230415-WA0000.jpg

It's already working for me! Just found out that one supplier has dispatched a partial order (missing a few items that I really wanted for Sunday, but oh well), and the other one has dispatched the complete order, so I might be able to make most of what I want to display, on time! Yay!!! ♥

If these exhibitions go well, I might be able to get my own tiara for the Coronation. Or I'll make one 😂 and it will still be better than what Smegs gets - Madam Duchess's New Tiara #IYKYK 😉

• Heart

Bride of Lupine

Chatty Member
Yes. Would this also show the mother’s name if it was surogacy?

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
Royal Rogue talking to Nana Akua on gb news

A screenshot from that - H&M (Inspector Gadget 😁) delaying as they enter, chatting - what a pair of idiots, but it amuses me. He did the same on the way out, all false bonhomie towards one of the guys (an usher?) on the steps, as they headed towards the car. I remember thinking I bet they often barged past people in the past without a greeting.

They still thought that they could force their way to sit on the edge of the row, at this stage. Ha!

C29691CA-0F68-4FFA-BDD7-BC16DD397DBC.jpeg

• Haha
I just love that term ‘moon tan’ I think I’ll adopt it 😎 I am born and bred Northern Ireland and getting a tan is a full time job (when I was younger I tried everything to get a tan, now not so bothered) moon tan suits who I am now 😁
I'm NI born and bred too and definitely have a moon tan !!

• Haha

Chita

VIP Member
Love it!!!
(& so much better than I could do 😢)

I can colour out existing letters and put in replacement text but I have no clue how to change one head for another or how to put in an object to an existing pic.

• Heart
Reactions: 13