Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

iLoveNectarines

VIP Member
I've often wondered if our much missed Frida was the Queen. I love the idea that Her Majesty would be sat chuckling to herself as those posts were created.

And I'm tempted to think that our beloved @Nuttynana is Camilla.

But I think if any of them were to be here, it would be Zara and her hubby. And I don't think they'd post very often.

When they get older, I can see George, Charlotte and Louis all here. Loving every minute.
I've only briefly dipped in and out of these threads over time. Can you give me the low down on Frida please?

• Heart
Reactions: 15

VioletButterfly

VIP Member
Harry looks like a man that needs an ass whoopin’ (as they say in the South!) 😆
I'd be happy to supply a good old fashioned Biker Beat Down. You have no idea ow much I hope he stays in England after the coronation. and this "shrink" he's taking along, probably to continue drugging and mind controlling Hazno. I suggest separating H from his druggist immediately. Drop h into a Tower Deprogramming/Rehab program and take the Royal Plus One right back to Heathrow. No longer needed.

Ndrangheta

VIP Member
Here's Jobson. Haven't watched the clip, but according to the replies (who aren't having any of it) he's called William "churlish". :mad:
I think it was Camilla (Tominey) who asked if William was acting churlish actually. I may have that wrong tho ... better check! Camilla looked ravashing this morning ... but I digress. :love:

• Heart
  • Haha

rainyfaces

Chatty Member
To be fair, the baby looks the same in all the pictures, a mini me of Harry. Esp the first where she's dangling like an old sack of tatties, that's Harry's face in female form. 2 redheaded kids though, I have 1 redheaded kid with pale skin and another with olive skin and brown hair... What's the chances of a mixed race mother to have 2 redheaded pale skinned kids? Redhair is a recessive gene.. How many of meghans family on her fathers side have red hair?
It is a bit odd neither are dark haired. Also happy to be corrected but I do feel most mixed race celebrities are dark haired when half Black eg Mariah Carey and also the hair texture seems quite dominant.

LadyMuck

VIP Member
BIB your post
"Newspaper shit, I don’t believe it."

Unfortunately it's not newspaper shit, and is 100% true. I disbelieved it at first but have just listened to the interview Farage / Bower, and TB says we should all give thanks to Catherine that the Ho isn't attending. C didn't want her there under any circumstances, but if she did come "she'd have to sit at the back."
Worse, the article implies that the Ho had wanted to attend, and but for Catherine's intervention would have done so.
Even worse, the conclusion from these articles all saying the same could be that Catherine has prevented Chuck seeing the Ho and his grandchildren.
Reports say that Chuck is "sad" not to be seeing the Ho and her cartons.
It all ties in.
All total rubbish, but TB said it, it's dangerous for the Cambridges and will be exploited by the Ho.
These were Catherine's private thoughts and no way would she lay down the law about who was welcome or where they should sit. These private thoughts have been leaked and she's been thrown under a bus imo.
Hi Cinny, did you catch the last Bookworm video I posted. About Nicky and his wife?

Anneofgreengables

Chatty Member
Are there still salt mines? They could banish her to shoveling salt for the remainder of her miserable, Narc life! OOoh! Or maybe they could ship her off to the furthest flung regions of the Outback!! (Sorry to our Aussie Tattlers!)
On a serious note. I doubt anything will happen to her for not attending. She’ll just keep putting out more BS in the press and try to wrangle in any support she can. From where I’m sittin’ though, (on my couch! 😆) she’s pretty much screwed herself from any professional associations. Once they’re divorced, the hoopla of her will die down, and we’ll end up with grainy, long distance photographs of her on a beach somewhere down in Mexico trying to get free reefer off whomever will accommodate her. She is seriously screwed now, but a big fucking congrats to you, Smegs! You did it to yourself!!
What a life accomplishment!!!! 😆 Here’s a trophy 🏆
It’s not a trophy @Who’sYerDaddy it’s an award. Hope you’ve been paid 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 14