Harry & Meghan #329 They won’t be at the Palace because they’re full of malice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Squaddies were always going to turn on Harry.
☝☝☝ Here we go. . . As l posted earlier. . . "My racist husband deserted me. . . "

Sparry is in a lose-lose situation. And it's his own fault for thinking with his cock.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
I think he was invited and she and the kids were not. The delay has been her trying to get invited and being completely stonewalled and him being guilted by her about accepting. He wants to be there because he misses being ‘important’ and sees this as a way of keeping his link to the RF, completely hypocritical and selfish.

I also think next step is divorce - she’s already devalued him
She won’t divorce him yet. You just know KC will not pay for his divorce no matter how much he loves his son. She would want a ridiculous settlement and He would be going back on his words I can’t pay for Meghan remember.

Reactions: 32
Ha. Typical mean girl behavior: if there’s a party you don‘t get to attend, then it wasn’t worth going to anyway. I remain suspicious that the main reason she’s not attending is the strong and reasonable expectation that the children (I’m still struggling with this Prince and Princess business) would also have been expected, and I’m not convinced that they have them to bring or that they could withstand the scrutiny they’d receive. If your grandfather is being crowned as King, who skips that, really??

Reactions: 38
The thing about "he chose the date on purpose" that's really pissing me off is that while the sugars are all screaming that Aldi's birthday is somehow sacrosanct, they're ignoring the fact that if Shush-exes were as close to the King as the Wales' are, then imagine the delight of that little boy who gets to share his birthday with his granddad's coronation. As he grows up, he would be thrilled to share the special anniversary, but instead, the sugars want it to be speshul day for him, and the king OBVIOUSLY could have chosen literally any of the other 364 days available to him. It boils my piss, it really does. They don't seem to understand the concept of sharing, celebrating and joining together. It's all about division, separation and focus on self.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
This is something I had not spotted before, I am sure you guys have but, just in case.....

Will he get away with something like this at the Corrie?
No he won't - they made sure it didn't happen again at the jubilee by placing them mid row and having them arrive before the main party- despite them allegedly "missing the bus"

They learn and tweak each time they try something new.

Reactions: 30
Welcome to the thread @apples38 Hope you have fun here. :)

As the RF knew HMQEII didn't have many years left wouldn't KC3 have been looking at dates for the coronation for a while.
Isn't the date something to do with KC3's grandfather or great grandfather.
Yes, George V became King on 6 May 1910.

Bit more historically and Royally significant than KC3 deliberately choosing the date to overshadow a Flatpack's birthday. :p

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
I think they were both invited, the palace wouldn’t have wanted to be accused of racism, she’s just not going to be the centre of attention so why would she attend. The excuse that it’s A’s birthday is bullshit, just bring the kids and have a little party later or the next day, four year olds don’t know what day it is.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Oh she will do something to try and upstage it. Serve divorce papers the day before. Pap walk with black eyes & bruises. Claim a kidnap attempt on kids. Cancer scare. Shock reunion with her Dad.
Launch her new Instagram page? Launch her lifestyle website?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.