Harry & Meghan #329 They won’t be at the Palace because they’re full of malice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The birthday thing is just nonsense really. We always had their birthday parties at the weekend, you know because of school, work and stuff like that.

The April ones were easy, we lived on a farm and it's lambing season. A visit to the lambing shed, see the newborns, feed the pet lambs, run riot round the field and then in for tea.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
I think now the sugars are turning she will have to consider divorce, its all well being portrayed as a victim but I don't think she would be wanted to be thought of as weak!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I’m sure they’ll be separated by the end of the year. She’s disassociating herself from him already, in my view.
I’d feel sorry for him normally for being so hoodwinked, were it not for the fact that he’s been so utterly spiteful, and trashed the British public, who on the whole treated him (and his bride) with warmth and fondness.

Reactions: 54
I think they were both invited, the palace wouldn’t have wanted to be accused of racism, she’s just not going to be the centre of attention so why would she attend. The excuse that it’s A’s birthday is bullshit, just bring the kids and have a little party later or the next day, four year olds don’t know what day it is.
I agree with you. They were both invited. But she is deeply offended because there was no yielding to their demands, and it would be clear to the whole world how unimportant they are for the institution - and for the family. Also, for the narc ILBW it would be an humiliation having to bow and curtsy (and she made a sad spectacle of herself on this one) to people she resents for not handing her the millions she thinks she deserves - like KC3 - and people she envies so much to point of illness (that's where here "gurus" should be helping her) - like Catherine.

She will play the victim card and racist card, because she is a one trick pony. But truth is, her ego didn't allow her to participate at an event where she would be so far away from being the lead.

• Heart
Reactions: 62
I also think that A and L were invited, why not, yes they are young, but they could be there in some capacity surely A at least anyway. Can’t imagine that a nanny couldn’t look after them and then they could join the RF afterwards for official photos, I mean in other circumstances, for example your son isn’t a little tit, it would have been lovely. And surely something the king would have wanted if Hazno wasn’t a spoilt, feckless, lazy, ne’er do well.

Reactions: 31
I also think that A and L were invited, why not, yes they are young, but they could be there in some capacity surely A at least anyway. Can’t imagine that a nanny couldn’t look after them and then they could join the RF afterwards for official photos, I mean in other circumstances, for example your son isn’t a little tit, it would have been lovely. And surely something the king would have wanted if Hazno wasn’t a spoilt, feckless, lazy, ne’er do well.
Definitely! They’re too young for the actual service but they could’ve been involved in some other way during the processions

Reactions: 27
I agree with you. They were both invited. But she is deeply offended because there was no yielding to their demands, and it would be clear to the whole world how unimportant they are for the institution - and for the family. Also, for the narc ILBW it would be an humiliation having to bow and curtsy (and she made a sad spectacle of herself on this one) to people she resents for not handing her the millions she thinks she deserves - like KC3 - and people she envies so much to point of illness (that's where here "gurus" should be helping her) - like Catherine.

She will play the victim card and racist card, because she is a one trick pony. But truth is, her ego didn't allow her to participate at an event where she would be so far away from being the lead.
Yes, she will never, ever curtesy to Catherine.
Also, unlike when she came over ahead of the Queen’s funeral, where she got to have a walk out to look at the floral tributes, there would be absolutely no opportunity of a money shot.
Nothing in it for her/Netflix this time.
Staying away works better for her narrative. Harry plays into it by leaving her alone to attend the wicked Father in Law’s special day. He’s a fool if he’s still not worked things out.
---
Sugars are scary...and dangerous
Why does colour come into everything:(
I actually feel a tiny bit sorry for MM if the only reason people are getting behind her is because of her colour. Surely she - or anyone - would want to be seen and valued as a person in their own right?
That post says so much and is actually quite depressing.
And Harry is going to so hated when he’s on his own - he’s no idea what he’s brought on himself.
I hope this doesn’t offend I'm not expressing myself very well, and I mean no disrespect.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Despite whatever kind of tactics lay behind TW's decision not to come to the Coronation, it's the best possible outcome for those of us that actually want to enjoy the day!
I'm so pleased. Scones and cream all round!

Thread title idea: Harry and Meghan #330 - Harry's going solo so that his wife can go YOLO!

Edited to add - sorry, just scanned over the last few pages and have seen someone use the same start to a title idea as this one - great minds think alike 🙃

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
‘…public events in Britain have waned in importance’ how rude and petulant of her! The man that forked out millions for her wedding is being crowned King of his country and she's reducing it to like a run of the mill polo match event, what because she didn't get her own way?! There's literally been f all respect for the Royal family and what it all means from the start by her, i'm glad the disrespectful tart wont be perma-smirking her way through it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 63
from Reddit contributor 'spectrum-aint-play' (credit) -
incoming invitation to the event ...

1681373759284.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
The peas are rattling around in my brain... I also think another reason she isn't going is to generate publicity. Bad press is still press. Everyone is talking about her again, and will do so right up to the corrie.

And like some of you have already mentioned, something is afoot. Let's hold tight and see what the next few weeks brings

• Wow
Reactions: 33
The thing about "he chose the date on purpose" that's really pissing me off is that while the sugars are all screaming that Aldi's birthday is somehow sacrosanct, they're ignoring the fact that if Shush-exes were as close to the King as the Wales' are, then imagine the delight of that little boy who gets to share his birthday with his granddad's coronation. As he grows up, he would be thrilled to share the special anniversary, but instead, the sugars want it to be speshul day for him, and the king OBVIOUSLY could have chosen literally any of the other 364 days available to him. It boils my piss, it really does. They don't seem to understand the concept of sharing, celebrating and joining together. It's all about division, separation and focus on self.

Meg dropped a bollock there, she's missed a massive merch opp for Archie

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.