Harry & Meghan #329 They won’t be at the Palace because they’re full of malice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Andrew never attacked his family or trash the monarchy
Um, he literally plotted with Diana to have Charles skipped and William take the throne with Andrew as regent! There’s a very good reason why Charles’ relationship with his brother has always been so arms length. Windsor elephants never forget. Which is why Sparold thinking he could make easy dosh slagging his family off, then later reconcile and get the perks back once Pa was king was so ludicrously short sighted and stupid. William will never forgive and Charles will probably rescue his druggie arse one day to save the RF from the PR disaster of his downfall but he’ll never trust his traitorous son again. Bitter will never be anything more than a cling on again, even in a far off post Quitter, divorced future. The best he can ever hope for is a gifted place to live and a quiet life shunted out of the way! He’s been a nasty, vicious git practically from birth and he’s allowed jealousy and avarice to destroy his life. Karma bites, honey! 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Whilst I'm bloody delighted that the coronation 👑 is going to be a ho free zone I believe it's all part of her cunning plan. She's now moved onto the divorce plan and she's going for the sympathy vote. The Sussex Squad are all saying what a bast@rd the stoat is for coming without her, turning everyone against him and the jobs a good un
I am waiting with bated breath for the separation because all her sugars will go bat tit crazy on him. It’s going to b so much fun to watch.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Andrew and Harry have a severe lack of intelligence in common. They're both thick. And arrogant of course. We should have a game! Words that describe both Andrew and Harry. To be honest though, I can't be bothered. 🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Jesus I just watched a clip of Bonnie Greer saying that Archie and Lidl are the most important children ever born!!! I switched off immediately in utter disgust if there was any further clarification but I mean what the actual duck??

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 56
OK OK PEOPLE SETTLE DOWN

Let’s not forget Meagain crashing Skippys wedding when she and Hairy were broken up
I think they were both invited, the palace wouldn’t have wanted to be accused of racism, she’s just not going to be the centre of attention so why would she attend. The excuse that it’s A’s birthday is bullshit, just bring the kids and have a little party later or the next day, four year olds don’t know what day it is.
Exactly. It doesn't make any difference to a four year old WHERE they have their birthday, they only want cake and presents, not fussed where on the planet it takes place!

Reactions: 37
I think the marriage has been in trouble for quite awhile now because I saw cracks appearing when she did the speech at the One Young World Summit and even during the Netflix documentary, I felt that something was not quite right as at times they looked like they couldn't stand the sight of one another.
I have been saying for a year now that there is no love in that bloody marriage. It became an arrangement at least a year ago. It was his body language for me. He just seemed so miserable and nervous around her. Not a man in love and comfortable. The worst is yet to come for this man child. She is going to eat him alive. Stupid, stupid boy. He risked it all for that witch?

• Haha
Reactions: 55
Was reading about cancel culture/public shaming and came across the Adria Richards story from 2013 and how this had parallels with Harry and Meghan. In short, Adria was a developer attending a conference with the topic at hand being how to get more women into tech. Two male developers, who were within earshot but speaking privately to each other, made innuendos about big dongles and forking repos. Richards hearing this, takes offense, turns around, takes their picture, posts it to Twitter saying they were making inappropriate comments. She posted her location and inferred she feared for her safety. The comments were not directed at her. She was not being harassed. It was two guys joking with each other. She presumably felt compelled to call out this sexism and was perhaps making a grandstanding point about the topic at hand and how this kind of thing, literally occurring in parallel, didn't help get women into tech. Conference organisers removed the two and one of the guys (Hank), given the PR disaster for his firm as it all goes viral, gets fired very publicly. Married with three kids. Stressed out obviously. Richards doesn't say anything about the firing. F*ck you for being so sexist, it has consequences. Hank proffers a mea culpa and an apology via a hacker/developer forum. Hank gets a new job quickly and learns his lesson. Then Richards is turned on for what she did, her company is continuously attacked by hackers doing DDOS and say it will stop once she is fired. She is fired. The attacks stop. She gets death threats. Her life is impacted significantly in the years after.

The alleged racist comment (per Bowers book) was Camilla making a joke with Harry about how she was concerned their children might have ginger afros. Harr harr! This was not said to Meghan but she was told about it subsequently. I think the above gives a glimpse into what Meghan was trying to do via the reach of an Oprah interview and what Richards was doing via the reach of Twitter and its shaming seeking mobs. She weaponised it but was “hoist with her own petard”. Aggrandise themselves via the use of important issues which need to be tackled (sexism/racism) but do so on the assumption that the targets will be punished, face consequences and that there will be none for themselves. The goal was that cancel culture/public shaming would deliver a PR hammer blow to the Royal family. A senior royal was a racist and with a multitude of races comprising the commonwealth then it would lead to a domino effect in countries leaving the commonwealth as its leaders were infested with racism. Interview was finished and they were seen laughing between themselves. Job done. F*ck you for not giving us half in half out. Sit back and watch the fireworks. Then the scrutiny turned on them. The lies and mistruths emerged. Their credibility sank. They reeked of narcissism and delusions. The clap backs about being racist for not believing them were limp. Like Hank, the royal family recouped quickly after the mea culpa of acknowledging them particularly about race. The coup de grace of "recollections may vary" drew a line under it. No major damage done. The machine of it churns along as it always has and Harry and Meghan have been impacted significantly. They are the butt of jokes, a go to example of toxic victimhood.

Like Richards her offense could have been dealt with privately and no consequences would have been dealt. She would still be working with her reputation intact. If Harry and Meghan didn't do the Oprah interview (or at least didn't cry racism) then they would likely retain some semblance of civility with the royal family and the general public.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Exactly. It doesn't make any difference to a four year old WHERE they have their birthday, they only want cake and presents, not fussed where on the planet it takes place!

True. Kids usually end up having their birthday celebrations/parties etc on a slightly different day so that friends /family can therefore make it. (with a small mini celebration on the day) They don't care! They get double celebrations. Grandad Charlie would have made sure Archies birthday was celebrated somehow on the day, even if behind the scenes. It's all so sad tbh

Reactions: 39
Shouty shitebag is always so desperate for the racial 'hot take', she's so utterly predictable and so very dull. Of course, I don't totally blame her, I partly blame Good Morning Britain, perhaps the largest pile of steaming media slop being served-up these days.

• Sick
Reactions: 46
Was reading about cancel culture/public shaming and came across the Adria Richards story from 2013 and how this had parallels with Harry and Meghan. In short, Adria was a developer attending a conference with the topic at hand being how to get more women into tech. Two male developers, who were within earshot but speaking privately to each other, made innuendos about big dongles and forking repos. Richards hearing this, takes offense, turns around, takes their picture, posts it to Twitter saying they were making inappropriate comments. She posted her location and inferred she feared for her safety. The comments were not directed at her. She was not being harassed. It was two guys joking with each other. She presumably felt compelled to call out this sexism and was perhaps making a grandstanding point about the topic at hand and how this kind of thing, literally occurring in parallel, didn't help get women into tech. Conference organisers removed the two and one of the guys (Hank), given the PR disaster for his firm as it all goes viral, gets fired very publicly. Married with three kids. Stressed out obviously. Richards doesn't say anything about the firing. F*ck you for being so sexist, it has consequences. Hank proffers a mea culpa and an apology via a hacker/developer forum. Hank gets a new job quickly and learns his lesson. Then Richards is turned on for what she did, her company is continuously attacked by hackers doing DDOS and say it will stop once she is fired. She is fired. The attacks stop. She gets death threats. Her life is impacted significantly in the years after.

The alleged racist comment (per Bowers book) was Camilla making a joke with Harry about how she was concerned their children might have ginger afros. Harr harr! This was not said to Meghan but she was told about it subsequently. I think the above gives a glimpse into what Meghan was trying to do via the reach of an Oprah interview and what Richards was doing via the reach of Twitter and its shaming seeking mobs. She weaponised it but was “hoist with her own petard”. Aggrandise themselves via the use of important issues which need to be tackled (sexism/racism) but do so on the assumption that the targets will be punished, face consequences and that there will be none for themselves. The goal was that cancel culture/public shaming would deliver a PR hammer blow to the Royal family. A senior royal was a racist and with a multitude of races comprising the commonwealth then it would lead to a domino effect in countries leaving the commonwealth as its leaders were infested with racism. Interview was finished and they were seen laughing between themselves. Job done. F*ck you for not giving us half in half out. Sit back and watch the fireworks. Then the scrutiny turned on them. The lies and mistruths emerged. Their credibility sank. They reeked of narcissism and delusions. The clap backs about being racist for not believing them were limp. Like Hank, the royal family recouped quickly after the mea culpa of acknowledging them particularly about race. The coup de grace of "recollections may vary" drew a line under it. No major damage done. The machine of it churns along as it always has and Harry and Meghan have been impacted significantly. They are the butt of jokes, a go to example of toxic victimhood.

Like Richards her offense could have been dealt with privately and no consequences would have been dealt. She would still be working with her reputation intact. If Harry and Meghan didn't do the Oprah interview (or at least didn't cry racism) then they would likely retain some semblance of civility with the royal family and the general public.
But it wasn't just Opera - even if it had just stopped there they would still have some credibility and a chance to build their future. It's the Cut interview, the Netflix series, her podcasts, his book - everything with digs to the RF, bleating about their victim status, more provable lies, continually contradicting themselves.

There is nothing of value to their brand other than being a victim and whinging. Lies, smokescreen, fakeness and everything photoshopped to an inch of its life.

There is no authenticity for anyone to buy into, no long term plan, nothing to inspire people to aspire to be like them. They don't appear to be genuinely happy or at peace with their choices and life and their constant indiscretion puts people off.

Reactions: 40
The worst is yet to come for this man child. She is going to eat him alive.
If the divorce goes to court and is televised it'll be bigger than OJ. The role Rachel has been dreaming of her whole life!

5gt.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Just an observation, there are some right nut jobs on Twitter aren't there. Absolutely bonkers.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Maybe Sparold’s mommy Wallis can invite President Joanne Bidet over for a “we hate the British“ themed birthday spectacular for her Reborn Doll™.
meg.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Some non british person has just called the coronation "some stupid event' over on twitter. Now I'm no monarchist but how dare they disrespect a centuries old tradition and part of our lands history just because they support a two bit washed up so called actress who doesn't, I'm sure, give a flying duck if they support her or not.

• Sick
Reactions: 55
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.