Harry & Meghan #329 They won’t be at the Palace because they’re full of malice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Charles has to stick to the 'only working royals on the balcony' rule. If not, he is spitting in the face of many, many people and risks being booed and losing a lot of support, on his first balcony appearance as king.

Very foolish indeed if he were to allow Harry to be there.

Reactions: 41
Updating my title suggestion from the previous thread:
Harry & Meghan #330, Coronation Chicken, for Smeg with a side of strychnine!

Reactions: 17
Updating my title suggestion from the previous thread:
Harry & Meghan #330, Coronation Chicken, for Smeg with a side of strychnine!
I think we're all annoyed, or pissed, or angry at them. But I don't think anyone is actually wishing death on them. Or at least I hope not.

Reactions: 28
The government won't intervene, and IF the Ho and Cartons don't attend this may be the way this issue is finally put to bed. The RF likely negotiated a deal with the Stoats, maybe with $$$ too. KC might have threatened to amend the Letters Patent and strip the Flatpacks of their titles. The Removal of Titles Bill is going through Parliament, and William will be on the Throne at some stage. The gap between HM dying and William taking the Throne is when the Stoats must cement their position.

The last thing Chuck needed was a bewigged Gavin Gingras lookalike and Rebecca Cord on stumps being photoshopped around Windsor while he's having oil put on him. This could be what the Stoats threatened.

It doesn't matter that she's not coming, it's just one day. What matters is this.

"A palace spokesman said: 'Buckingham Palace is pleased to confirm that The Duke of Sussex will attend the Coronation Service at Westminster Abbey on 6th May. The Duchess of Sussex will remain in California with Prince Archie and Princess Lilibet."

Princess Archie and Princess Lilibet. The fraud babies keep their fraud titles and place in the LoS. The Stoats keep their own Duke & Duchess of Sussex titles. In exchange the Ho stays away and keeps quiet. Possibly this wording was agreed with the Stoats to mention Prince Ffarke and Princess Legless "remaining with their mother" the Duchess in LA. Maybe a sweet nod to Fffarrke on his birthday via the RF website.

It's all lies, and they all know that it's all lies but this is a plausible way out.

What matters is that the fraud of the children whether surrogate or not will be concealed once and for all by the Palace, who should never have given them titles or put them in the LoS in the first place.

If this happens, we may never know the truth despite people like the determined BookWorm digging for us. I'm sorry that some people are fed up of her. I don't think she's lost the plot at all, and think the whole Flatpack situation stinks. Not one member of our own worthy press pack has ever queried anything about either the Sussex criminal activities or their dodgy Flatpacks, or made the slightest attempt to expose them, the Stoat's drugs or their charity thefts. For this I take my hat off to her.
How will it be a way out when the eyes of the world will expect to see the children at some point in the future?

Reactions: 25
How will it be a way out when the eyes of the world will expect to see the children at some point in the future?
This is why it is so stupid. No one can carry on a lie so long. If you have kids, you have a (possible)16-18 years of asking for privacy. But you can't fake human beings forever. The more time goes on the more people will question it. It's also very hard to ask for privacy when you've very specifically noted they have titles.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I’m also glad she’s not going, for a start, god knows what fugly outfit she would have been wearing and it will make a change to see him not having her hang of his arm like a clingon. However, it just makes even more of a joke the fuss they made over the children’s titles. A coronation is the biggest royal event possible, and they’re not going to have the children attend? Bizarre! So much for all that crap about their birthright. If they cared that much about the children’s birthright, they’d have them attend. More like her nose is out of joint because Camilla’s family will have prominent roles (why shouldn’t they, their grandmother is being crowned Queen). If the Sussex children were there they’re too young to have any official role but I’m sure they’d still be in official/family photographs and suchlike. If having royal titles meant anything, why wouldn’t you take them to the event?

I think the gruesomes announced the flatpaks titles is because they were being absolutely ridiculed by the media and commentators after H's book and that South Park episode etc etc etc.

They totally changed tactics after that.

Reactions: 28
I think the gruesomes announced the flatpaks titles is because they were being absolutely ridiculed by the media and commentators after H's book and that South Park episode etc etc etc.

They totally changed tactics after that.
They have tactics? :ROFLMAO: Chelsea have better tactics than these pair of idiotic scrotes.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
@ChaoticArtist Thank you for your lovely message I just read in the last thread 😀💖❤💕💗💕😘 xxx.
For you Corgi Pom noses for your lovely reply 😊❤❤❤❤😘 xxx

Resizer_16813273908695.jpg

Resizer_16813273988177.jpg

Resizer_16813273821503.jpg

and on topic some older pics from my albums 😀 xx...

Resizer_16056381953121.jpg

Resizer_16041002632190.jpg

Resizer_16040205540140.jpg

Resizer_16060014237770_kindlephoto-4996093.jpg

Resizer_16021130894050.jpg

Resizer_16057228339930.jpg

Resizer_16020924982550.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I have always believed that Archie was born in April as an ambulance was spotted near Frogmore Cottage yet the media reported that the ambulance was just a driver training vehicle that was picking up food for students.

Well Aldi definitely wasn't born on the day H stood out in front of the stables for that farce of a media announcement of his birth.

• Sick
Reactions: 35
@ChaoticArtist Thank you for your lovely message I just read in the last thread 😀💖❤💕💗💕😘 xxx.
For you Corgi Pom noses for your lovely reply 😊❤❤❤❤😘 xxx

View attachment 2096500

View attachment 2096501

View attachment 2096502

and on topic some older pics from my albums 😀 xx...

View attachment 2096516

View attachment 2096517

View attachment 2096519

View attachment 2096520

View attachment 2096529

View attachment 2096524

View attachment 2096521
Dont forget the penis ladder @Pom Bear

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Personally I'm glad Reek is back so he can see camilla being crowned and William and Catherine at the centre of attention as heir while he's trying to see behind a pillar. It'll be absolute hell for him.
---
I wonder if he will do that fake cheery thing that he did at the unveiling of the statue.
I don't know how the rest of the family can bear to even look at him, tbh.
He'll 100% turn up coked up
---
I'm probably going to have a tit on Archie's birthday. Does that make me insensitive and racist too Shouty? What a thick twit

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Her excuses
- 'I didn't want to overshadow the event as all eyes would naturally have been on me - oh, and Harold'
- 'Talking as a loving Mom, Archie & Lili need either me or Harold to be at home with them all the time'
This may have been mentioned, as I’m still catching up. But her being a ‘mom’ didn’t stop her remaining in the the UK without her children for weeks when the Queen died. Those ‘children’ were also younger when they supposedly came over for the Jubilee for a few days. So they don’t care about a couple of long haul flights for youngsters in a few days of each other. Plus wasn’t it Lily’s birthday during the Jubilee and they did something here and I don’t remember it overshadowing anything. But now, now she’s all so concerned with playing the mom role and her kids birthday. Sure.

Reactions: 60
He'll 100% turn up coked up
I'm not entirely sure he'll turn up. I'm 80/20 at this point. I just hope no olive branch is offered in any way. I want the bleep totally blanked. If I could I'd have him face the corner with a dunce hat on.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
I don't think the kids not coming here necessarily means they don't exist (I'm firmly on the fence on that. wouldn't surprise me if they didn't) They will not step foot in the UK all the time her and Harry remain married. There is too much risk that they be removed from her care if they come over here.

• Wow
Reactions: 24
Now that haz has announced he's coming for the coronation, we'll have to take bets on whether he gets here or not. :LOL: Do you really think that smeg is going to let him go? Will she become suicidal at the thought of it? Will he care? She's definitely going to pull some sort of stunt.

If haz does get here, then hopefully the candle will make an appearance too. :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.