Harry & Meghan #329 They won’t be at the Palace because they’re full of malice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is something I had not spotted before, I am sure you guys have but, just in case.....

Will he get away with something like this at the Corrie?

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 47
I'm not sure what they are 'struggling' with (I didn't click the article) ... but if it's their marriage it's hardly a surprise. Considering neither of them like working what would lead anyone to think they would work at their marriage? Cunts.

mmm.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Even if her non-attendance is because she wasn’t invited, I love how the blame is being dumped on her anyway! 😈
Oh yes, the press will twist it for sure …. It’s definitely payback time for them. Even saying Charles was there for her at the wedding and the pic showing him offering his arm is a joke. We all know she wanted to do the full walk down the aisle by herself …. To have the attention of the world on just her alone, and was miffed when PC said no, he would meet her halfway…
Its a bit late but thanks for the new thread and title.

Reactions: 33
This is something I had not spotted before, I am sure you guys have but, just in case.....

Will he get away with something like this at the Corrie?
Harold has no filter - he could try anything especially now having been further thwarted on their invitation demands, despite any concessions that might have been made on his role. He is driven to 'get one up on them'. The behaviour at PP funeral above, the deliberate late arrival at the Jubilee, the winding down of the window, the attempted own walk-about, the book dropping family secrets.. he is extremely dangerous. He still needs to be watched vey closely.

• Sick
Reactions: 48
Harold has no filter - he could try anything especially now having been further thwarted on their invitation demands, despite any concessions that might have been made on his role. He is driven to 'get one up on them'. The behaviour at PP funeral above, the deliberate late arrival at the Jubilee, the winding down of the window, the attempted own walk-about, the book dropping family secrets.. he is extremely dangerous. He still needs to be watched vey closely.
Yes he needs to be watched very closely but also, of he does something bad, looks miserable, sits in the wrong place or does anything out of step, the public will vilify him as he's on very very thin ice (and his todger is already frozen 😂). We don't want him there and I don't think he can get away with any wrong move at the Coronation now. We are all watching. And he need not think he can have some half in half out, the Queen said no! And he trashed his family.

Also as time goes by, we public need to remember he called us racists. This is not just a family feud but a man who wrote us all off when it suited him for victim points and cash. Never forget!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
Ues he needs to be watched very closely but also, of he does something bad, looks Miserable, sits in the wrong place or does anything out of step, the public will vilify him as he's on very very thin ice (and his todger is already frozen 😂). We don't want him there but I don't think he can get away with any wrong move at the Coronation now. We are all watching. And he need not think he can have some half in half out, the Queen said no! And he trashed his family.

Also as time goes by, we public need to remember he called us racists. This is not just a family feud but a man who wrote us all off when it suited him for victim points and cash. Never forget!
I think he might pitch for the half in-half out model again too - desperate for the money and for the continuing of his RF recognition. Not trustworthy & completely drug-addled. Hope no concessions now or on a future promise. If KC3 falters, PoW will not 🤞

• Sick
Reactions: 34
Just what the idiot press were touting at the funeral walkabout too...
The photo used there in the article - not very happy bunnies are they, given the celebratory occasion?? :LOL: the dawn of realisation .......

Reactions: 25
Took a while, but caught up! Here's my thoughts (for what it's worth)
TW will create some fictional drama surrounding the flatpacks, and Sparry will miss his flight. In so doing, both will appear to be doting parents and Sparry will wring his wretched hands in pretend grief at missing the coronation. Meanwhile, currently in Monitshito, plates are being smashed because she was NEVER invited and Sparry had the audacity to accept the offer of a back row seat (near the bins) without fighting for her invite and balcony appearance.

On a serious note. If he does attend, it'll be divorce for sure. . . "I was deserted by my racist husband. . . "

• Haha
Reactions: 45
I'm not sure what they are 'struggling' with (I didn't click the article) ... but if it's their marriage it's hardly a surprise. Considering neither of them like working what would lead anyone to think they would work at their marriage? Cunts.

View attachment 2096605
They have spiritual gurus, therapists and psychiatrists - and an app! - yet they are unhappy, unhinged, at times suicidal, delusional, and have child traumas to resolve. They are a poster couple of what doesn't work when you are doing it for the hype.

(I am 100% supportive of whoever finds comfort in therapy of any kind. I was in therapy for two years and it was worth every session and it made more able to be happy just being myself)

• Heart
Reactions: 42
I totally agree people have to work on their kids birthdays all the time, its called life!!!

And as for this Chuck is evil for organising his coronation on Archie's birthday - FFS - it's a coronation, they have to organise this around the King, archbishop of Canterbury, the prime minister, and no doubt half of the heads of the commonwealth countries. Jings we can never agree on a date for a Christmas staff night out so end up not having one.

But honestly, it wouldn't have surprised me if chuck had chosen the date to try and build a bridge, and he's had it thrown back in his face.

I think the divorce will happen sooner rather than later. She now knows she's behind Kate and Sophie (I think) and would need to curtsey to them. And Camilla!!! No way she's EVER doing that!!!

What a waste!!!
---

I totally agree people have to work on their kids birthdays all the time, its called life!!!

And as for this Chuck is evil for organising his coronation on Archie's birthday - FFS - it's a coronation, they have to organise this around the King, archbishop of Canterbury, the prime minister, and no doubt half of the heads of the commonwealth countries. Jings we can never agree on a date for a Christmas staff night out so end up not having one.

But honestly, it wouldn't have surprised me if chuck had chosen the date to try and build a bridge, and he's had it thrown back in his face.

I think the divorce will happen sooner rather than later. She now knows she's behind Kate and Sophie (I think) and would need to curtsey to them. And Camilla!!! No way she's EVER doing that!!!

What a waste!!!

As the RF knew HMQEII didn't have many years left wouldn't KC3 have been looking at dates for the coronation for a while.
Isn't the date something to do with KC3's grandfather or great grandfather.

• Sick
Reactions: 28
Morning all - I'm new to this thread
Thought I'd take a look at the wiki - I think I need to book a fortnight's leave just to read it all. You have been busy!! 🤣

I love to hate on Aitch and his Instagram Loving witch Wife so looking forward to a giggle with you all.

Also: I'm delighted that she chickened out of coming 😁 Although it's a bit of a shame we won't get to see her in yet another terrible creased Dior number at least 1 size too small for her.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 54
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.