Harry & Meghan #329 They won’t be at the Palace because they’re full of malice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I totally agree people have to work on their kids birthdays all the time, its called life!!!

And as for this Chuck is evil for organising his coronation on Archie's birthday - FFS - it's a coronation, they have to organise this around the King, archbishop of Canterbury, the prime minister, and no doubt half of the heads of the commonwealth countries. Jings we can never agree on a date for a Christmas staff night out so end up not having one.

But honestly, it wouldn't have surprised me if chuck had chosen the date to try and build a bridge, and he's had it thrown back in his face.

I think the divorce will happen sooner rather than later. She now knows she's behind Kate and Sophie (I think) and would need to curtsey to them. And Camilla!!! No way she's EVER doing that!!!

What a waste!!!
BIB: exactly this. imagine getting beyond welcomed and embraced by the most powerful family on Earth. and having all the riches and luxuries you can ever imagine. and more. no one ever forced you to produce heirs, it's not the dark ages, 21st century medicine allows children to live well past 70 years, so no succession pressure. and all that was asked from you is to be nice to people on royal visits and to take up as many patronages close to your heart and interests as you desire. and curtsy to the Queen and the future Queen when in front of the cameras. what a waste.

• Angry
Reactions: 52
That sums up the whole thing really. They were the worst possible match for each other. She was determined to have him, not for his good looks or scintillating personality but because he was royal, and she could merch the tit out of that connection. He saw what William and Catherine had, and have, a genuine loving relationship and he thought he had found the same.
She never intended to stay and be confined by duty. She convinced him that they could leave, be half in and half out and 'collaborate with the queen'. As If.

He is a drug addict and a dangerously stupid man, among many other things. She has no moral compass and was content to sit back and watch him self-destruct on a world stage.

What a match...

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 62
Really randomly this happened at about 15.00 today and the weather went nuts with snow and hail!

“Hi I’m interested in XYZ property you’ve advertised”

“Are you familiar with the local area?”

“Well yes - we’re in a hamlet of 9 homes!”

“Great! It’s on Markle Lane”

duck that.
I’d just like to add it’s spelled Markyle; pronounced Markle.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Private Eye had a court circular in their latest issue, and they said Chuck didn’t want the stone of Scone (whatever the duck that is 😆) being brought down from Scotland for the Corrie but the government have insisted it will be and it’s going to be apparently. So imo there is going to be more pushback from the state against the monarchy…that’s what made me think they might intervene about Ald and Lid being excluded from the historic Corrie by their psychomom.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Dan Wootton just said on gb news that he knows people close to M and that she is terrified of getting booed. She wanted to be there but couldn't risk the boos
Not sure about this tho and that’s why I cannot decide on the reasons behind. If I were a narc looking for global coverage and in lack of money, I’d still risk some boos likely silenced by church bells or other “noise”. Nothing is a risk when short of moneyzzzz and brand merch. The worst already happened to her (yes, thanks goodness for Southpark)

Reactions: 26
Perhaps the Palace has its eye on history. They know the marriage will not last and they want a clean, historic, Meg-free Corrie with the full, blood family on display that can be rewatched in years to come and it will be important from this angle that Harry is given prominence. I am expecting him to be puce with rage and mean mugging throughout however.

Meghan Markle will very shortly be written out of history. She will go down the the annals of nothing…
It has been made crystal clear that only working royals will be on the balcony so no, Haznot will not be there!

Reactions: 34
Not sure about this tho and that’s why I cannot decide on the reasons behind. If I were a narc looking for global coverage and in lack of money, I’d still risk some boos likely silenced by church bells or other “noise”. Nothing is a risk when short of moneyzzzz and brand merch. The worst already happened to her (yes, thanks goodness for Southpark)
Oh she will do something to try and upstage it. Serve divorce papers the day before. Pap walk with black eyes & bruises. Claim a kidnap attempt on kids. Cancer scare. Shock reunion with her Dad.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
It has been made crystal clear that only working royals will be on the balcony so no, Haznot will not be there!
and if KC3 backpedals on Harold not being on the balcony, then he will have to do the same for Porker as he is the only sibling not allowed. A ban on non-working royals was given as the reason for the decision re Harold & Porker. He won't risk that.

Reactions: 32
That could be really funny.
The RF say they have samples of hair and done DNA tests.
Then the Markles have to explain that actually they aren’t their children, they are ones the borrowed for photos.
Then the RF want to know why the children they have seen on videos, zoom calls etc are not the real children…
I was once an Evidence Technician. DNA sequencing from hair samples without the root ball will not contain nuclear DNA, and are much less conclusive.
Mitochondrial DNA Sequencing
Instead, mtDNA analysis can be used to link human hair to a suspect. However, unlike nuclear DNA (nuDNA), mtDNA doesn’t have high discriminatory power, due to its commonality within the maternal lineage. That is, mtDNA is inherited from the mother’s side, with few rare exceptions where the father contributes to the profile. [4]. Hence, the genetic composition of the mitochondria would not differentiate a grandmother from her daughter or her grandchildren, leaving the differentiation aspect to the nuDNA. MtDNA sequencing can also be used to provide substantial information in species identification when examining a miscellaneous hair sample [5]. Since not all hair samples are human in origin, this technique can be used to determine the animal which contributed the hair.

• Wow
Reactions: 24
Damn, I was looking forward to going and booing them. Oh well, hopefully I can still boo Harry

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Oh she will do something to try and upstage it. Serve divorce papers the day before. Pap walk with black eyes & bruises. Claim a kidnap attempt on kids. Cancer scare. Shock reunion with her Dad.
Hopefully Thomas won't let her do a reconciliation.

Reactions: 28
It’s the Harry/Andrew paradox. If you put one non-working royal up there, what’s the excuse for excluding the other one?

Plus if Harry is allowed parades/balconies when he comes alone but not with MM/kids. They’ll claim racism and say he was allowed up there only when his black family who aren’t actually black at all aren’t with him.

Reactions: 33
What I predict in years to come in the divorce battle will possibly be Hazno trying a redemption arc, saying Meghan manipulated his grief over his mother, made him do it etc, he’ll go to rehab and pull out a tiny violin and say it’s not his fault. She’ll claim he manipulated her, lied to her about things, set her up to fail etc etc. this will go on YEARS.

I really do think Harry will try the Prodigal Son angle.
If he leaves it too long he won't have Charles to appeal to, and I don't think William will want to hear any of Harry's excuses and sob stories.

Reactions: 37
Private Eye had a court circular in their latest issue, and they said Chuck didn’t want the stone of Scone (whatever the duck that is 😆) being brought down from Scotland for the Corrie but the government have insisted it will be and it’s going to be apparently. So imo there is going to be more pushback from the state against the monarchy…that’s what made me think they might intervene about Ald and Lid being excluded from the historic Corrie by their psychomom.
It is actually the Scone of Stone. You may remember the story of King Alfred burning the cakes, well it is a scone that he burnt and is as hard as stone. It has been preserved for centuries and is used in the Coronation ceremony. It is presented to the new monarch adorned with strawberry jam and clotted cream. They are not supposed to actually eat it as it a symbolic food item which forms part of the regalia, usually on show in the Tower of London. Rumour has it that Henry the Eighth did take a bite which lead to him contracting syphilis. ;)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Got home after a shift at work and was greeted by a brand spankin' new thread! Thanks loves; I've got quite a bit of catching up to do!

Thank goodness she's not coming!!!!

(But still I'm a bit cautious about what's going to happen. Maybe it's the cynic in me, but I feel like there's a catch here. I hope I'm wrong though.)

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.