Harry & Meghan #329 They won’t be at the Palace because they’re full of malice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well I certainly can pick a day to spring clean my house. Holy duck. What the hell happened? I bet the emsil we heard the 5s received went like this :
Harold you are invited, leave your Instagram loving witch ho wife in California. Got it?

all the rest has been them trying to get the invitation extended.
great new thread and Title. Again, holy duck.
The timing of that southpark episode was epic. Just as she was rumoured to relaunch her Instagram 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
I am just so relieved for William and Catherine.

As a viewer, I probably would have enjoyed the snark of seeing TW at the Coronation (despite not wanting her there), and will be very interested to see how everyone reacts to Harold…. But I’m so bloody happy William and Catherine don’t have to experience the double barrelled tit show TW would have brought with her.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
...that secondhand caravan is still waiting for you near Dulah ...😃😃 😆😆💀

meghan-and-harry-fake.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Chuck is as tough as nails…not tungsten but good old British steel 💪 He has survived worse than an attempted gaslight from a failed cable TV extra. (Injury inventory from the Daily Mail 😆)
E0B1835E-A0E0-4AF9-8559-9685FEC02167.jpeg

65197532-2EEB-442B-AD25-432FF8A873F3.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
But more than happy to accept titles for their children.
They're in the US now. I can't tell you the number of schools and medical admins who are going to roll their eyes so hard they break something whenever they see forms filled out with Prince and Princess.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Not sure if this has been mentioned before as I’m still catching up with this thread as it moves so fast….but it’s so disrespectful to the new King for Rachel, who has a Duchess title in HIS monarchy, to not show up to his official coronation. Same for the 2 kids who now also have titles. I wonder if Charles will remove the kids titles and that’s why there wasn’t a big fan fare made over it when she announced it before the RF did.

• Wow
Reactions: 36
I just want to chip in my 2 cents here. It's so sad when children get caught up in domestic situations like this. Also using children as emotional pawns is traumatising to them. I don't like Harry but I guarantee he is probably gutted they aren't going to be there.

Its going to be one of the most significant days in history for their Grandfather and they won't even be there.

She must realise how this could make them feel one day, surely????
She doesn’t GAF, she’s heartless. They were laughing it up on Oprah while PP was on deathbed - in fact she said this was their attempt to muzzle her. Dog comparison: Smegs own.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.