Harry & Meghan #329 They won’t be at the Palace because they’re full of malice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dan Wootton just said on gb news that he knows people close to M and that she is terrified of getting booed. She wanted to be there but couldn't risk the boos
If she is terrified of Booooos then maybe our American friends can make sure wherever she is she is surrounded by Booooooooooooooooos!! 😃😃

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Me too actually, i've always thought he was born on Louis or TLQ's birthday and they knew Louis/Queen would always get more attention on the day so told everyone the May 6th date
I’ve always been sceptical about Lil’s birthday too, veeeerrry convenient that she happened to be born in the date of the future platinum jubilee…

• Sick
Reactions: 35
I do find it a bit odd though. Somethings off. If they were a close family she would have come over with the flatpacks, even if she didn’t attend the coronation. She could have slipped in and out without being in front of the public. Even if it was just so hazno could see flatpack1 on his birthday? Maybe the rumours that they live apart etc are true? Bloody wierdos!

• Heart
Reactions: 45
This is what Harry’s iPhone will look like when he turns it on after the Coronation

Where Are u
Call me pls
WHY ARE U NOT ANSWERING YR PHONE
call me NOW
If you speak to anyone , I WILL KNOW !!!!!!!!

CALL ME NOW
U r blocked
I’m phoning Police !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
They’re not too young to be seen. Archie will be the same age as Louis was at the jubilee last year and all the Cambridge children have been on th balcony for the Trooping the Colour since they were babies….
Being on the balcony or sitting through a parade is not the same as a formal church service.

Reactions: 24
That’ll be because the palace know they don’t exist.
You're dead right, the Palace knows they don't exist. So why are they in line to inherit the Throne?
Answers on a postcard, please.
Thanks @LadyMuck 😘
BookWorm said this was a rehash of old stuff, and I listened through but there was not much new.

One interesting thing, it seems that PC's family friend Violet von Westenholtz set up the Ho with the Stoat, and that PC had liked the idea of a POC in the family. We know that Violet's father is a good friend of PC, but she's the woman in brown standing outside the Church when everyone came out and all ignored her but Harry. Very strange. PC had no idea what the Ho was, and by the time he realisdd it was too late. A case of being careful what you wish for.

Fark was born in May 2019. Violet had a daughter in July 2019, and Violet's husband's name is Archie! Very odd. All moving in the same circles, Epstein, Eugenie, Weinstein, Markus the supreme strategist. PA knew what the Ho was from the start. All roads leading to SoHo House.

BookWorm says the RF must separate from the Stoats, remove them and their children from the LoS, and remove their titles, and remove them from the Royal web site.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I cannot see why you would allow your children to use the titles Prince and princess yet not come to the coronation that has facilitated that title. It makes zero sense and is a massive contradiction

• Heart
Reactions: 65
Southpark has finished her off! She saw the meme placards and heard the boos in her sleep.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
I reckon KC was insisting on the children coming to the UK so she decided or was told if no kids no her.

• Wow
Reactions: 29
Except for when we go on 'royal' tours and are away for days on end. She wasn't invited, he's a despicable hypocrite for attending and Chas is a fool to let him.

Always a silver lining though.
Remember, Harry was rumoured to be doing live commentary on the Coronation for some American tv channel. That would have been dreadful.
At least now he will be contained within the well oiled machine that runs massive state events like this.

Oh, and hopefully now, somebody will ensure he gets his hair cut neatly and his clothes cleaned and pressed.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Where's the big fall from grace Lady C was promising us for early 2023? We are well into April and nothing has happened

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Well I certainly can pick a day to spring clean my house. Holy duck. What the hell happened? I bet the emsil we heard the 5s received went like this :
Harold you are invited, leave your Instagram loving witch ho wife in California. Got it?

all the rest has been them trying to get the invitation extended.
great new thread and Title. Again, holy duck.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.