Harry & Meghan #329 They won’t be at the Palace because they’re full of malice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I totally agree people have to work on their kids birthdays all the time, its called life!!!

And as for this Chuck is evil for organising his coronation on Archie's birthday - FFS - it's a coronation, they have to organise this around the King, archbishop of Canterbury, the prime minister, and no doubt half of the heads of the commonwealth countries. Jings we can never agree on a date for a Christmas staff night out so end up not having one.

But honestly, it wouldn't have surprised me if chuck had chosen the date to try and build a bridge, and he's had it thrown back in his face.

I think the divorce will happen sooner rather than later. She now knows she's behind Kate and Sophie (I think) and would need to curtsey to them. And Camilla!!! No way she's EVER doing that!!!

What a waste!!!
---

I totally agree people have to work on their kids birthdays all the time, its called life!!!

And as for this Chuck is evil for organising his coronation on Archie's birthday - FFS - it's a coronation, they have to organise this around the King, archbishop of Canterbury, the prime minister, and no doubt half of the heads of the commonwealth countries. Jings we can never agree on a date for a Christmas staff night out so end up not having one.

But honestly, it wouldn't have surprised me if chuck had chosen the date to try and build a bridge, and he's had it thrown back in his face.

I think the divorce will happen sooner rather than later. She now knows she's behind Kate and Sophie (I think) and would need to curtsey to them. And Camilla!!! No way she's EVER doing that!!!

What a waste!!!
They also had to arrange it around the Eurovision Song Contest the following weekend 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
The excuse is that it is Archies birthday and she will be staying at home because of and to celebrate that? Bull. It is his birthday regardless of physical location and what a birthday gift it would be for him and his sister as a Prince and Princess to experience the pomp and ceremonial celebration of the coronation of their grandfather. Meghan willing to use his Prince title but won't be going to such a major royal event? Just be honest and say you're not wanted
She's busy organizing the party for Archie with tyler perry who she will probably try and get with! He has money

• Sick
Reactions: 31
Dan Wootton just said on gb news that he knows people close to M and that she is terrified of getting booed. She wanted to be there but couldn't risk the boos

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
OK OK PEOPLE SETTLE DOWN

Let’s not forget Meagain crashing Skippys wedding when she and Hairy were broken up

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Delighted that actress isn’t coming to the UK. The kings coronation. Is for the country to enjoy and take pride in. I do not wish to see that kunt is some badly fitted dress and lip
Sided hat trying to pose and stare at cameras …

hope Harry feels the coldness as well .

Reactions: 42
They could either seat Todger on the end of the 2nd row, or put him on the 3rd row, if they leave the first 2 rows for working Royals and children only:
First row:
William, Kate, George, Charlotte, Louis, Edward, Sophie, Louise and James = 9
2nd row:
Anne, Tim, Gloucesters x 2, Kents x 2, Andrew = 7 , so room for Todger on the far end

or

William, Kate, George, Charlotte, Louis, Anne and Tim = 8
Edward, Sophie, Louise and James, Gloucesters x 2, Kents x 2 = 8

Andrew, Todger and cousins 3rd row and beyond

Reactions: 22
The stunt will need to be something which 1) has to overshadow the coronation 2) make people feel sorry for her, and 3) make the Royal Family look bad for not inviting her and for Harry being away from her.

So something like an illness, or an urgent trip to the hospital (for her, or the kids).

I don't think she's twisted enough to orchestrate something like a minor car crash where no one gets hurt, but who knows.
My money is on a suicide attempt/actualisation.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
My hubs who has no love for the monarchy, is convinced that Harry will be allowed to wear a uniform and he will be on the balcony. I wonder if there isn’t something to this. Perhaps The King wanted him to be present for optics and he caved to these two requests. The trade off was that the wife stayed home. I think they really didn’t want her. As far as th kids are concerned no one cares that much about them for them to be a bargaining point. They would be too young to be seen anyway. ,
They’re not too young to be seen. Archie will be the same age as Louis was at the jubilee last year and all the Cambridge children have been on th balcony for the Trooping the Colour since they were babies….

Reactions: 25
Harry and Meghan's children were asked how do they feel been left out of the coronation. 😀 x

We're still waiting on their comments.....😄

Resizer_16813359014371.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
If Haz appears on the balcony, smeg will be furious. I don't think he'll be on the balcony to be honest. I think it's being made very clear to him that he's no longer a working royal and therefore doesn't get the perks.

Something that came to mind though. There was a custody case in the States, where the American mother had filed charges against the foreign husband, I think for drugs so that he wouldn't be allowed back in the country. It backfired on her when the judge announced that since the father couldn't access the States, then the children would have to live with him. And the mother could visit his country to see them. I think they were filthy rich or something but can't remember anymore details. Do you think smeg might know about this case?
The Kelly Rutherford (Gossip Girl actress) custody case? That backfired on her spectacularly!

Reactions: 28
They could either seat Todger on the end of the 2nd row, or put him on the 3rd row, if they leave the first 2 rows for working Royals and children only:
First row:
William, Kate, George, Charlotte, Louis, Edward, Sophie, Louise and James = 9
2nd row:
Anne, Tim, Gloucesters x 2, Kents x 2, Andrew = 7 , so room for Todger on the far end

or

William, Kate, George, Charlotte, Louis, Anne and Tim = 8
Edward, Sophie, Louise and James, Gloucesters x 2, Kents x 2 = 8

Andrew, Todger and cousins 3rd row and beyond

Seat him between Anne and Big Mike

• Haha
  • Heart
So Shola, what was H's excuse last year at missing his son's birthday when he chose to attend and play polo
Amazing how smegs supporters manage to forget things like that. Okay to miss the 3 year old birthday but must give up attending a King's Coronation for a 4 year old birthday Can't bring the flatpacks to the UK cause they might get caught out that they are rent-a-kids.

Such a pickle :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Why is she not coming
1. Too tit scared to attend
2. They would have had to bring the invisible flatpacks
3. Not invited …… so duck off
4. Told to duck off

best news for weeks
Nobody would lend them a private jet and they can’t afford to pay for the plane tickets😎😎😎😎😎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.