Harry & Meghan #329 They won’t be at the Palace because they’re full of malice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Twitter seems to be congratulating Meghan for being so strong and for not bowing down to the racist royal family.

There are some seriously mentally unwell people on that site 😆
Bowing out and clearly not being invited/ told not to come are two different things 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I'm sorry but this excuse as to why Meghan isn't attending the coronation is complete BS.

Seems like the drama has already started because the implication here is that Peg wouldn't miss Archie's birthday for anything but Harry would. Ergo, Peg is a better parent than Harry.

Never mind that Lilibet had her first birthday in the UK during the platty joobs.

The coronation is two hours tops. They should be done well before 2 pm. They could go and come back and have a party for him at 3 pm.

Also, a four-year-old doesn't even know what day it is. They can have a party for him a day after or a day before and he would be none the wiser. Children's birthdays fall on workdays all the time and parents have parties for them either later in the day or the following weekend. No big deal.

The excuse they are using makes no sense because it is meant as a microaggression towards Harry.

I don't think Peg is happy that he is going and now an evil part of me wants him and the whole bleeping extended family on that bleeping balcony so that Peg can see exactly how irrelevant she bleeping is.

evil-laugh-carnage.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
I don't believe he ever left the UK and it was never reported that he returned to America as usually we see pap photos of him arriving back yet on this occasion he was not spotted at the airport.
I was thinking the same. Also maybe he was working his way back in RF. We don’t really know what goes on behind closed doors. He could have been working with the Gray suits.

Is Nott Cott available 😃

Is she crying on the floor of Monecitio

• Haha
Reactions: 27
the grifting lying old hoe will be giving it all this, mugging to camera, afterwards................. it'll be this, all over again!! 😆😆😆😆😆💀💀💀💀

diana-in-flowers.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Smeg really could not participate and kerp her Woke street creds. She is seen now in the Woke community as ‘sacrificing’ her own glory to stand with the historically marginalized ‘victims‘ of the monarchy.

Example: Here in the US we noticed Kamala flew to Kentucky to support the three legislators (two were ousted) who pulled a Jan 6 type protest over gun violence but made no visit to the families of the children and other victims of that same school shooting. That was because the killer was a trans…so the Dems weren’t touching that! Subtle Woke difference. Selective empathy.

Same reason Biden is in Ireland. The same reason…that the Churchill statue gets kicked out of the White House in every Dem administration. This Wokeism is a religion and they must toe the line that the Woke Orthodox demand.

She is dispatching Harold because the royal connection is their cash cow…but at the same time…she, the Defender of the Woke Faith… is too PURE to support a coronation that would not be “modernized” by her saintly self.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 46
Evening all, just popped in just to say thank duck Smeg isn't coming, shame that spare twit is still coming.

As you were.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
" ..THE WIFE AND I ARE BOTH DELIGHTED THAT THE LYING MULTIBROADCAST HOE ISNT SETTING FOOT HERE IN GREAT BRITAIN.
WE HAVE RETURNED THE LIBBY'S TINNED TOMATOES TO THE LARDER , AND WILL NOT BE PURCHASING NEW PP9 BATTERIES FOR THE LOUD-HAILER.
AS FOR HIM - THE UNFORTUNATE-LOOKING ORANGE SPANGLE THAT HE IS, THE SOONER HE RETURNS " OVERSEAS" , THE BETTER-
LEST THE DAILY MAIL FLIP HIM ANOTHER POUND COIN.
GOOD MORNING!......"

MV5BMmNjNmFmMDUtMmYzYi00MTZmLTg1NWItNmVmZDkzNjFkMGQyXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyODIxMjk4Ng@@._V1_.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
So she is effectively excluded from the most important Royal event that the Monarchy and the People will experience for decades due to a culmination of her own malicious behaviour.......

Markle has been Markled!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
Megsy's People PR spin is hilarious 😂 can't miss her son's BD but the father can't be asked this year and Hawwy must support his $$$$$ dad $$$$$. Nevermind Mr Stroke ridden Thomas Markle. Seriously who falls for this crap? Her fans are beyond thick

Narkle is excommunicated. No invite.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I think he was invited and she and the kids were not. The delay has been her trying to get invited and being completely stonewalled and him being guilted by her about accepting. He wants to be there because he misses being ‘important’ and sees this as a way of keeping his link to the RF, completely hypocritical and selfish.

I also think next step is divorce - she’s already devalued him

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Quick moving thread again and I'm still catching up on the last one, so apologies if this has already been discussed.... was the delay in them confirming attendance more to do with it being made clear only he was welcome and she was kicking off, boo hoo, hoping there would be a change and she would be able to rock up?

What are the bets on what publicity stunt she will pull on the day? I reckon a pap walk with some flatpack stand-ins

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.