Harry & Meghan #329 They won’t be at the Palace because they’re full of malice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Me too actually, i've always thought he was born on Louis or TLQ's birthday and they knew Louis/Queen would always get more attention on the day so told everyone the May 6th date
That would explain his ‘they change so much in two weeks remark’.

Reactions: 34
Anyone else find it cringe and a bit desperate at BP to have announced it like that ?! Why couldn’t it have been a spokes person etc ..
Not desperate ; taking control of the situation on an Official basis. No fudging from the media, now.... or the harkles muppets .

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I feel a bit like that. Grandad is being crowned a King, a job he’s served 74+ years preparing for, and we aren’t going. This confirms to me them kids definitely don’t exist and I think the press are busting a gut to say something but can’t.
Sorry if this has been asked and covered before.. but has there been any talk about how if this is true, they're planning to keep up this lie? If one of them kicks the bucket, they know we'd expect the children to be at the funeral. (Or would they not care at that point?)
The children in the documentary.. actors?

Reactions: 22
The fact that he's decided to come on his own shows that all is not well between the Harkles IMO.
I think the marriage has been in trouble for quite awhile now because I saw cracks appearing when she did the speech at the One Young World Summit and even during the Netflix documentary, I felt that something was not quite right as at times they looked like they couldn't stand the sight of one another.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
I think the marriage has been in trouble for quite awhile now because I saw cracks appearing when she did the speech at the One Young World Summit and even during the Netflix documentary I felt that something was not quite right as at times they looked like they couldn't stand the sight of one another.
Good!!! 😃😃

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Imagine if Harry isn't allowed back into America!! The junkie might need a little fix during the weekend. We don't want stuck with him

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I am a few pages behind so I apologize if someone else has made this point. The whole thing has played out just like Balmoral. Family invites haz, haz has a hissy and insists smeagol also be invited. Squabbles ensue, times is wasted. final emphatic NO to smeagol, haz caves and goes anyway.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Imagine meghans name wasnt mentioned once on the internet between noe and coronation...that would be a great boycott...

• Heart
How I imagine the Queen (may she rest in paradise) reacted when she heard Wallis was staying home.
464A09B6-A349-4F26-A4DF-540655490983.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 57
She'll just have to watch it on TV, wearing a "house dress" and slippers (no need to splash out thousands on a designer outfit), her straggly hair hanging loose and plenty of tissues at the ready to mop up her tears, pondering how she managed to duck up so spectacularly her biggest ever role (marrying into the RF). Schadenfreude...witch.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
there will be more opportunity now for a Harold move to 'reconnect' - perhaps that's what he's hoping for ... that without madam they will want to engage & maybe Pa will let him sit by W, do some ceremonials and go on the balcony... or has a deal already been done???
I bloody hope not!

It's good news that she's not coming, but I'm a bit disappointed that we won't get the opportunity to ridicule her outfit. Hopefully it will mean the others get all the jewels out though.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Am I the only one wondering when we will get episode two of the Oprah liefest starring Walmart Wallis and her “truth” as to why she wasn’t in attendance at the Coronation? Supporting cast Tylenol, Scabies and cushions for the sobbing on the floor moments ….
Seriously, she is a narcissist and she is not going to go quietly
She ( and he) have hanged themselves. We always said on here that give them enough rope and they would hang themselves.
No one apart from a few thousand of their sugars is interested in them

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I guess someone needs to stay home and give a duck about their own kid's birthday.

Or something.

The divorce bells are RINGING. 😆

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
So what will she pull? There will be some pap shot. Perhaps commentating on some program?

Reactions: 18
GB News - Tom Bower:
- main reason being put out is that it's little Archie's 4th birthday - in reality it is an 'ugly compromise' - TB states that Kate (& Will?) had demanded that Rachel (& Harold?) needed to be seated at the back because of previous behaviour towards her/others.-
What role will Harold have? arguments that have gone on will ensure his presence minimal.
Re: a scene with H on the balcony? - hopes KC3 sticks to not on balcony - even tho will be easier now for him to appear - if H then PA will have to be as well. Coronation about KC3 & not the squabbling of H & PA .
H will be as invisible as possible.
The Guardian want to open up docs re slave trade - KC3 will leave his supporters unhappy if he does -
TB thinks KC3 no choice to take a look- but for discovery - not reparations as The Guardian wants as is now too remote.

• Sick
She'll just have to watch it on TV, wearing a "house dress" and slippers (no need to splash out thousands on a designer outfit), her straggly hair hanging loose and plenty of tissues at the ready to mop up her tears, pondering how she managed to duck up so spectacularly her biggest ever role (marrying into the RF). Schadenfreude...witch.
How the duck could anyone bollox up such a position?? 😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅

She has a real talent for turning the BEST OF EVERYTHING in the World into utter shite. It's hysterical !! 😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆💀💀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
There will be an announcement of one or more of the following 🙄
A fourth pregnancy
Pictures of the flat packs at the birthday party
Another miscarriage
A Separation
Mental health problem
A health problem
Divorce
Attempted Kidnapping
Attempted car jacking/mugging/break in
A car accident , just like Mummy Diana's, pursued by Paparazzi through the streets, bless.
A Netflix program
A Spotify program
An Amazon program
A new program anywhere
Re release of Squawk or news of some deal with publishers or a part in a film or series
Any of the above could happen.
Anyone anything else they can think of ?
Think of the very worst , then you might be close .
Adding more, from my perspective very serious and shocking things, as “stakes are high” for her so let me add some ideas how she could “upstage”everything,

- Final reconciliation with her “dad and flatpacks” photos, extra points if it’s on his deathbed
- Her Candicacy / Political announcement
- Domestic violence claim (sob story, finally” he’s away. I can speak about Harold abusing me”)
- Some accident or lucky escape, claiming it’s MI5 after her
- Someone invading/ threatening her at Montecito (stalker, psychopath), she is no longer safe and needs to sell the mansion….

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.