Harry & Meghan #329 They won’t be at the Palace because they’re full of malice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she definitely coercively controlled him. You can tell by the way she isolated him away from his family and friends. I think she love bombed him and made him feel that she was the only person who truly loved him. Horrible situation for anyone to be in but he had every chance of escape. His family would have helped him. He stayed and he has only himself to blame.
All drawing to a close, sooooooooon

D
I
V
O
R
C
E

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I'm disappointed she's not going to be there. I had my sign ready for her...
1681323450081.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
Mucky old tart just join the queue and wait your bleeding turn, bleeping morals on here are at an all time low.

You should aspire to my high standards😂😂😂
Well, we ALL know you stop 1/2-way though , cup of tea, bit of toast etc .......

😆😆😛😛😛

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Genuine question: when was she last seen? I haven't heard of her doing an interview or being papped since Spare came out?

It's just possible that if she's in hiding, they're planning to spring another totally-carried-naturally-by-Megs baby on us and say she was preggo all this time?
She was papped just after the titles announcement (Backgrid) and def not pregnant (just square)

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Some think BP offer the ultimate in diplomacy and tact, they wouldn’t dream of not inviting her as Harold’s wife.

Why?

They know far far more than we’ll ever know, she obviously created more grief, stress and unhappiness for Phil and Elizabeth in the winter of their lives and she is off the list permanently.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
I think this is a real possibility because it is strange how she has gone really quiet and the fact she isn't coming to the coronation definitely raises eyebrows because IMO she wouldn't have missed an opportunity like this to be seen unless she has been told by the Royals to stay away.
I don't think Smegz was invited. The dilemma was always - will Hazno come without her.
The fact that he's decided to come on his own shows that all is not well between the Harkles IMO.

Reactions: 46
I don’t think it was a question of her backing down. She was told she wasn’t going. Charles did not want her there. He wanted no pictures of her present. No pictures of her looking like a victim with one tear running down her face. It was pretty much like when she was told she wasn’t wanted at Balmoral.
....and maybe the apology Harry wanted making to Meghan was for "excluding her" from Balmoral and the coronation?

• Sick
Reactions: 29
Anyone else find it cringe and a bit desperate at BP to have announced it like that ?! Why couldn’t it have been a spokes person etc ..

Reactions: 13
By the twitching of my thumbs….

I feel super uncomfortable with this whole thing.
I feel a bit like that. Grandad is being crowned a King, a job he’s served 74+ years preparing for, and we aren’t going. This confirms to me them kids definitely don’t exist and I think the press are busting a gut to say something but can’t.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Am I the only one wondering when we will get episode two of the Oprah liefest starring Walmart Wallis and her “truth” as to why she wasn’t in attendance at the Coronation? Supporting cast Tylenol, Scabies and cushions for the sobbing on the floor moments ….
Seriously, she is a narcissist and she is not going to go quietly

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
These threads move so fast so apologies if this has already been said but maybe they are having trouble sourcing orange, copper, titian box dyes for the flat packs hair. The most recent pictures show two kids with mouse Brown hair and they couldn't turn up at the coronation with roots:unsure:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I have always believed that Archie was born in April as an ambulance was spotted near Frogmore Cottage yet the media reported that the ambulance was just a driver training vehicle that was picking up food for students.
Me too actually, i've always thought he was born on Louis or TLQ's birthday and they knew Louis/Queen would always get more attention on the day so told everyone the May 6th date

• Wow
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.