Harry & Meghan #329 They won’t be at the Palace because they’re full of malice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So where is the large, chunky candle going to be placed now? Still causing issues and not attending 😀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I’ve been waiting all day to log on. What fantastic news!!! She knows she won’t be welcome! I have seen this comment on DM.
All eyes won’t be on her she knows she will be booed after the Southpark tit show she will be a laughing stock
I am over the moon! Now just to get rid of Ginge

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 40
So lovely to see your concern for Jonny but don’t worry, I’ve got him covered 🥰 or at least I wish I had him covered!
Mucky old tart just join the queue and wait your bleeding turn, bleeping morals on here are at an all time low.

You should aspire to my high standards😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Will anyone really believe that the sensible option is to stay in the US looking after children? As someone that regularly travels between America and the UK with an under two year old, it really isn’t that big a deal to fly in.
And you don't have a private jet and a string of nannies!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
God, i have such mixed feelings about this. I loathe her and have done since long before it was fashionable. I don't think she deserves to be part of the day but I would have enjoyed her being booed.

How is she going to have a chapter in her book (the one she releases about the divorce) about the coronation if she wasn't there?
She can have an entire chapter about the so called negotiations. The following chapter will be about how she needed therapy because she was so hurt by it.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Maybe Charlie boy knows something we don’t and doesn’t want her in the pics because she’s not going to be around for long, I’m talking separation or divorce here, perhaps Hasnoballs has talked to his father about it?
This could be wishful thinking.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Every time I see or hear Prince Archie and Princess Lilibet I want to crush a grape. They sound like a Brothers Grimm character. Those names are preposterous for a royal child. I remember her saying Archies middle name is Harrison because he’s Harrys son. Why? duck sake I know they don’t exist but even if they have to invent kids why not give them names in keeping with tradition. Archie was named before they were booted out left the fold. Apologies to any Archies or Lilibets on here or their offspring no offence meant to them.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Whilst I'm bloody delighted that the coronation 👑 is going to be a ho free zone I believe it's all part of her cunning plan. She's now moved onto the divorce plan and she's going for the sympathy vote. The Sussex Squad are all saying what a bast@rd the stoat is for coming without her, turning everyone against him and the jobs a good un

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
God, i have such mixed feelings about this. I loathe her and have done since long before it was fashionable. I don't think she deserves to be part of the day but I would have enjoyed her being booed.

How is she going to have a chapter in her book (the one she releases about the divorce) about the coronation if she wasn't there?
If a book is in the offing she’ll spin the line about email communication and how difficult things are for her.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Maybe Charlie boy knows something we don’t and doesn’t want her in the pics because she’s not going to be around for long, I’m talking separation or divorce here, perhaps Hasnoballs has talked to his father about it?
This could be wishful thinking.
I think this is a real possibility because it is strange how she has gone really quiet and the fact she isn't coming to the coronation definitely raises eyebrows because IMO she wouldn't have missed an opportunity like this to be seen unless she has been told by the Royals to stay away.

Reactions: 36
By the twitching of my thumbs….

I feel super uncomfortable with this whole thing.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
I think this is a real possibility because it is strange how she has gone really quiet and the fact she isn't coming to the coronation definitely raises eyebrows because IMO she wouldn't have missed an opportunity like this to be seen unless she has been told by the Royals to not attend.
A staff member said there was trouble in paradise, maybe the fights are getting worse. Apparently it was after Waaagh was released.

• Wow
Reactions: 29
Harry & Meghan #330 Thank goodness she’s not coming

eta: thanks for new fred and title… wow, I was up to date only a few hours ago and now I’m behind 14 pages hahah

eta2: ahahahahahahah just seen the same suggestion already, nice! 😀😀😀😀😀

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.