Harry & Meghan #327 Electrocuted Hamster and The Duchess of Destruction

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I vaguely remember the British paying the owners to free slaves (I can't remember when or where).
And yes, I recall one of the commentators last year saying what about the descendants of the British men that lost their lives trying to stop the slave ships.

I also did a google on the US slaves states when I was asleep last night as I couldn't read the graphics that were posted on my mobile.

It said all states of the US had slaves until they started facing it out and when new states were formed some had slavery some not.
There was a list but cannot remember what it said.
The headings were slave, free and neither, but no key.
After the import of slaves was signed off on they were still smuggled in illegally. Also it was still legal to trade slaves in some states. So they were still being bought and sold within the US.

Reactions: 18
For those that havent seen this Parody Whitney. Love the pictures that go with it.

Reactions: 12
Right! Loadsamoney from Italy please, as we were slaves to the Romans.
Tons of moolah from Nordic countries, as we were Fucked over by the Vikings.
When we get paid, maybe think about giving some away to US!!!!!!
how's about that then?????
[/QUOTE]
Yes and the French could pay up for 1066, the Norman invasion!
---
I wish William hadn't got involved with Jacinda Arden. She's quite happy to destroy women's sex based rights so that men can pretend to be women.
I was hoping she'd fade into obscurity.
As a New Zealand woman, I so agree. It's not good.

Last edited:
Reactions: 30
Reddit - Megxit triggers summary & timeline - covers all salient points

Reactions: 22
@Zippy2000 hope you're feeling a bit better today. IBS flares are the worst. Hugs to all the fellow sufferers on here.

Pinch-of-salt time with this, although I can totally imagine this sort of thing being at the top of their wishlist. Surely they wouldn't be daft enough to expect the RF to give in.

I presume the 7 would be KC3, QC, PPoW, DDoE and Anne. The 7 senior working Royals. How predictable. Hazza's the only one who needs that course.....

Last edited:
Reactions: 46
Carole Middleton steps away from her business

Kate Middleton's mother Carole is calling it a day on Party Pieces # via https://android.com
Good for her. She is 68 and it's time for her to retire and have fun with her grandchildren.

See Smegs, this is what your cardboard imposters (love it) are missing out on. Play time with grand parents creates lasting, loving memories that you're depriving them of.

Reactions: 45
read the book excerpt from the DM, and i was very disturbed at the constant haranguing of HLM after megxit, and him swearing at his father, until KC stopped taking his calls. i just can't for the life of me see any scenario where you swear at your parent and bully your grandparents.

screenshot from the article:

Reactions: 43
Ugh diversity and inclusion course if I was William I'd tell him to stick that up his jacksy.

We have to do these trainings all the time at work and they are tedious. Personally I view this constant instruction as creating division between people.

Reactions: 42
Reddit - Megxit triggers summary & timeline - covers all salient points

This is excellent. It timelines everything in one place.
They just missed the Inskip wedding.

Thanks fir finding it @BlinkyBill
---
I still believe he hastened the demise of the Queen and the Dude of Ed.
---
@Chita Did you close your twitter account again. Tweets aren't showing.
It's still there as far as I know.

Yep. Just looked.

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
Ugh diversity and inclusion course if I was William I'd tell him to stick that up his jacksy.

We have to do these trainings all the time at work and they are tedious. Personally I view this constant instruction as creating division between people.
Me too. But when I had to attend those things, I noticed that all the older people saw them as a complete waste of time and would have preferred to be able to do their job instead.

Personally I liked to argue with them. I once told a Black diversity officer that if young Black people wanted to reclaim the 'N' word and use it for themselves, then he had no right to tell them they couldn't. Totally shut him up because he couldn't argue with it.

I told a true silly cow that she shouldn't ask us not to sneer and laugh at gay people, if she then sneered and laughed at incest victims. (Which she did). I said there was little point in learning about consideration for gay people if she didn't understand that those rules applied to other groups too. She was so embarrassed. I recommened that she attend more training courses.

It was fun and the coffee in the Training Suite was so much better than the coffee in the rest of the building.

Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.