Harry & Meghan #327 Electrocuted Hamster and The Duchess of Destruction

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ahh I see it is awards buying season. Way to set back the womens movement by being honored for marrying well rich

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
These supporters of hers are bleeping clueless.

Other than spout verbal shite, what she actually achieved, supported, and campaigned for?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
I’m back! Minus one twisted ovary 🤢🤢🤢, forever grateful to our insanely amazing NHS and to ALLLLLL of you Tattle family that have kept me going! Thank you all from the heart of my bottom!!!!

Im looking forward to being gloriously Oliviered and falling off my stilettos as soon as possible! My stilettos that are well heeled, clean and actually fit, that is! I watched a vid that was posted about ILBW shoes whilst recovering and was appalled! We all know a half size up is the way forward to stay on our tootsies allday and night along with my trusty sticky bottom JL stockings, not 5 sizes too big to enrobe bunions a la smeg 🤢🤢🤢

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 76
These honoring organizations all seem to be entirely focused on race, gender or equity. Markle is not ‘winning’ because of achievement, or hard work or contribution to the cause. Her racial identity is all that she needs to ‘win.’

It’s sad.

She knows it too.

When my children were small, I volunteered a lot at their school. For that reason, I was pretty well-liked by the teachers and staff, OnHalloween, the school held a costume contest. I did not sew, so my two children went as a cheap store-bought cowboy and a gypsy. Rather pitiful, as I recall.

The other Mothers had outdone themselves, as always…creative handmade masterpieces, one after another.

You guessed it. The cowboy and gypsy won.

This was SO not good for any of us.

If there is any smidgen of reality left in Meg, these awards carry a nice dollop of humiliation.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Other than spout verbal shite, what she actually achieved, supported, and campaigned for?
Well 40x40 was a flop as that was quickly forgotten about and she and Harry volunteered at Baby2Baby once and have not been seen at any events that Baby2Baby have hosted since.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Isn’t it amazing how ILBW can achieve so much and win all those awards on the basis of 1 hours work a week? Makes you wonder what all those selfless, dedicated workers putting in 40 plus hours a week are doing wrong?🤬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
they are, it's not like he chose to have deep space satellites, but it's funny nonetheless.
Unfortunately, my other half was blessed with similar appendages. When he gets on my nerves, I tell him to go stand outside so the wind can blow him away. Or that, at times, he looks like a taxi with the doors open! He's used my snark and takes it in stride. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
"don't you DARE be holding my hand for longer than 3 seconds you peasant!"

Edit: re Biden attending Corrie, US presidents don't attend, do they? i think Wootton is taking it a bit too far, after all Biden went to Boston to meet the PPoW while the weather conditions were awful.
also i found this tweet yesterday and it made me lol, but then i felt guilty for laughing at a senile old man.

Screenshot 2023-04-02 at 14.15.20.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
"don't you DARE be holding my hand for longer than 3 seconds you peasant!"

Edit: re Biden attending Corrie, US presidents don't attend, do they? i think Wootton is taking it a bit too far, after all Biden went to Boston to meet the PPoW while the weather conditions were awful.
also i found this tweet yesterday and it made me lol, but then i felt guilty for laughing at a senile old man.

View attachment 2075907
No. For the late Queen, a former Secretary of State represented the US, for her Father it was the former Commander of US European Troops from WWI, and for George V the US rep was a friend of President.

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.