Harry & Meghan #327 Electrocuted Hamster and The Duchess of Destruction

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What exactly has Meghan done for women?! 🤔

I'll wait.
Well if you want an example of what sleeping your way to what you want, crying on the floor to get what you want and avoid telling the truth, telling lies to get what you want, using people to get what you want, then she has done a lot.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
I find the twitter bot thing so odd.

What do the Montecito duo get out of it? No-one I know in real life has ever seen or read a "good King Harry" or a " Queen Meghan" tweet. Because they never trend. It only shows up as "trending" in your preferences if you have previously looked at similar stuff or searched it out.

Most people have never, ever seen it. Even avid Twitter users.

So why bother?

It's just so...pointless. Unless you thrive on false flattery for your happiness and validation, I suppose.

The latest co-ordination of tweets from the Squaddies are about her amazing "award" and Harry's "BDE." It is beyond cringeworthy. Will CEO's be queueing up to associate their brand with Hazno as a result of a Big Dick Energy PR campaign in a very, very small corner of twitter? Will her new award turn the tide of public opinion and win her new fans? I somehow doubt it.

So, I just don't get it. To what end ( if you'll excuse the pun!) ?

Personally, I'd sack off the PR, filming, internet bots and simply go and spend the day at the beach with my kids and spouse instead. Much more rewarding. (I had a fabulous day with my family yesterday, I can thoroughly recommend it!)

Reactions: 37
These honoring organizations all seem to be entirely focused on race, gender or equity. Markle is not ‘winning’ because of achievement, or hard work or contribution to the cause. Her racial identity is all that she needs to ‘win.’
The last person to use the phrase 'winning' in a sentence in relation to themselves was Charlie Sheen, who at the time was smoking crack and sleeping with hookers ... Omid is so out of bleeping touch it's beyond parody. Sad bleep.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Well if you want an example of what sleeping your way to what you want, crying on the floor to get what you want and avoid telling the truth, telling lies to get what you want, using people to get what you want, then she has done a lot.
Is it time to wheel this out again?

fly trap 001.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78

even though it might be protocol, I am relieved that we won't have Creepy Joe sharting himself during the coronation. Although if he were to be seated next to the Dynamic Duo, I would strongly encourage him to eat 4 or 5 Nathan's Hot Dog's before the ceremony, and that they be in the middle of the pew, in the middle of the church so that full shartage could be realised and right in Markle's bleeping direction.
Markle can handle it - her and her rustry trombones.
As for the representative - at this stage thee US should send any one of the newly unemployeed Ronald McDonald clowns

---
look in Doria's bank account. a magical net worth of $9m dollars. For an unemployed and unqualified former yoga teacher and former trainee social worker... those are some big bucks

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
I’m going to bang this drum forever more. However. In between taking down baddies, riding horses and playing rugger I’ve had my fair share of a cauliflower ears and broken noses. I don’t suffer fools at all and I kept this print in each of my children’s nursery rooms and now it hangs on the stair riser so you HAVE to read it and IT IS SO TRUE!!! Do nice things with nice in your heart and soul.

“You can have a wonky nose and a crooked mouth and a double chin and stick-out teeth, but if you have good thoughts it will shine out of your face like sunbeams and you will always look lovely.” Roald Dahl.
---
Ahh I see it is awards buying season. Way to set back the womens movement by being honored for marrying well rich
This. Exactly this!

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Thank you @Shushex for the recap and @Anna2020 for the title. My worry is that Scotchy will be triggered until this thread closes.....Stay strong, Hamster, the threads fly by! 😘

Glad @Amiyaya's back home in one piece.

Angela Levin said that the Stoat's trip to the UK was "to outsmart the King" (how?) I think it's possible he saw his father, having been sent by the Ho not to test the waters, or to appear at Court where his presence was even more pointless and irritating than usual. What did he really come for?

Thanks @lady muck for posting Lost Beyond Pluto. I now understand the Finding Freedom libel part removal from Sam's case.

A DE poll asks if PA "should be allowed to stay at Royal Lodge". 87% said No. I'd have thought being "allowed" didn't come into it, as he has a lease and is entitled to stay there.

A post on here says the Stoat returned to the US on Friday on a commercial flight as high as a kite. I can't see him drugged up mixing with the peasants on British Airways, given the Heritage FOI request to the US immigration authorities even though they are stonewalling. I believe the cocky Stoat will slither away free, and wonder if he received any assurances about this while in the UK.

We're told not to believe anything until it's directly confirmed by The Palace. The problem here is that - two examples - BP confirmed that Susan Hussey apologised and stood down. The truth of what really happened is different. Camilla's aide leaked and resigned... again there's a completely different truth behind what we're told. So, no.

Harry's Grey Suit says on 2nd April
"Exactly! H&M are bitter because they can’t handle the fact that KC3 said we love you & wish you well overseas ( in other words - Buh Bye have a great life)
And since then TRF have been SILENT and the whiners hate that."

The RF haven't been silent at all, and have been negotiating with the Stoats since around 2018. Just because they say nothing doesn't mean nothing's happening. KC wistfully wished them well overseas when HM died, but they are still in our faces and unless I'm missing something are likely to present a danger and menace at the Coronation.

The filth at Wellington Barracks story is puzzling, and the explanation we had that someone with a grudge cut open bin-liners of garbage plus dead bird and threw them round the room and took photos? I'm a woman of the world and have been around the block, and that fridge looks as though it's been that way for some time. I'd have thought the DM wouldn't just have taken the photos as gospel? Odd.

@TickTickTick I agree with your post apart from I believe that KC has a strong work ethic, even punishing, and is demanding and hard-working.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
This is a fabulous twitter thread about actual threat to members of the RF

And oh my word, Harry has the most punchable face

His nose finally unblocked and he realised what Smegs really smells like?

This photo reminds me of the description about Draco Malfoy's mother, Narcissa (apt!).

"You know your mother, Malfoy?” said Harry “That expression she’s got, like she’s got dung under her nose? Has she always looked like that, or was it just because you were with her?"

That description came from a Harry 😉

Also, no need for bunions - I placed three orders (one has processing issues so will sort that out in the morning)! Reminded myself that I was sourcing for business and not buying luxuries for myself, so needed to have a positive mindset and manifest people purchasing my candles. Far more substantial than Smegsy's "fake it till you make it", though that works in some situations too. She just takes it too far.

In any case, the Fear of Bunions works. I wonder if there's a single word for that. Like SmegsoPhobia. 🤔 Smegs, if you're reading this and feeling upset, come to my city, stand on the top of the tallest building and then cry - I have to go out tomorrow and can do with some rain in the vicinity to make the area a bit cooler.

---
Thanks for the new fred @Shushex
This is just me messing around with paint whilst doing something else, a real quick n dirty…

View attachment 2075593
This is lovely! 😍 They aren't lovely though😂

And I love your writing! 😍 Smegs, this is pretty writing, not your creepy-crawly scriggles. 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 26
I don't think a Coronation is any place for an elderly President who really ought to be retired or in a Nursing Home.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
(I'd just like to say that I love the thread title because it absolutely reminds me of the name of an 80's punk rock band!!!) :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I’m back! Minus one twisted ovary 🤢🤢🤢, forever grateful to our insanely amazing NHS and to ALLLLLL of you Tattle family that have kept me going! Thank you all from the heart of my bottom!!!!

Im looking forward to being gloriously Oliviered and falling off my stilettos as soon as possible! My stilettos that are well heeled, clean and actually fit, that is! I watched a vid that was posted about ILBW shoes whilst recovering and was appalled! We all know a half size up is the way forward to stay on our tootsies allday and night along with my trusty sticky bottom JL stockings, not 5 sizes too big to enrobe bunions a la smeg 🤢🤢🤢
Good to see you back. That is not fun at all (daughter's friend had one of those), hope you will soon be fully recovered.

Thanks for the new thread and another fantastic title.

On topic, I don't have anything to say that hasn't already been said and I'll be glad when the coronation is done.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
What do these fools think her vision is, exactly? She and her Stoat do nothing but cause trouble and leap on bandwagons then fall off. They never stick at anything except grifting and promoting themselves, which they've got endless energy for. They've achieved absolutely nothing and helped nobody despite having loads of dodgy companies shuffling money around and greasing dirty palms for favours.

They're basically a couple of crooks, the Ho protected by her race, and the Stoat protected by his family who maybe have links to shadowy entities. WEF, Epstein, Clinton, Illuminati? I don't know anything any more and believe even less.

She hates men, despises them but uses them. Hates herself more. Men are denigrated and always on the back foot before her towering ego and cruelty. She's clinically insane and he is too, but despite the fact that his family has known for years that he's a dangerous psycho the two of them are allowed to wreak havoc and misery year after year.
These criminals have a lot to answer for.

Last edited:
Reactions: 28
I don't think a Coronation is any place for an elderly President who really ought to be retired or in a Nursing Home.
Especially one who tries to shake hands with imaginary people onstage, and can't read teleprompters properly, and talks about favourite ice cream in the wake of a school shooting. He really is a clown and should be retired.

Thank goodness he isn't coming to the Coronation 👍

I know Charles is trying to strip the ceremony back but I really hope we get so see some tiaras on Camilla, Catherine, Anne, Sophie etc. Show Smegs what she could have had if she'd have behaved and stayed. If the pair do come, I hope they are dressed like commoners, because they are not working royals.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Thank you @Shushex for the recap and @Anna2020 for the title. My worry is that Scotchy will be triggered until this thread closes.....Stay strong, Hamster, the threads fly by! 😘

Glad @Amiyaya's back home in one piece.

Angela Levin said that the Stoat's trip to the UK was "to outsmart the King" (how?) I think it's possible he saw his father, having been sent by the Ho not to test the waters, or to appear at Court where his presence was even more pointless and irritating than usual. What did he really come for?

Thanks @lady muck for posting Lost Beyond Pluto. I now understand the Finding Freedom libel part removal from Sam's case.

A DE poll asks if PA "should be allowed to stay at Royal Lodge". 87% said No. I'd have thought being "allowed" didn't come into it, as he has a lease and is entitled to stay there.

A post on here says the Stoat returned to the US on Friday on a commercial flight as high as a kite. I can't see him drugged up mixing with the peasants on British Airways, given the Heritage FOI request to the US immigration authorities even though they are stonewalling. I believe the cocky Stoat will slither away free, and wonder if he received any assurances about this while in the UK.

We're told not to believe anything until it's directly confirmed by The Palace. The problem here is that - two examples - BP confirmed that Susan Hussey apologised and stood down. The truth of what really happened is different. Camilla's aide leaked and resigned... again there's a completely different truth behind what we're told. So, no.

Harry's Grey Suit says on 2nd April
"Exactly! H&M are bitter because they can’t handle the fact that KC3 said we love you & wish you well overseas ( in other words - Buh Bye have a great life)
And since then TRF have been SILENT and the whiners hate that."

The RF haven't been silent at all, and have been negotiating with the Stoats since around 2018. Just because they say nothing doesn't mean nothing's happening. KC wistfully wished them well overseas when HM died, but they are still in our faces and unless I'm missing something are likely to present a danger and menace at the Coronation.

The filth at Wellington Barracks story is puzzling, and the explanation we had that someone with a grudge cut open bin-liners of garbage plus dead bird and threw them round the room and took photos? I'm a woman of the world and have been around the block, and that fridge looks as though it's been that way for some time. I'd have thought the DM wouldn't just have taken the photos as gospel? Odd.

@TickTickTick I agree with your post apart from I believe that KC has a strong work ethic, even punishing, and is demanding and hard-working.
I had time to canvass a LOT of opinion and suggest tattle to a few. Public opinion is NOT where Wal-mart wallis and vomit think it is, the problem is that your average person just doesn’t have the head space to have a ‘vote’ as it were whilst we are battling everything else x

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I had time to canvass a LOT of opinion and suggest tattle to a few. Public opinion is NOT where Wal-mart wallis and vomit think it is, the problem is that your average person just doesn’t have the head space to have a ‘vote’ as it were whilst we are battling everything else x

Most people I talk to don't give them any thought because they really arent that important.
When pushed for an opinion, they say they are both horrible.
Then they go back to not thinking about them.

I think that is very wise.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Especially one who tries to shake hands with imaginary people onstage, and can't read teleprompters properly, and talks about favourite ice cream in the wake of a school shooting. He really is a clown and should be retired.

Thank goodness he isn't coming to the Coronation 👍

I know Charles is trying to strip the ceremony back but I really hope we get so see some tiaras on Camilla, Catherine, Anne, Sophie etc. Show Smegs what she could have had if she'd have behaved and stayed. If the pair do come, I hope they are dressed like commoners, because they are not working royals.
The big danger with Sleepy Joe is if he tries to sniff the Ho's horsehair wiglets, gets a noseful of adhesive and nits, and has a seizure. POTUS DOWN!! REPEAT, POTUS DOWN!!!
Thank you. If you're talking about the poll on Prince Andrew being allowed to stay at Royal Lodge, it's likely that the DE "poll" was of about 2,000 people. The 87% who want him out looks high as though millions are screeching for it. It's another wind-up of PA, and Chuck needs to be careful about jumping on the bandwagon of public dislike for PA and using it to grind him down too much, like the big headline about the guru expenses application on the Privy Purse. This was leaked to discredit him.
Most people struggling to pay bills when asked if PA should be able to stay in his 30-room home would likely tell him to eff off. But that isn't the point, though it's being used to push an agenda.
Who cares about the arrogant oaf? But that isn't the point either,
Hope I'm not waffling, probably am!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.