Harry & Meghan #326 Fighting for journalistic integrity, my arse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You could have written this for me
I think one of the funny things of Hazno and ILBW is that by claiming "no one was protecting us", they are showing how much they were really protected by TRF.

Everyone loved Hazno, and no one was aware of his jealousy towards his brother, no one question his tours of Afghanistan, no one questioned his character.

The ILBW was portrayed as a breeze of fresh air that would modernise the institution, another add on from the real world that would ground the family. No one was aware of her connections to Soho house, her yacht "model" career, her capacity of ditching friends and family like a snake ditches her skin.

It was them, with their actions, with their tales, that opened the Pandora box of who they really are.

Reactions: 51
Same!
I honestly thought their marriage was the breath of fresh air we all needed, and feel so angry now instead. I went through a stage of being disappointed, now I'm angry.

Reactions: 33
H didn't attend PP's memorial last year. I can't remember if he was in Europe around the time but was in Cali on the actual date.

Will see if he turns up for either PP's or HMQEII's memorials.

Didn't Smeg say she wouldn't be surprised that PP was in hospital to stop the Orca interview.
This couple are the lowest of the low. They get away with everything. Why are their backers still giving them support, I am guessing it's financial too.

Reactions: 41

You have written exactly how I feel.
So angry with them.
Especially their "service is universal" jab at the Queen.
And that Oprah interview
And that clip of her doing the curtsey!!!!!!

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Horrible pair.

Reactions: 41
The wife must be spitting feathers. All her life she has wanted to climb the social ladder, I doubt that she ever thought she would reach the rung where she would be a major player in a Coronation. The pomp, the tiara, the fame. But she markled herself. Even if she attends, it will not be as good as it could have been. She has used her years of unusual positions to bite herself on the bum. Karma.

Reactions: 40

Hadn't seen this doozy of a photo. She really does look like Sideshow Bob, completely with the double dose of craycray

Reactions: 37

Hadn't seen this doozy of a photo. She really does look like Sideshow Bob, completely with the double dose of craycray
Why was it said she shouldn't be left alone with children? Was it ever elaborated on or explained?

Reactions: 22
allegedly Sparry returned to the US on Friday as per this reddit post. the commenter claims to have seen him aboard a commercial flight, high as a kite satellite.

Reactions: 28
You have written exactly how I feel.
So angry with them.
Especially their "service is universal" jab at the Queen.
And that Oprah interview
And that clip of her doing the curtsey!!!!!!

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Horrible pair.
And that 'thank you for your service' type 'memorial' to PP, before it was hastily replaced.

Reactions: 30
I agree, and also have felt for a while that KC3 is keener on the idea of the inherited glory of Monarchy than of its duties, and so while Harold has indeed been a bit naughty, he is still ROYAL, which none of us whingers are. So really we should jolly well STFU. But I'm a Kiwi and may well be reading it wrong.

Reactions: 19
The Yorks are all bad news
I find this style of posed photograph quite horrible - the faux expression makes Bea look devious and the man a bit player- 'I've got my man' - Rachel has similar photos.
I would much rather see a genuine snap of a real moment in time - both faces shown - happiness is naturally there, should not need to be posed.

Reactions: 23
I reckon you are reading it right. Chuck. Andrew and Hazno all seem to have the delusion that being royal gives them a free pass to do whatever they want. Dangerous opinion these days, time they woke up to the reality

Reactions: 23
Why was it said she shouldn't be left alone with children? Was it ever elaborated on or explained?
I believe it was her brother who said that she shouldn't be left alone with children or pets. Possibly I read that in Revenge? Not sure, and it wasn't expanded upon.

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.