Harry & Meghan #323 Is Meg reviving the Tig, to pay for Hazno’s new wig

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If there is a balcony appearance…there should be TWO…as suggested above.
First one, just the working royals.This should be accorded plenty of time for people to wave and cheer. Elegant, regal. The money-shot.

Then, those royals should be joined by a sea of other lesser royals, cousins and children. Maybe even the Middletons and their grandkids. That makes ot vlear, ot’s a FAMILY picture. Load it up, make it brief..out there, wave…over!

The Harkles should be crammed in with the mob scene. If I were working for the Grey Suits, I’d be measuring that balcony to know how many to invite to make it very crowded.

In all Court releases, the Sussex children should also be referred to by made-up non-gendered titles, of course. X-P 1 and 2? Any other suggestions? Just according the parents their fondest wish for society, for OUR children.
Or Flatpack 1 and Flatpack 2.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I am a massive Whovian I own EVERY series on dvd from the very first Doctors I have an an extenstive Collection of radio controlled Daleks & K9's etc have met 3 Doctors two assisants I am a middle aged fangirl lol I think this is one of the reasons people think I am an oddball because I do not behave like a woman my age should
---
If everyone behaved like they supposedly should then the world would have been a super-boring place and human beings would have died out ages ago. And have you seen The Doctor? He's the biggest and best example of the merits of not behaving the way someone is supposed to 😂 And also all the Major Johnny fans here 😏 You're in the best company possible ♥🤗

And all that sounds amazing! I wish I could have gotten my hands on whatever DVDs the local British Council Library had before it closed. Have a graphic novel though ♥

I hate violence but need to say I could happily give these two such a bleeding slapping preferably with a cricket bat, good and hard. Rachel's new nose would drop off and Stoat would be cringing behind her while Nanna swipes her out of the way and belts him across the kisser.

Anyone else feel this way or is it my working class,cockney upbringing that makes me feel so bleeping angry with these tossers, answers on a postcard please😁😁😁😁
---
@ChaoticArtist just call it a Hazzno special and pulverize the fucker with a hammer!

😂😂😂 No no, no associating foods that I eat with those two. I already feel weird that my bananas don't come with condescending messages scribbled on them 😂😂

ETA: And since my brain has gone there and it's only you all here, I can clarify this freely 😂 - by my bananas I meant the fruit 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I seem to recall back in the dusty part of my brain, that Ikea arent above a bit of snark. I think they launched a cupboard called Boris/Becker something, once?

Anyhoo - they’re now committed partners with tPOW and her project. I wonder what new lines we might see? A range of flat pack crowns, called Arch? The ‘lil’ balcony play set?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I seem to recall back in the dusty part of my brain, that Ikea arent above a bit of snark. I think they launched a cupboard called Boris/Becker something, once?

Anyhoo - they’re now committed partners with tPOW and her project. I wonder what new lines we might see? A range of flat pack crowns, called Arch? The ‘lil’ balcony play set?
That's the Tin Lid put on any bleeping ikea stuff, with us. No thanks.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
If there is a balcony appearance…there should be TWO…as suggested above.
First one, just the working royals.This should be accorded plenty of time for people to wave and cheer. Elegant, regal. The money-shot.

Then, those royals should be joined by a sea of other lesser royals, cousins and children. Maybe even the Middletons and their grandkids. That makes ot vlear, ot’s a FAMILY picture. Load it up, make it brief..out there, wave…over!

The Harkles should be crammed in with the mob scene. If I were working for the Grey Suits, I’d be measuring that balcony to know how many to invite to make it very crowded.

In all Court releases, the Sussex children should also be referred to by made-up non-gendered titles, of course. X-P 1 and 2? Any other suggestions? Just according the parents their fondest wish for society, for OUR children.
The problem with the balcony scene for ‘all the rest’ is that any booing directed at the Hazbeens and PA will also be in the direction of a lot of ‘good eggs’ eg, Zara, Mike and family and others.
Better to not involve the Hazbeens or the York’s at all, although I still think Beatrice and hubby haven’t sunk to the low point that the others have and could still prove to be of use at some minor occasions. Rachael and Harold were banned from the balcony by TQ so just let that stand FOR EVER.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Just heard Neal Whatshisface broadcasting…’Former Royal Known As Prince Harry’.

#FRKAPH which said repeatedly & rapidly sounds like FuckUp.

From Prince Harry to FuckUp - neatly squaring that cycle of generational pain etc 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
That's the Tin Lid put on any bleeping ikea stuff, with us. No thanks.
I’m going to have to ask him indoors when I can, for clarification, but whatever it was was very close to the bone.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
And the one that used to bother me the most when I lived in US is....undies/panties 😲 Who the hell calls them panties?? I cannot deal with that word! Always undies to me!

Do any other countries call mens undies 'jocks'? When I was a youngster we would all find the 'jocks' in American movies in schools hilarious :ROFLMAO:

We also call a popsicle/icepop......an icypole!

And a sidewalk is a footpath here.
For undies - Dundee shortbreads

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Petrol - gas

Saloon - sedan

Estate car - Station Wagon

Paraffin - Kerosene

A few more 😃

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Too close to the retirement center of America. We have friends in Florida. Still the East Coast. They’ll be sending their ipp team over for bagels and lox, she’ll be forever visiting DisneyWorld crown shopping. Unless you could guarantee a direct drop into the portal of ‘never to be seen again’ we have to remain firm about the proximity to the Eastern Seaboard.
I counter with sending them North Sentinal Island. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_Sentinel_Island
They are inhabited by isolationists numbering somewhere between 50 and 400 tribespeople. Might be a little awkward making new friends, but clearly, there is no internet. They can’t even get close enough for an actual population count. Yeah. That’s the ticket.
C50BDC4F-E1FD-47F6-B374-EA8D723B47BE.jpeg

Buhbye Rachel. And not a minute too soon!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
They should get a balcony appearance alright. All on their ownio, then lock the doors behind them so when the booing starts they have to just stand there with faces like slapped arses.
If any tomatoes are thrown, they are responsible for cleaning them up. 😄

Then once they are rid of them, the proper balcony appearance can happen.
Well, one can dream... 😉

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
They should get a balcony appearance alright. All on their ownio, then lock the doors behind them so when the booing starts they have to just stand there with faces like slapped arses.
If any tomatoes are thrown, they are responsible for cleaning them up. 😄

Then once they are rid of them, the proper balcony appearance can happen.
Well, one can dream... 😉
Throw the tomatoes in tins.
They'll hurt more but won't make a mess- the dented cans can then go to homeless shelters to bung into a stew 😃😃😎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Okay, so this video is almost a week old, but I watched it and would encourage you to watch it as well. Basically, she explains how calling in the paps and dressing as crappy as she does in Uber expensive clothes, makes her money. And in case you didn’t know? The last outfit she wore-the black witch costume? Between shoes, jewelry, handbag and clothes, everything cost more than $127,500.00.
(And she went to a homeless shelter for pregnant women wearing all that. Disgusting!)
Such an informative video, thanks for sharing!

Reactions: 19
Minge Rachel
Tosser Hazzno
Slapper Rachel
bleep Hazzno
bleep Rachel
twit Hazzno
Jack and Danny fanny
Two Bob bit Git
Chollock Bops Hazzno
Lunt,Hunt and Cunningham Hazzno,Rachel and Scobie
Nuss Head/ head
Holy Friar Liar
Harry Monk Spunk
Judges Wig pubic hair
Syrup of Figs Wig
Yes! And this is why I love you @Nuttynana You are quite the cunning linguist.
You have such colorful terms for Hasbeen&HisHo. I like Jack & Danny Fanny.
Meanwhile Rachel&SkippyNoNuts hold the world hostage with their nonsense.
I want them to attend the coronation, just to experience Britain’s total disdain of them.
how PPOW handle things will be very telling. At the Jubilee didn’t they go to Scotland or Wales to avoid having to be at the girl’s birthday party? Will the P&POW be in pictures with the New WindsorSimpsons?

I don’t see the Heir taking part in any subterfuge about the Flatpacks.

• Heart
Thank you for that @DoubleOld ! 🥰
On Hamster and Zippy's posts above I totally agree about the non-judgmental attitude on here over differing views, and the feeling of friendship even though we're all strangers. I don't know why this is so, when it can't possibly be the same on FB? I feel I know lots of people on here even though I don't, which is really odd. Can anyone explain? Most of all I appreciate being able to post what I know to some are ludicrous opinions, without abuse or a pile-on. And some pictures I post and cringe afterwards and am glad when the thread closes! I suppose it boils down to feeling safe and able to show your vulnerabilities as so many of us have done on here?
To call Tattle a cesspit of trolling is crazy. It's probably smearing, trying to shut us down because this Thread is an oasis of free-thinking in a woke desert. Maybe that's what the interference was the other day, but we have very good guards our Mods.
We are bonded in friendship (albeit online) just like any platoon entrenched in tit and rats just trying to survive against a common enemy. I had another user name and can't be sure but it feels like we've been here together for years. I've actually flown to Europe and met with people I only knew online... volunteering efforts regarding Ukraine not Tattlers. 🤭 I know you all are much more fun! 😘

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Minge and ginge have booked up for a fortnight's holiday at the Guantanamo Bay Holiday Camp 😃😃
They will enjoy the synchronised rock-breaking daily , to music ( foxtrot & pom-poms) and the Canteen lunch and dinner, with running hot & cold in every " chalet room" 😎😎😃

7c559f57-0d6a-48a5-834e-0b0e68fd1303.sized-1000x1000.jpg
NINTCHDBPICT000001141536.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Okay, so this video is almost a week old, but I watched it and would encourage you to watch it as well. Basically, she explains how calling in the paps and dressing as crappy as she does in Uber expensive clothes, makes her money. And in case you didn’t know? The last outfit she wore-the black witch costume? Between shoes, jewelry, handbag and clothes, everything cost more than $127,500.00.
(And she went to a homeless shelter for pregnant women wearing all that. Disgusting!)
Definitely well worth watching 👍🏻

• Sick
The poor bloody Von Trapps....what have they done to deserve this?????? I was very disapppointed that the Sound of Music wasn't on at Christmas. Megnutz wishes she could land a film that has stood the test of time ( just to keep it on topic) I do love the Queen swimming with Pom though.

• Heart
And the one that used to bother me the most when I lived in US is....undies/panties 😲 Who the hell calls them panties?? I cannot deal with that word! Always undies to me!

Do any other countries call mens undies 'jocks'? When I was a youngster we would all find the 'jocks' in American movies in schools hilarious :ROFLMAO:

We also call a popsicle/icepop......an icypole!

And a sidewalk is a footpath here.
Let alone different countries there is also different generations coming into this discussion. Men’s ‘jocks’ ‘jockey shorts’ ‘Y fronts’ or ‘boxer shorts‘ were all called ‘men’s underpants’ at one time……. the other terms were just the style of the underpants.
The only word used for the equivalent woman’s item was ‘knickers’ (or even earlier ‘bloomers’) but the styles had their own names just like the mens …… thongs, hipsters, briefs etc.
The use of the word ‘undies’ to me (Being an oldie) just means any item of underwear so could include bras and other items as well.
Anyway, enough from me, I’m off to put on my best ‘lingerie’ ….. Playtex Cross your Heart bra, girdle, suspender belt, stockings, big knickers and underslip ….. before I go out for a night on the town. Takes forever, youngsters don’t know they’re born! 🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.