Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JAR21

VIP Member
Thanks to @Bobble22 for the thread title.

Please don't post to just say thanks for the thread and title, or the Mods will tell us off!

When posting title suggestions please post in bold, as follows, so that it's spotted as a suggestion: Harry & Meghan #324 Title suggestion here

The Wiki with loads of background, information and articles, can be accessed from the pink button at the top of the page and the Media Gallery, which contains loads of photos, videos, screenshots and blinds is accessed by clicking the Media tab.

Recap
No Oscar invite for the Harkles, or invite to Dill Danding's after party
More will they/won't they speculation as to whether they will come to the Coronation
Smeg went out for lunch on International Women's Day wearing an outfit that cost around £10k. She was delighted her Backgrid pap had turned up, but seemed to pretend that there were loads of them, when in reality her sunglasses showed only 1 person. She then popped to Harvest Home to pretend to be charitable
Smeg contributed a lemon cake recipe to the World Central Kitchen cookbook
Hazno's case against ANL went to Court to try and get a summary judgement in his favour
Hazno is set to appear in Court in his phone hacking case
The Harkles stopped paying rent at Frogmore after they repaid the £2.4 million, in a deal with the Palace
There's now speculation that Aldi and Lidl could play a role in the Coronation
Smeg is said to be writing her own version of Whaaaaaa!!!!
We also discussed why Smeg wore such a vile coloured outfit to Louis' Christening, when it's clear the dress code was blue
It was also Catherine's first St Patrick's Day as Colonel of the Irish Guards
Fergie has been touting her wears around the US

Old thread here:

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 77

D. A.

VIP Member
I hope everyone is well. I am trying to have a break from the arseholes, but this made me smirk a little & thought it worth a share ☺
Screenshot_20230320-124404.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 75

Pom Bear

VIP Member
I'm on thread 🧵 315 🥰 x.

I'm late tonight catching up as I couldn't resist spending half hour making this Harry pic lol, but I enjoyed it and I think it's now one my favourite Pom pics 😀 x..

Resizer_16794557590731.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72

Cassandra333

VIP Member
Thanks for the new thread and recap @JAR21 Excellent job! And great new title too. Many thanks @Bobble22

I'm still chuckling over the idea of haz demanding that everyone have a 'friendly demeanor' towards him during the coronation. I can just imagine him sticking out his bottom lip and saying 'And everyone has to say that I'm the more popular brother and everyone loves me most'

He really is still a toddler emotionally isn't he?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70

MeInMidAmerica

VIP Member
I think this coronation poses a real dilemma for them. They are at the point where they desperately need status. They don’t have it in Hollywood. That hasn’t worked. They don't even need security there…the lone photographer (probably hired by her) outed that lie. They can stroll around town, eat lunch…just like the now-ordinary folk they are. They draw no crowds in Cali.

So they NEED to show they still have status in the UK. That’s what they are frantically negotiating for. They cannot just sit in the audience…that puts Markle back as a bit-player in the drama. Not a winner for Netflix either. They need the money-shots.

But here’s another dilemma. They have aligned themselves with a Woke base…race card vs the monarchy was very important to her inclusion. Oprah, Tyler, Beyonce…all made it big despite The Man, the Firm, all those supposed racist entities. . Markle did NOT…but her role in the movement is supposed to be exposing one of the BIG ones…the Monarchy…not giving her kids titles and waving from the balcony. You can’t be Woke and bleating about your children’s “birthright.’

In various comment sections, the children are now being labelled with un-gendered Woke made-up titles. Harold and Meg’s hypocrisy has made the titles, laughable, ridiculous. They are not being taken seriously. No status.

Their new Woke friends want them to destroy the only thing left that’s interesting or marketable about them. They can’t have it both ways.

I think its a lose-lose for them.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 67

ToodliePips

VIP Member
This is what neither of them understood about the “transition.” In the UK, it means something to have a member of the RF visit a graveyard, attend a memorial service. It conveys as an honor to the deceased from the entire country. The RF, for generations and for centuries, has carried that mantle.

But here in the US, having Harold and Meg and their Netflix crew show up…just looks ridiculous. It is self-serving to only THEM and shows they do not understand that they have no standing to be there, merching other people’s loss and pain. They represent NOTHING in the US. Jay S and Beyonce have much more ‘status” then these two,and you dont see them wandering around graveyards or papping themselves at memorial sites.
I don’t know anyone who visits a graveyard in high heels as a) they are not suited to walking on a soft surface and b) the heels will punch into the surface of the grave itself (I know the deceased is 6ft down, but it is the principle of the thing).
Further am I the only one who always makes a point of walking at the foot of the grave, never over it, and if reading a headstone standing to the side so I am never standing on top of the deceased? They just have no inkling of common decency. 🤬

• Heart
  • Wow

exiledmanccollo

Chatty Member
Every birthing person has a story. EVERYONE. The mere fact we haven’t had chapter and verse on how hard it was, how no one asked if she was okay; no weight loss/post partum regimes, no merch/link ups - and that she was apparently eating tacos while in active labour would seriously, to me, call in to question the validity of the claims she was delivered of either child.

quite frankly it’s not safe to eat if you ‘may’ need an anaesthetic and labouring mums are a huge risk for the ‘just in case’ rules.

I call bullshit.
By birthing person you mean woman?

• Heart
  • Haha

LadyMuck

VIP Member
What a foul piece of work he really is. Shows again how well he was protected by the RF.
---

This is all about positioning themselves with the Democratic leadership. That demented arsehole Biden thinks that not allowing children to transition is sinful. So of course the Harkles have to support the gender ideology woowoo.

No offence intended to our American friends here but I really despise Biden.
I feel the same re Biden. His latest gaffe, said yesterday- he said he's not Irish as he doesn't drink and none if his relatives are in jail. Wtf!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 63

Maggiemaynot

VIP Member
Look at this Meg. This will never, ever be you.
Now throw yourself to the floor weeping … 🤭🤭🤭

God I’m evil.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

Cassandra333

VIP Member
I may be wrong but I'm sure that haz was told by the late Queen (RIP) that he wouldn't get security if he left royal duties. I don't think he believed them. I think he thought that once he left, they'd give in to all his (well, their) demands and he'd get what he wanted.
He's such an idiot. He mentioned getting redundancy money despite not having been made redundant.
I often go away with the fairies. I think haz is living with them now. Better hope the orcs don't get him. ;) :LOL:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 61