Harry & Meghan #323 Is Meg reviving the Tig, to pay for Hazno’s new wig

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apparently eejit features spent 50k on a hair transplant hahaha

Another company to sue???
I can't see any evidence of a hair transplant. His hair only looks thicker when it's been photoshopped or when the sad paranoid fuckwit is being filmed only from the front.

I wouldn't blame him for having one though given how fugly his face is.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I can't see any evidence of a hair transplant. His hair only looks thicker when it's been photoshopped or when the sad paranoid fuckwit is being filmed only from the front.

I wouldn't blame him for having one though given how fugly his face is.
I read in a blind (that’s usually on the money,) he had hair plugs put in and that they were falling out! It’s a minimally invasive procedure, but isn’t guaranteed. He must be wicked vain to undergo something like that! I always said if I were a dude and going bald, I’d shave 🪒 my head!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
And the one that used to bother me the most when I lived in US is....undies/panties 😲 Who the hell calls them panties?? I cannot deal with that word! Always undies to me!

Do any other countries call mens undies 'jocks'? When I was a youngster we would all find the 'jocks' in American movies in schools hilarious :ROFLMAO:

We also call a popsicle/icepop......an icypole!

And a sidewalk is a footpath here.
BIB

Having American in-laws, I'm totally with you on that. :)

That whole panties/pantyhose/pantsuit thing bugs me no end. (Sorry, American Tattlers!)

When we're over there I go out of my way to use the correct names. Pants. Tights. Trouser Suit. It's the hill I've chosen to die on. :LOL:

I agree. Charles might do a balcony appearance with just working royals and then do another one inviting all extended family (like the Queen used to do). The Harkles would be able to shuffle onto the balcony with all their cousins then. I hope it doesn't happen though because it will definitely lose Charles some of his support.
If they're on the balcony, that's the only remotely tolerable option. Same for Andrew. Shoved at the far end, behind assorted Ogilvys, Lady Amelia Windsor, and Lady Helen Taylor's kids.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
UK vs US words:

1679565959927.png

Nd9GcTav5YCTFMVKdUC4UM13IX0ae6D0cShs25jSA&usqp=CAU.jpg

That's one word cleared up for you ;)🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
It dawned on me that if we take the bleep, sorry, the c out of balcony then we're left with baloney which is what that rumour is. So you have to add an 'e', so what? Haz will be grateful for the drug choice, I'm sure. :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
BIB

Having American in-laws, I'm totally with you on that. :)

That whole panties/pantyhose/pantsuit thing bugs me no end. (Sorry, American Tattlers!)

When we're over there I go out of my way to use the correct names. Pants. Tights. Trouser Suit. It's the hill I've chosen to die on. :LOL:

If they're on the balcony, that's the only remotely tolerable option. Same for Andrew. Shoved at the far end, behind assorted Ogilvys, Lady Amelia Windsor, and Lady Helen Taylor's kids.
We call knickers panties. Which reminds me, I need to get new ones. The clean and dry (the good ones were all drying) ones I was trying to pack into my handbag during the earthquake...let's just say I'm not Smegs so that's the only reason I would have worn those. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I read in a blind (that’s usually on the money,) he had hair plugs put in and that they were falling out! It’s a minimally invasive procedure, but isn’t guaranteed. He must be wicked vain to undergo something like that! I always said if I were a dude and going bald, I’d shave 🪒 my head!
Like his brother you mean 😜

Reactions: 18
Apparently eejit features spent 50k on a hair transplant hahaha

Another company to sue???
I went down a hair loss rabbit hole last week, triggered by wondering how Rob Lowe still has so much hair (I've forgiven him for giving up hanging round the Gliderdome in Boston, Lincs not the US, for 911 lone star). Side note: despite what it appeared like in 'Wild Bill', Lincolnshire people do not have Sheffield accents (other than that it was rather good).

he mentioned William in this article (which is not kind to RL), the gist of which is why wouldn't you do anything about it if you can afford it, and quite frankly he has a point. Although I think the RF generally try not to appear vain about stuff because it makes them more relatable to us plebs ;)

But his point was, he started doing something about it long before it was even noticeable to anyone else, both William and Harry could've done that. But William has just let nature take it's course and looks good with it, and Harry is now doing a last minute dash to keep it and successful or not, it will always be obvious that he's had work done to keep it (a la Elton).

Mind you, we all know he'd look bloody awful bald.

I don't know what my point it anymore.... I think it's that if he'd have done it earlier we'd all be none the wiser, he could've easily have spent that money and much more and no-one would even know or care. At this point, people (us) are much more judgmental about it even though it's cost a fraction of what she's spending on crap clothes.

I really want it to not work though. ;)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
And the one that used to bother me the most when I lived in US is....undies/panties 😲 Who the hell calls them panties?? I cannot deal with that word! Always undies to me!

Do any other countries call mens undies 'jocks'? When I was a youngster we would all find the 'jocks' in American movies in schools hilarious :ROFLMAO:

Iceblock to me (I’m a qlder!)

Reactions: 15
If you really want to get the conversation started then Fanny is a good place to start:D In the UK a fanny is a pussy.
I was working in Miami and my boss came back from the GP moaning about the injection in her fanny, honestly my face was apparently a picture. I was thinking I'm fucked if I'm having any injections over here if that's where they give them. I could barely choke the words out "They gave you an injection in your fanny?" She was like well yes, where do they give them in the UK, In our bum or arm, I said. She literally fell about laughing and said no wonder your face was so shocked.
I was waiting for the fanny to pop up! :m :ROFLMAO: I used to always say Fanny rather than ass or butt. When an Aussie on a handbag forum explained fanny meant pussy, boy was I surprised. So calling Harry & Rachel Fannies works whether we mean Ass or bleep. Fanny is kind of a double whammy. When I say they are a pair of double fannies, I mean they are both Assy Cunts. Works for me. BTW, I love the Brit expression 2 cheeks of the same ass. its a keeper.

Amongst all this crap we're hearing I think the only definite is no balcony appearance.
And no Golden Carriage for the bleep.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

In the US a jock strap Is a protection piece for a males genitals among other definitions

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.