Harry & Meghan #323 Is Meg reviving the Tig, to pay for Hazno’s new wig

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I read in a blind (that’s usually on the money,) he had hair plugs put in and that they were falling out! It’s a minimally invasive procedure, but isn’t guaranteed. He must be wicked vain to undergo something like that! I always said if I were a dude and going bald, I’d shave 🪒 my head!
Some men look great with shaved bald heads but it does depend on the man. I don't think Hazno's looks would be improved by having no hair 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I think the Stoats took for granted Harold being the most popular royal (after HLMQ) and assumed he would be so forever. Neither of them understood that his popularity was due to carefully managed palace PR, and that once that ceased we would be exposed to his real, vile personality, and that his popularity would vanish. 43 just assumed she could use his popularity to launch herself on the world stage. Palace PR team deserve an award.
The royals have always known Harold’s true self. I’d bet real money they’ve dealt with a lot more nasty tit than we will ever know. I’d imagine they are sick to the back teeth of his bullshit. They are probably relieved to see the back of him, despite all his recent shenanigans.
"The royals have always known Harold's true self."

Well, I know triple nothing being an American (beat ya @MeInMidAmerica 😂) but I have always felt that this was one of the reasons they allowed the marriage to go through. Harold finally found someone willing to marry him. Someone with a past only slightly less tainted than his but who else would be willing to marry a dim, mentally unstable and ignorant man-boy?

What they never counted on was the vile hatred the duo would inflict on the monarchy. Or the moonbumps.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
If there is a balcony appearance…there should be TWO…as suggested above.
First one, just the working royals.This should be accorded plenty of time for people to wave and cheer. Elegant, regal. The money-shot.

Then, those royals should be joined by a sea of other lesser royals, cousins and children. Maybe even the Middletons and their grandkids. That makes ot vlear, ot’s a FAMILY picture. Load it up, make it brief..out there, wave…over!

The Harkles should be crammed in with the mob scene. If I were working for the Grey Suits, I’d be measuring that balcony to know how many to invite to make it very crowded.

In all Court releases, the Sussex children should also be referred to by made-up non-gendered titles, of course. X-P 1 and 2? Any other suggestions? Just according the parents their fondest wish for society, for OUR children.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Some men look great with shaved bald heads but it does depend on the man. I don't think Hazno's looks would be improved by having no hair 😁
Like a runny boiled egg that has to be hit with a spoon or in his case a bleeping sledge hammer

• Haha
Reactions: 24
If you really want to get the conversation started then Fanny is a good place to start:D In the UK a fanny is a pussy.
I was working in Miami and my boss came back from the GP moaning about the injection in her fanny, honestly my face was apparently a picture. I was thinking I'm fucked if I'm having any injections over here if that's where they give them. I could barely choke the words out "They gave you an injection in your fanny?" She was like well yes, where do they give them in the UK, In our bum or arm, I said. She literally fell about laughing and said no wonder your face was so shocked.
---

Dummy

I always find it funny that Fanny is also used as a name in the UK much, much more than in the US!

Reactions: 21
I would not allow the Harkles on the balcony with the wales- I could see them pushing one of the children off as a joke gone wrong just to get themselves further up the los. If they do come I hope they embarrass kc3 which will remembered for posterity as he keeps on covering for his golden child.

• Sick
Reactions: 26
can you imagine if the cunts stepped on the balcony the booing would be heard all the way to cali
---

Are you a whovian by any chance :cool:❤❤
Yes!! ♥♥ Though I've watched only from the Ninth Doctor to part of the Twelfth Doctor - that's all that was shown here. And I'm bad at remembering details 😂

Like a runny boiled egg that has to be hit with a spoon or in his case a bleeping sledge hammer
Yeah I'm not eating any boiled eggs anymore 😂 unless I slash slice them up and put them in a word salad sandwich.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
If there is a balcony appearance…there should be TWO…as suggested above.
First one, just the working royals.This should be accorded plenty of time for people to wave and cheer. Elegant, regal. The money-shot.

Then, those royals should be joined by a sea of other lesser royals, cousins and children. Maybe even the Middletons and their grandkids. That makes ot vlear, ot’s a FAMILY picture. Load it up, make it brief..out there, wave…over!

The Harkles should be crammed in with the mob scene. If I were working for the Grey Suits, I’d be measuring that balcony to know how many to invite to make it very crowded.

In all Court releases, the Sussex children should also be referred to by made-up non-gendered titles, of course. X-P 1 and 2? Any other suggestions? Just according the parents their fondest wish for society, for OUR children.
I hate violence but need to say I could happily give these two such a bleeding slapping preferably with a cricket bat, good and hard. Rachel's new nose would drop off and Stoat would be cringing behind her while Nanna swipes her out of the way and belts him across the kisser.

Anyone else feel this way or is it my working class,cockney upbringing that makes me feel so bleeping angry with these tossers, answers on a postcard please😁😁😁😁
---
Yes!! ♥♥ Though I've watched only from the Ninth Doctor to part of the Twelfth Doctor - that's all that was shown here. And I'm bad at remembering details 😂

Yeah I'm not eating any boiled eggs anymore 😂 unless I slash slice them up and put them in a word salad sandwich.
@ChaoticArtist just call it a Hazzno special and pulverize the fucker with a hammer!

• Heart
  • Haha
Who else is buying a copy of Spare Us - A Harrody? For a tenner I am very tempted if it's half as good as South Park!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I second this - if the man has good bone structure, a well proportioned head & a strong jawline (a la William) then shaved/bald can be carried off no problem. However, a weak chin & jowls will just look a cross between Henry VIII and Humpty Dumpty

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

I am a massive Whovian I own EVERY series on dvd from the very first Doctors I have an an extenstive Collection of radio controlled Daleks & K9's etc have met 3 Doctors two assisants I am a middle aged fangirl lol I think this is one of the reasons people think I am an oddball because I do not behave like a woman my age should
---
Who else is buying a copy of Spare Us - A Harrody? For a tenner I am very tempted if it's half as good as South Park!
Am tempted

• Heart
Nate the Lawyer. Lawyer claims PA and Smeg were close associates in lawsuit.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
There once was a slapper called Meg
Who filled her minge with egg
When they paid to get in
She said with a grin
You must pay to get out of it too.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I can't see any evidence of a hair transplant. His hair only looks thicker when it's been photoshopped or when the sad paranoid fuckwit is being filmed only from the front.

I wouldn't blame him for having one though given how fugly his face is.
Screenshot_20230323-132953_Amazon Shopping.jpg

Can you get this in ginner???🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.