Harry & Meghan #323 Is Meg reviving the Tig, to pay for Hazno’s new wig

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Bobble22 for the thread title.

Please don't post to just say thanks for the thread and title, or the Mods will tell us off!

When posting title suggestions please post in bold, as follows, so that it's spotted as a suggestion: Harry & Meghan #324 Title suggestion here

The Wiki with loads of background, information and articles, can be accessed from the pink button at the top of the page and the Media Gallery, which contains loads of photos, videos, screenshots and blinds is accessed by clicking the Media tab.

Recap
No Oscar invite for the Harkles, or invite to Dill Danding's after party
More will they/won't they speculation as to whether they will come to the Coronation
Smeg went out for lunch on International Women's Day wearing an outfit that cost around £10k. She was delighted her Backgrid pap had turned up, but seemed to pretend that there were loads of them, when in reality her sunglasses showed only 1 person. She then popped to Harvest Home to pretend to be charitable
Smeg contributed a lemon cake recipe to the World Central Kitchen cookbook
Hazno's case against ANL went to Court to try and get a summary judgement in his favour
Hazno is set to appear in Court in his phone hacking case
The Harkles stopped paying rent at Frogmore after they repaid the £2.4 million, in a deal with the Palace
There's now speculation that Aldi and Lidl could play a role in the Coronation
Smeg is said to be writing her own version of Whaaaaaa!!!!
We also discussed why Smeg wore such a vile coloured outfit to Louis' Christening, when it's clear the dress code was blue
It was also Catherine's first St Patrick's Day as Colonel of the Irish Guards
Fergie has been touting her wears around the US

Old thread here:

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 77
Thank you for the lovely new thread, title and the recap - haven't been able to keep up much lately, so very helpful. ♥

The day Smegs follows the dress code, the dress code itself would have an existential crisis 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Thank you for starting new thread

love the pics of PoW and the kids, take note to the Cali Duo that is how normal families do things 💖

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Thanks for the new thread and recap @JAR21 Excellent job! And great new title too. Many thanks @Bobble22

I'm still chuckling over the idea of haz demanding that everyone have a 'friendly demeanor' towards him during the coronation. I can just imagine him sticking out his bottom lip and saying 'And everyone has to say that I'm the more popular brother and everyone loves me most'

He really is still a toddler emotionally isn't he?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
Can't wait to see the Wales kids at the Coronation. They will outshine everyone!

• Heart
Reactions: 57
Wonder if Smegz will try and outdo Catherine, and release a pic of her with her two.

Then again, those kids are most likely with their real mother today.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Thank you for the lovely new thread, title and the recap - haven't been able to keep up much lately, so very helpful. ♥

The day Smegs follows the dress code, the dress code itself would have an existential crisis 😂

@ChaoticArtist My two cents? (Or Pounds or Rupees 😊) Don’t take that job. It sounds like you’ll be treated badly and definitely no appreciated! Hold out for something better!

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Thanks for the new thread and recap @JAR21 Excellent job! And great new title too. Many thanks @Bobble22

I'm still chuckling over the idea of haz demanding that everyone have a 'friendly demeanor' towards him during the coronation. I can just imagine him sticking out his bottom lip and saying 'And everyone has to say that I'm the more popular brother and everyone loves me most'

He really is still a toddler emotionally isn't he?
Note the American spelling for demeanour. Wonder what the source of that was?🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Sorry if this has already been posted…..
She is one krazy witch!! After reading the comments, you have to wonder if her initial plan was to permanently hook up w/Randy Andy and when that didn’t work, she went after the Dimwit and turned the paid yacht gigs w/him into something more. Whatever the case, she seemed to think the RF was the answer to getting the fame she SO craved! If it’s true he tried to ditch her at Skippy’s wedding & she played the preggers card, then it just confirms how stoopid he really is. A sane man would have demanded a test. If she played the lost the baby card, he still should have stood firm, but obviously he didn’t. I guess the only question I have left is…
Why is she still breathing our planet’s oxygen supply?

• Sick
Reactions: 50
Andrew Lownie himself told me this (wot exalted company I keep, you may call me Your Eminence :cool:):

If you have yet to read Traitor King, it's available via Amazon on kindle for £1.99

1679232066990.png

Happy New Thread, excellent title and a Very Happy Mothering Sunday (Mother's Day) to all 💐

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.