Harry & Meghan #323 Is Meg reviving the Tig, to pay for Hazno’s new wig

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OH if Rachel reads here, then do let Hazno know that Statesman Will knows how to walk in step with those in uniform (to and from the wreath-laying they were in time). Bet Hazno will be irrationally jealous at that, too, because HESTHEREALSOLDIERMUMMY!!! 💅

1679584110139.png

The Prez of Poland's official account shared this video of Statesman Will visiting

Also this video from earlier - Wills has been taking selfies with youngsters and generally being given a wonderful welcome

Who else is buying a copy of Spare Us - A Harrody? For a tenner I am very tempted if it's half as good as South Park!
I plan on it!
...I may really hope it sells far better than Waaagh because it'd go down like a lead balloon in Montecito and that delights me

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Okay, so this video is almost a week old, but I watched it and would encourage you to watch it as well. Basically, she explains how calling in the paps and dressing as crappy as she does in Uber expensive clothes, makes her money. And in case you didn’t know? The last outfit she wore-the black witch costume? Between shoes, jewelry, handbag and clothes, everything cost more than $127,500.00.
(And she went to a homeless shelter for pregnant women wearing all that. Disgusting!)
Do you know what's missing from the pap walks?

Yoga.

Remember all her pathetic attempts to do yoga poses? Her "perfect warrior pose" when Hasno proposed?

Jennifer Aniston, Reese Witherspoon, Goop etc. have all been photographed leaving yoga studios in designer gear, carrying a yoga mat and a bottle of water. That was ILBW's dream so why haven't we had a yoga pap walk? :unsure:

Maybe she's been banned for annoying/pestering real celebrities 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I've said it so many times but thank god we have William and he was born first.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Have pre-ordered Spare: A Harrody. I shall have to wait until the 6th of April but I'd love it if it does spectacularly well!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Do you know what's missing from the pap walks?

Yoga.

Remember all her pathetic attempts to do yoga poses? Her "perfect warrior pose" when Hasno proposed?

Jennifer Aniston, Reese Witherspoon, Goop etc. have all been photographed leaving yoga studios in designer gear, carrying a yoga mat and a bottle of water. That was ILBW's dream so why haven't we had a yoga pap walk? :unsure:

Maybe she's been banned for annoying/pestering real celebrities 😂
Already done.
1679584830564.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
We are bonded in friendship (albeit online) just like any platoon entrenched in tit and rats just trying to survive against a common enemy. I had another user name and can't be sure but it feels like we've been here together for years. I've actually flown to Europe and met with people I only knew online... volunteering efforts regarding Ukraine not Tattlers. 🤭 I know you all are much more fun! 😘
I love my Tattle Family. we may be here because Rachel the Ho traumatized PP, HMQEII, abused the RF and the Free world, but we stay because we have formed relationships with our fellow posters. And because Rachel never shuts the duck up.
I really do love it here. You’re like bikers. Most Bikers are caring loyal people, who Get a bad rep. So Bikers and Tattle friends. ♥ Iceland is one of most wonderful places. Greenland hard terrain and hard weather. We are the Iceland of the Internet. :)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
OH if Rachel reads here, then do let Hazno know that Statesman Will knows how to walk in step with those in uniform (to and from the wreath-laying they were in time). Bet Hazno will be irrationally jealous at that, too, because

The Prez of Poland's official account shared this video of Statesman Will visiting

Also this video from earlier - Wills has been taking selfies with youngsters and generally being given a wonderful welcome

I plan on it!
...I may really hope it sells far better than Waaagh because it'd go down like a lead balloon in Montecito and that delights me
William seems to relate really well to people, and is lovely to children too.
I love that with the child giving him flowers.
The security guys are very visible, keeping very close to him, more obvious than they used to be I think.
I also glimpsed Lee Thompson aka the flower tussler 😁 there.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
According2Taz has gone quiet this week. Hope she hasn't been markled.
I've seen her post a couple of photos on Twitter today; I think her and her husband went up to Scotland for a few days which is why she's not been about much

Reactions: 18
Yes, there should be photos like that, but that was February 2018 when she was just a humble Hollywood A-lister caucasian supermodel living in Toronto.

I haven't seen a post-Megxit Duchess papped leaving a glamourous, star-studded yoga studio in Montecito/LA/Hollywood. I might have just blocked it from my mind though 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
So are Bruno Vincent (author of Spare Us) and our own @wibble the same person? I hope so because if the new book is half as good as @wibble's parody then I'm buying it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I can't see any evidence of a hair transplant. His hair only looks thicker when it's been photoshopped or when the sad paranoid fuckwit is being filmed only from the front.

I wouldn't blame him for having one though given how fugly his face is.
Yeah, he should have continued the transplant all the way down to his chin.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I just got a good laugh! I saw on a site where someone referred to Smegs as "The Dutchess of Automobile Fellatio." 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
If there is a balcony appearance…there should be TWO…as suggested above.
First one, just the working royals.This should be accorded plenty of time for people to wave and cheer. Elegant, regal. The money-shot.

Then, those royals should be joined by a sea of other lesser royals, cousins and children. Maybe even the Middletons and their grandkids. That makes ot vlear, ot’s a FAMILY picture. Load it up, make it brief..out there, wave…over!

The Harkles should be crammed in with the mob scene. If I were working for the Grey Suits, I’d be measuring that balcony to know how many to invite to make it very crowded.

In all Court releases, the Sussex children should also be referred to by made-up non-gendered titles, of course. X-P 1 and 2? Any other suggestions? Just according the parents their fondest wish for society, for OUR children.
Ooooooor, two balconies…one for the working royals, and another an hour or two later for all the hangers on, but without the senior royals. Almost no one would hang around to see that one, it would be hilarious. “Well, you asked for a balcony appearance, and we obliged. We never said we’d be on it with you! “

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I found this and thought you guys would absolutely appreciate it! Not sure what your thoughts are, but from where I'm sittin', I'm gettin' Bob Ross vibes... 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.