Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Anneofgreengables

Chatty Member
Honestly, it’s as though he’s literally stealing William’s Mother from him and declaring her his alone.
Yet William had so much pressure piled on his shoulders from such a young age when his parents split. I’m convinced he knows the true Diana so much better that the traitorous Harry, and grieves her just as deeply.
It’s almost wicked what he (Harry) is doing to his Brother here. He’s crossed an unforgivable line.
Yes I agree. Didn’t Diana tell Andrew Morton William as a young child used to push tissues under the bathroom door to her when she was inside crying. Poor wee mite. Yet the only gripe Aitch seems to have is his dad didn’t hug him and he walked behind his mums coffin. Kids walk behind parents coffins all the time, especially where I’m from (Ireland) granted not in the full glare of the watching world, but their grief is just as painful as his. He just drones on about the same things every time. Empty headed gobshite.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 54
Yes, so is Catherine, who also appears to be aging.
Oh really? I find that surprising with her and Wills appearing so generally sporty/healthy.

I don't think she looks at all bad for her age. Our expectations of how people in the public age has been altered by Hollywood.

• Heart

Pom Bear

VIP Member
I got back from Belfast the other day and will start catching up again from where I left off either today or tomorrow 😀 x.

Some older pics for tonight in the meantime 😄❤😘 xx.

Resizer_16410478978670.jpg

Resizer_16323577313570.jpg

Resizer_16317365334520.jpg

Resizer_16332199725460.jpg

Resizer_16334815774540.jpg

Resizer_16324259115610.jpg

Resizer_16333102456590.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

Thalia

VIP Member
He just doesn’t look well. Reminds me almost of Putin. Could he also be taking steroids?

Also, what have they done to the top of his head? Is it a bad toupeé (can’t spell it) or airbrushing?
He looks like he's been dropped on the carpet

vfDEwk5npyijTwl2BuDTgmGB_jVqZov2Xh9DIAlLc&usqp=CAU.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

Cassandra333

VIP Member
Some one should point out to haz that his 'authentic self' has turned out to be a nasty, spiteful, overprivileged, spoilt man child who has never grown up. Not something to be proud of.

• Heart

ToodliePips

VIP Member
Funny that Hazno didn't link it immediately with then Prince Charles and Princess Anne, 3 and 1 year olds, were left by their parents for 6 months while TLQ and PP were on a Royal Tour. Hazno is a master of empathy, clearly.
Or for that matter, realising that real soldiers on REAL deployment don’t see their children for months at a time with the REAL possibility of never seeing them again🤬

• Heart

Verfugbar

VIP Member
I seriously hope that Jennifer Aniston is going to get the harkles membership taken off them. Not only because of the photographer but because Jennifer is huge friends with Courtney Cox and it would be excellent revenge for haz ratting on Courtney having mushrooms in her house.
It takes a special kind of stupidity to join an exclusive club that people join for privacy, then take dial-a-pap along.
Death Becomes Her anyone?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

Cassandra333

VIP Member
I seriously hope that Jennifer Aniston is going to get the harkles membership taken off them. Not only because of the photographer but because Jennifer is huge friends with Courtney Cox and it would be excellent revenge for haz ratting on Courtney having mushrooms in her house.

• Heart
Reactions: 53

Nuttynana

VIP Member
I would not want to get on the wrong side of you Nuttynana 😂
Nah don't worry I really am a reasonably intolerant oap with strong opinions,and a big trap.

Can't stand a fucking twat though and a pisstaker it brings out the worst in me.

Love animals but dislike most humans, except you Tattlers😆😆😆

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 52

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
This is his equivalent of what our late Queen did for 70 years. His version of ‘service’ to all the people, especially those who have suffered trauma in their lives as he can recommend drugs which can help them as they have ‘helped’ him.

Don’t forget Wank and Yank’s famous words “Service is universal”. Our dear late Queen must be turning in her grave. 😢
It's all too easy to blame past generations. Perhaps the Queen had some trauma herself (who doesn't). There was a war going on when she was a child, and then she became Queen and had to cope with everything at a very young age when her father died.

What Harold is lacking is 'resilience', something that has gone out of fashion and turned everyone onto whingeing babies. The stiff upper lip (fortitude in the face of adversity) was always used to overcome difficulties and rise above them but now it's derided as everyone wants to parade their feelings in public for sympathy. Yuk pass me the sick bucket 🤮

• Heart

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
I wonder how long it will be before Hazno realises the ultimate victimhood of becoming a trans woman 🥴
He should just go for it, tell everyone he is now called 'Ladyboy Diana' and walk around LA in a dress. I guarantee everyone will call him 'stunning and brave' then 😄

• Haha

Maggiemaynot

VIP Member
There are now heavy hints being dropped from more than one quarter that Evictus is just the start and that there are other actions waiting in the pipeline.
So I’m pretty certain that we have more treats in store. I remember Lady C at the end of last year saying to have patience and that we would all enjoy 2023.
Their comeuppance is getting closer.
Let the games commence and the takedown complete.
I have a feeling that, from our perspective, it’s going to be delicious.
Not so much theirs 🤭🤭🤭

• Heart
  • Haha

PurvyPanda

VIP Member
How many on here had a father who would call you darling boy/girl and leave notes telling you how proud of you he was?

I won't hold my breath.
My father said some very cruel things to us growing up that affected mine and my brothers self esteem. It was done VERY deliberately. Quite frankly he was a horrible spiteful bastard, and should never have been a parent. I have nothing to do with him anymore. My brother stopped talking to him about 20 years ago. I ceased contact with him 6 years ago.

Get off the cross Harry and Meghan, you daft self centred twats! You are literally clueless and you’re helping no one with all this over sharing.
If anything, you’re making the world a shittier place by cajoling your horrid cult following, and rumoured to be paying shifty people to bully and shutdown your critics.

• Heart

planetmirth

VIP Member
Dr Gabor says two camps with H’s book - those that didn’t read it and were resentful …and those that read it and were grateful …

Ermmm, what about those that read it and thought it was a shite , money making exercise ???

So you can see already how balanced this ‘ session ‘ will be !!!!

• Haha
  • Sick

Kezzle1

Chatty Member
Yet more batshittery I See!

It was supposed to be strictly forbidden to share the talk, will he sue the Daily Mail again??

And what the fuck is he talking about with regard to raising kids, they are 1 and 3 and have nannies! As the grow you have to adapt your parenting style! I was a perfect parent until I actually had a child, now I just hope I dont screw her up too much. If anything I probably hug her too much as my parents weren't big huggers when I was a child, but perhaps strangely they are now!

He is such a self absorbed knob. I can't even call him a victim as that's insulting to actually victims.

The lack of self awareness is actually astounding.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 51

Murphy Brown

VIP Member
He says 'I'm not a victim' wtf!! Well stop acting like one, yer big girls blouse
The book is literally called Spare and has a sad photo of him on the front. Does he honestly not understand that he portrays himself as a victim?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51