Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Plantagenet

VIP Member
If there was ever a person who talked himself into being mentally ill, Harold gets the prize for it. Not that he was ever normal, even as a kid, but any insights or gains from the conventional therapy he had years ago has been erased. Sitting and talking to a charlatan like Mate just reinforces his thoughts of isolation, and victimhood. It is extremely unhealthy. Talking about hallucinogens as if they were aspirin for your mind is dangerous and irresponsible. This man needs an intervention.

There is no way that either of them should be allowed near anyone in the family. I wouldn't even want him lnear enough to look at my children. He gave Charlotte a pretty creepy look at St George's and she picked up on it.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 51

ChipDex

VIP Member
FFS! So do thousands upon thousands of people, Harold. Including David, Earl Snowdon and his own children, Lady Sarah Chatto, Peter, Zara, Bea, Eugenie, Savannah, Isla, your Spencer first-cousins Kitty, Eliza, Amelia and Louis, your stepbrother Tom, your stepsister Laura, and of course your own big brother. You're nothing special or unique in this. Not even within your own family. Except they all appear to be handling it a lot better than you. Without hallucinogenics, endless whining, selling trauma, etc. Grow the fuck up, Harold.

He really thinks he's God's gift to mankind and some kind of "guru", doesn't he? Ugh. 🤮

Screenshot_20230305-095941_kindlephoto-1766135972.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart

Murphy Brown

VIP Member
Catherine looks to me like she diets and runs on the treadmill for an hour every day.
Nothing terribly wrong with that though - I'm sure a lot of women would diet if they were as photographed as much as she is. I also doubt she smokes anymore, she has 3 kids now and you can't smoke when pregnant.
She naturally has a very tiny waist. Her figure reminds me of Nicole Kidman's, who is 5 foot 11 and a size six.
---
Thank you for your reply @Yorkie99 , much appreciated.

My question is that this Bill for the Removal of Titles was presented to Parliament three months before the Queen died, on 20th June 2022. On that date nobody could have known how long the Queen would live. Yet the Bill refers to "His Majesty The King."

The Bill is Rachael Maskell's Private Member's Bill specifically to remove PA's Dukedom, and its second reading is due on 24th March 23. A Private Member's Bill has to have the Monarch's assent before being presented to Parliament for debate in the first place, and HM was still alive when it was presented on 20th June 22. So did she give her assent? If so why is she not mentioned in the Bill, but her son is?

This is my question.

The Queen was still alive on 20th June 22 and I cannot see her approving a Bill to remove PA's Dukedom. No mention is made in the Bill of Her Majesty The Queen, it's His Majesty the King. But Charles wasn't the King on 20th June 2022, he was the Prince of Wales.

It's on the internet under the Removal of Titles Bill in Parliament, and the text is quite clear. No Queen.
Any thoughts????
The rumour is that he's removing Harry and Meghan's titles after the coronation. I do think the Queen would have asked for that after she died, so she didn't have to deal with the fuss, but I don't think she would have removed Andrew's title. I don't think she believed he was guilty. I wouldn't know! But it seems like Charles and William see him as a massive liability and don't care and just want him gone.
---
Andrew is NOT a paedophile and 17 is over the age of consent in the UK but it's still a highly, highly iinappropriate and distasteful thing for a man in his position to do (or any man).
He just comes across as like Harry - full of entitlement but no respect.
I'm in my 40s and the thought of sleeping with a 17 year old - my God. There must have been many points at which he realised that involvement with Ghislaine and Jeffrey Epstein was very questionable and yet he didn't care. If he doesn't respect his position and doesn't behave accordingly, why should taxpayers fund his life?

Last edited:
  • Heart

ChipDex

VIP Member
So, Gabor apparently knows all about the RF's dysfunction because he watched The Crown.

You couldn't make it up, could you?

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Screenshot_20230304-195422_kindlephoto-1715416250.png

• Haha
  • Wow

Chita

VIP Member
I had a feeling Euge was the leak as she always looks so shifty at the family events, but I never really spotted the hating Catherine vibes?! What could she have against her?! Just the usual jealousy of the hierarchy or is there something I’m missing?!

theres that vid clip of Euge barging past Catherine down the stairs at their Christmas church. Definitely catches Cath on the shoulder. Looks deliberate.

I think Euge is what my Mum used to call, 'a proper little madam.'

• Sick
  • Heart

WordSalad

VIP Member
An officer who was part of a team to close down an acid/lsd lab, ended up in a mental ward as, despite being kitted up, he had a rip in a glove and experienced an overdose as a result. Psychedelics should not be being promoted by this useless lump of braindead shit.
I had a friend who took acid once at the age of 21. It was a terrifyingly bad trip and he spent the next ten years in and out of inpatient units. Last I heard of him, he was still under the care of a mental health team. It doesn't 'clear the mists' for everyone you utter numbskull cunt.

• Sad
  • Wow

D. A.

VIP Member
As a British citizen I am getting more & more annoyed at him still holding CoS.
He is a self confessed drug user. He shows utter contempt for the Monarchy & has stated his dislike of the UK.

At what point does he get "sacked"? It's not good enough to say there are enough people for him to not be called upon. The point is, he COULD be called upon & that fact really, really pisses me off 😡

• Heart

LyraBalaqua

VIP Member
I’m not watching the dumb prince but I loathe him more with every utterance from his bitter , thin lips and vile mouth.

Thank fuck Charles booted his floppy man tits away from Frogmore .

• Haha
  • Heart

Olaf26

Chatty Member

God they’re so uptight and trapped living their miserable lives !!!
We all know the ‘fun’ ones are living their best lives now they’ve freed themselves from the royal shackles - cos they keep telling us- TWATS

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50

JAR21

VIP Member
Updated list of articles, including The Telegraph and The Times:

Gabor Maté Interview

H interview Live - 4 Mar 2023
H discusses being diagnosed with PTSD after Diana's death - 4 Mar 2023
Toxic trauma expert Gabor Mate diagnoses Prince Harry with attention deficit disorder but tells him it CAN be cured - 4 Mar 2023
H tells toxic trauma expert Gabor Mate that he’s NOT ‘a victim’ nor ‘looking for sympathy’ - 4 Mar 2023
H shares struggles to be his 'authentic true self' growing up - 4 Mar 2023
H A lot of us in Army didn't necessarily agree of disagree with war in Afghanistan - 4 Mar 2023
H: 'I felt different to the rest of my family - and my mum felt the same' - 4 Mar 2023
H bares his oozing stigmata yet again - 4 Mar 2023
H discusses being diagnosed with PTSD after Diana's death - 4 Mar 2023
H Harry says M was 'from a different world' and she 'helped draw me out' of Royal life - 4 Mar 2023
H opens up about having his nose broken on the rugby pitch during his Eton school days - 4 Mar 2023
H says he felt like the film 'the boy in the bubble' before having therapy - 4 Mar 2023
He's completely beige - 4 Mar 2023
Cautious H careful not to attack members of the RF' says Royal watcher - could be left out of King's crowning in May - 4 Mar 2023
H's 'exaggerated' gestures talking about past struggles sign he is 'desperate for his story to be heard' - 4 Mar 2023
H ‘urged everyone in royal family to have therapy’ - 5 Mar 2023
H: Coming from a broken home made me a 'fantastic candidate' for the military - 5 Mar 2023

A few Frogxit:

Beaming H&M enjoy night at $4,200-A-YEAR private club in LA - furious over eviction from Frogmore Cottage - 2 Mar 2023
Andrew 'doesn't want five-bed Frogmore Cottage - he thinks it's a "downgrade" from seven-bed Royal Lodge' - 2 Mar 2023
Charles's decision to kick Prince Harry and Meghan out of Frogmore Cottage was 'like ripping off a Band Aid - 2 Mar 2023
William Backed King Charles’ Decision to Evict H&M - 2 Mar 2023
H&M are ‘OK’ about leaving Frogmore Cottage - 3 Mar 2023
H&M have no right to moan about being ‘evicted’ - 4 Mar 2023
H&M's children 'may not have relationship with King' after Frogmore eviction - 4 Mar 2023
KC3 will offer H&M a Buckingham Palace apartment when they visit UK after kicking them out of Frogmore - 4 Mar 2023

The Coronation

KC3 invites H&M to the Coronation despite row over Frogmore eviction and Duke's candid 'toxic trauma' Q&A - 5 Mar 2023

General

M's (very expensive) date night look! - 2 Mar 2023
Inside H's finances from when he met MM to landing £100M with Netflix and book Spare deals... but at what cost? - 4 Mar 2023
Inside the secret world of H&M’s Hollywood members’ club - 4 Mar 2023

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow

Meemew

VIP Member
View attachment 2005104
‘Don’t be yourself’ - well, i’m afraid it’s become very clear in the last 6-7 years why no one would want Harry to show his true self. Quite honestly he is a very immature man with not a lot going for him, and any good qualities he possessed have been well and truly stifled by the woman he married, who has brought him down to her level and just brings out the worst in him.
I’ve just briefly read the DM article about the children having no credible possibility of a relationship with KC3 unless they get an apartment at BK.
These two have become very adept at blatantly and shamelessly blackmailing his family by using threats of truth bombs and using those kids as bargaining chips. I can’t speak for the whole public but I think this is really getting beyond a joke now. This pathetic spoiled man is costing the taxpayer with his lawsuit with the Home Office, which I can’t help feel is being done out of spite. This is another burden we have to bear. They really have become a nuisance and I think they really do need to have these titles withdrawn and whatever action taken to put an end to this charade. It’s all getting very out of hand. They are completely shameless.
Agree I find their non-stop gaslighting bullshit offensive. Nothing is ever their fault. So where we have: them leaving the UK with the FLATPACKS, them accusing RF of racism, them refusing requests to visit family at Balmoral with the Flatpacks, them accusing RF of racism, planting and smearing, them accusing RF of racism, planting, smearing and violence, exposing secret conversations and information that compromises RF security ALL ONE-SIDED PROPAGANDA FOR FUCKING MONEY, it just skips to THEY TOOK AWAY OUR UK HOME WON’T SOMEONE THINK OF THE FLATPACKS?

We have brains and memories you utter clowns.

I’m so sick of hearing about this manipulative little cunt’s hardships in a bid to justify horribly selling their family out for spite and cash. WILLIAM LOST HIS MOTHER TOO!!!!!

And there is a HUGE amount of evidence that shows KC3 to be a loving, hands on and supportive father. This schmuck has had SO MUCH support from his family and opportunity after opportunity created for him - it’s not their fault he has fucked these up and along with his demonic wife locked himself in a loop of bewailing their (very privileged) existence and blaming others (RF, the press etc) for their failure to succeed at anything or convince anyone that they are genuine, decent people rather than a pair of self-serving, talentless grifting cunts.

FUCK OFF DP AND YOUR ILBW!

Oh and happy Sunday everyone 😄

Last edited:
  • Heart

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
Chris Rock also said that the Royal family created racism and colonialism.

Which is so ignorant and wrong it’s almost not worth rebutting. Americans only relate to British colonisation because that is in their history but they have no knowledge about world history.
Nouvelle-France_map-en.svg.png

Why have they all conveniently forgotten that the French were there first and the Spanish!

• Heart

Libitina

VIP Member
So, will Harold be buying a place in London to keep his counsellor of state position or will he just stay at Soho House/ Premier Inn when he pays a visit to the UK?

• Haha

MoodyBlue

VIP Member
Mummy Mummy Mummy

Nobody ever loved me or held me

Wah wah trauma wah wah nobody ever heals from them

I'm a victim and neglecting my kids by keeping them completely isolated in a different kind of bubble

Stfu Harold.
How many on here had a father who would call you darling boy/girl and leave notes telling you how proud of you he was?

I won't hold my breath.

• Heart

Murphy Brown

VIP Member
Gabor Mate saying Harry probably has ADHD as a reaction to an abnormal childhood - ADHD is largely genetic and is not something caused by external factors. It's a medical diagnosis.
This entire talk is crazy.

• Heart