Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Verfugbar

VIP Member
So Duchess Sparrow legs would be allowed to wear a coronet at the Coronation - ah yes, but will she attend???? And if she does, will she follow protocol and wear what she's told? 🤔
1677892818541.png

£4.56 for the knitting pattern on Etsy, we can subtract it from any Frogmore refund.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

Chita

VIP Member
Thanks for new thread and fab title.
There's a lot of media about the Frogmore situation and I don't know what's true and what's fiction.
They are saturating all the tv and radio etc and I cant get away from them.

I'm taking a bit of time away from Harkles bollox. It's all doing my head in.
Will check back in a coupla days.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 59

Happy Lady

VIP Member
There once was a cheeky chappy
Who always seemed fun and happy
Then he met with a Ho
And he couldn't say NO
And now his life is quite crappy

• Haha
  • Heart

TheCutiePatootie

VIP Member
1677951930021.png

Huh?

Didn't he say he fought to go? And was upset when he was initially not permitted to?

Why does this man lie so much?

• Angry
  • Sick

TheCutiePatootie

VIP Member
Posting for those who don't like to click on the DM.

(God, they really go over board with the ads don't they??? The whole site is a mess)

1677950630531.png

He has already impacted Archie and Lilibet significantly. Those children have been sold to Netflix, deprived of their family and heritage. If he doesn't realise that they already have a bad trajectory ahead of them, then he is more stupid than I thought.

• Sick
  • Wow

FrancesDundee80

VIP Member
The problem with the Harkles is that they are just the worst couple in the world "letting go". That's why they are the worst ambassadors for mental health - people o keeps complaining and victimising for stuff that happened long ago, are not people well resolved mentally.

That said, we all now know why they were making threats: the ones in the Cut, Haznoballs saying that he has material for a second book. I am pretty sure there were talks about cutting them out for good for months. Now they are plotting how to deliver what they have been threating.

Explosive interviews? New episodes of the reality show? More books?

They are milking their tiny little brains to find the smallest episodes and spin them with lies to make them victims. They don't like each other and they have to keep together or otherwise they are even more irrelevant and there's the risk of the other contradicting you. And then there's the thing: who is still stupid enough to associate with them? Was it worth it for Netflix? For Penguin? For Orca? Maybe it was, I don't know.

• Heart

crazymare

I haven't really had anything to add recently as other Tattlers express themselves so well
But I just wanted to say:
evicted or lease not renewed
Who cares?
They’re gone! 🥳🥳🥳🥳

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 58

Murphy Brown

VIP Member
I love that she was at great pains to distance herself from ILBW. ILBW has been at great pains to compound the relationship with Fergie; she taught her to curtesy etc - and yet Fergue is at great pains to point out she doesn’t know her.
I always thought it was BS.
In the Oprah interview, Meghan calls her "Fergie" - what family member would call her "Fergie"? She calls herself Sarah Ferguson. I truly doubt Zara and Mike are addressing her as "Fergie".
Just another example of Meghan making up lies based on the tabloid press she claims she doesn't read.

• Sick
  • Haha

TheCutiePatootie

VIP Member
1677950912804.png

The truth is, if he wanted to help people he could have.

He could have written an honest and open book about grief, serving in the military and finding your purpose in life.

But the whole book was about gossiping and settling scores. Willy this Willy that. Kate this, Kate that. Camilla Camilla Camilla the Devil.

His book will not help anyone.

• Heart
  • Sick
Promoting the use if psychedelic drugs is not a good thing as it can affect some people really badly.

I've taken magic mushrooms 🍄 many years ago and have trauma thinking about it now.
I remember thinking that my friends face was melting like a candle, then my boyfriend had a wolfs head and one person with us kept endlessly screaming because she thought she was being attacked.
He is being completely irresponsible talking about tripping etc as he is. Making me very angry. I had a couple of bad trips years ago, when I was already in a dark place, because some moron suggested it would help. It definitely did not, and caused further untold issues that I am still dealing with years later. If he had any expertise at all on mental health he would know not to go there or to temper any mentions with warnings. He's fucking dangerous.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 57

Chita

VIP Member
@Chita can they be stopped, this one was obtained from Twitter I think, it's a bloody cheek though even though all of us on here want you to have that recognition but you are anonymous just a name.

Bleeding people always have to copy someone else's talent, just don't stop posting on here please, we all love ya Chuck!!

Is it true that the Dr Mate guy got all his info on the Royal family from this source.....................................
pshychiatrist watermarked.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
More self centred drivel from the tosser who is completely obsessed with proving to the world that life has been tough for him.

He's the only person who's ever experienced parents divorcing Waaagh!
My dad didn't hug me because he was too busy Waaagh!

We don't care you ginger shitter, just get a job to occupy your time like everyone else does and shut the fuck up.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56