Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jonathanlynch

VIP Member
Remember the photo of Meghan walking the dog while holding Archie and smiling directly at the camera? BackGrid. Any of the intermittent times they get reported on since then it seems that BackGrid are always there with photos. That was a week after Megxit. Recognised and reported on while shopping despite looking unrecognisable wearing facemasks and hats. BackGrid. Photos of them at Dinner in October 2021 taken from a closed private beach yet the photographer getting the ideal angle to see and confirm it is them inside. BackGrid. Even innocuous things like collecting a car from a valet. BackGrid. Most photos of Harry playing polo. BackGrid. Photos of them driving around aimlessly in the vicinity of Oprahs house. BackGrid. Every time they do a date night such as the recent one. BackGrid.

I am making a prediction. Next time we see papped shots it will be BackGrid. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

Murphy Brown

VIP Member
Harry saying that Spare was an 'act of service'. Thank God the Queen isn't here anymore - how delusional and disgusting.

• Angry
  • Wow

Meemew

VIP Member
I don't agree with them having to vacate Frogmore Cottage. It was reportedly a gift from the Queen when they got married and presumably Harry and Meghan owned the deeds to the property but whatever legal tape was involved then that seemingly wasn't the case and they were (intermittently) living there at the pleasure of the current monarch. As such it should have been theirs to do whatever they wanted to do with it. As it was on secure property then it was their UK base. Gifts usually don't come with conditions attached. Of all his grievances then I'd be with him on that one. Reportedly this decision was made within 24 hours of Spare going on sale so if that is true then I think his family are well and truly done with him. Petty but understandable. If a property was given as a gift and subsequently taken away then the Duke and Duchess titles which were also gifted by a monarch and could also be taken away. Their monogramed stuff will be redundant. 🤣
I don’t think you can spend years trashing the royal family and exposing secret conversations and property layouts and expect a ‘gift’ of a lease to a grace and favour home made under completely different conditions (as working royals based in the UK) to be honoured.

• Heart

Wackie Jeaver

VIP Member
I love Camilla, and think she looks fabulous! Catherine too (in response to those who said they are both ageing - comes to us all, if we're lucky...)

• Heart

Chita

VIP Member
I had a friend who took acid once at the age of 21. It was a terrifyingly bad trip and he spent the next ten years in and out of inpatient units. Last I heard of him, he was still under the care of a mental health team. It doesn't 'clear the mists' for everyone you utter numbskull cunt.

How irresponsible of him to be sending out this message.
AND hes part of that mental health Better Up thingy.
Hes not qualified for this kind of thing and his stupid spouting off can influence people who admire him.

• Heart
  • Sick

Churchill's Ghost

VIP Member
This Mate bloke says his own trauma stems from when his mother left him aged 1 with a stranger to save his life because of the nazi's and he has fear of abandonment etc. Now I don't know about the effects of trauma and I certainly wouldn't dream of belittling anyones suffering for any reason but can he really remember being a one year old?
I can remember from about three years old, maybe it is possible?
His mother left him for 5 weeks. 5 weeks. To save his life. And then came back. And he claims that that has destroyed his whole life and used it to excuse his bad behavior towards his wife.

He and Harry are a match - they can wallow in the trauma mud together

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

Sea

VIP Member
Chris Rock (source Daily Fail):

'During his two-and-a-half hour stand-up special, Rock went on a rant about people who are trying to portray themselves as victims when he mentioned Markle.
'Like who is this girl Meghan Markle? Seems like a nice lady, just complaining,' he began. 'Like didn't she hit the light-skinned lottery?'

Rock then took aim at comments she made during a sit-down interview with Oprah last year.

'"They're so racist, they're so racist,"' Rock mocked the Duchess, noting: 'Some of that s*** she went through was not racism. It was just some in-law s***.

'Sometimes it's just some in-law s*** because she's complaining, I'm like "What the f*** is she talking about?"

'"Oprah, they're so racist they wanted to know how brown the baby was going to be",' he again mocked Markle. 'I'm like, "That's not racist, because even black people want to know how brown the baby going to be"

'S*** we check behind the ears - that's a scientific test because you've got to know what kind of black child you going to get,' he joked comparing black skin on a scale from basketball stars Stephen Curry to Draymond Green.

Still, he insisted: 'I know what she's going through, I know what Meghan Markle's going through.

'I know her dilemma: Black girl trying to be accepted by her white in-laws. Oh it's hard. It's so hard, it's very hard - but it ain't as hard as a white girl trying to be accepted by her black in-laws. Now that s*** is really hard.

'Meghan Markle, I know the dilemma. I'm like, "If you black and you wanted to be accepted by your white in-laws then you need to marry a Kardashian because they accept everybody."'

• Haha
  • Heart

PurvyPanda

VIP Member
616FDD17-6B90-4C32-91BC-0F49AD50FF38.jpeg

‘Don’t be yourself’ - well, i’m afraid it’s become very clear in the last 6-7 years why no one would want Harry to show his true self. Quite honestly he is a very immature man with not a lot going for him, and any good qualities he possessed have been well and truly stifled by the woman he married, who has brought him down to her level and just brings out the worst in him.
I’ve just briefly read the DM article about the children having no credible possibility of a relationship with KC3 unless they get an apartment at BK.
These two have become very adept at blatantly and shamelessly blackmailing his family by using threats of truth bombs and using those kids as bargaining chips. I can’t speak for the whole public but I think this is really getting beyond a joke now. This pathetic spoiled man is costing the taxpayer with his lawsuit with the Home Office, which I can’t help feel is being done out of spite. This is another burden we have to bear. They really have become a nuisance and I think they really do need to have these titles withdrawn and whatever action taken to put an end to this charade. It’s all getting very out of hand. They are completely shameless.

• Heart
  • Sick

emmer_moans

VIP Member
Harry, read the room! Do you think the poor homeless survivors of recent earthquakes give a shit about your Daddy and Mummy issues?

Do you think the the British public care about you after you branded everyone a racist for not liking your wife who came in acting like she owned the place, favouring red carpet events and magazine photoshoots over charity work?

Do you think people care about you having to pay for your own security when you CHOSE to leave public service?

Do you think we will forget how you and Instagram Loving B**** Wife made QE2's passing a fecking photo opportunity for yourselves, when you had made the past 5 years of her life a living hell?

I actually think he is beyond help because he has money and time to go get proper help but he chooses not to.

His wife is beyond help because she seems narcissistic to the core and I don't think you can cure a raging narc out of their ways.

Both are broken to the core, and causing chaos to everyone who cared for them.

• Heart
  • Sad

Mock Turtle

VIP Member
Someone should muzzle Eugenie STAT!
View attachment 2000340
Never trust a York. They’re all social butterflies who have a million acquaintances and, I think, are the sorts who say whoever they’re with want to hear. Networking and schmoozing has always meant financial benefits for them all - A and Fergie esp obvs but the girls too for Jack’s business, their jobs, etc. No actual real employer would have allowed 18 holidays in a year so it’s clear they’ve always just played off and benefited from the royal brand. I can well believe Eugenie is clumsily trying to play both sides with the Narcles. I don’t suppose she truly cuts ties with anyone in case there might be a potential benefit from the relationship further down the line. I wish KCIII would demote the girls’ styles down to Lady so they’re on a par with Louise. She actually appears to be turning out a good egg so it isn’t fair for them to be ranked higher.

• Heart
Reactions: 54

Cocobaby09

VIP Member
Realistically, knowing how they operate, what’s their next move? Between now and the coronation, what other revelations will be spilled?
Have they anything left? Realistically, they’ve been kept at arms length for a while now. Maybe we’ll get a frozen penis update.

• Haha
  • Heart

Mollywobbles

VIP Member
Yes I agree. Didn’t Diana tell Andrew Morton William as a young child used to push tissues under the bathroom door to her when she was inside crying. Poor wee mite. Yet the only gripe Aitch seems to have is his dad didn’t hug him and he walked behind his mums coffin. Kids walk behind parents coffins all the time, especially where I’m from (Ireland) granted not in the full glare of the watching world, but their grief is just as painful as his. He just drones on about the same things every time. Empty headed gobshite.
And if he not walked behind the coffin he would be whinging about being deprived of an opportunity to say goodbye and show the world how much he loved her.
If his Dad had hugged him he would have said he wanted to be left alone.

mee43

VIP Member
Honestly, it’s as though he’s literally stealing William’s Mother from him and declaring her his alone.
Yet William had so much pressure piled on his shoulders from such a young age when his parents split. I’m convinced he knows the true Diana so much better that the traitorous Harry, and grieves her just as deeply.
It’s almost wicked what he (Harry) is doing to his Brother here. He’s crossed an unforgivable line.

• Sick