Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cassandra333

VIP Member
Title by @TheCutiePatootie This was the most popular post in the thread making it very easy to find. A special thanks from me as threadstarter.

Recap
The title says it all. They've been evicted from Frogmore. Hurrah!
They had a 'date night' that they drove 2 hours to get to.
Harry leapt out of the car and up the steps to the venue without waiting for ho.
They both looked like they were on drugs imo.
The rictus grin was in place.
It's 6:30 in the morning and I've just got up so this is as much as I can recall, sorry.
Excellent cartoons from @Chita and we're all delighted that she is getting recognition on other platforms. Well deserved.
Great memes/jokes etc etc.
Previous thread

• Heart
Reactions: 78

elliebee27

VIP Member
They didn't own it. It was rented by the Crown Estate, which is how all that works, and the lease is up every March. Why do they need to be domiciled in the UK? For Harry to avoid extra tax in the US and to remain on the Council of State. Their home is in the US. It wasn't their home but the Crown Estate's, allowed to live there by grace and favor of the monarch.

• Heart
Reactions: 74

Chilli pepper 19

VIP Member
So if I have it right, according to Washington

1. The RF is toxic and I had to escape but I'll still keep my royal titles and demand my children who I'm saving to have the same
2. The RF are toxic but unless you give me a royal palace you'll never see your grandchildren
3. My mother would hate her older son because he's going to be king and would also hate her other grandchildren
4. The RF are toxic but I still want to come to the coronation...but only if I get a big role

I say invite them, give them the small crowns and display their hypocrisy to the world

Also interesting Spencer Matthews hasn't mentioned once he's related by marriage through his brother to the future king and Queen in promoting his new documentary. Plus the PPOW and family apparently went to the christening of Pippa's youngest with no pictures and yet the waahs went on a 4 hour drive to tea at a notorious private restaurant and yet got papped. They're desperate and it's showing no. For someone born into society, he's one step away from releasing a sex tape to keep up notoriety.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 73

Cassandra333

VIP Member
Now the Stoat is airing an interview tomorrow with a Trauma Expert who says that everything that's wrong with us can be traced back to bad things in childhood.
I'm sure that everything that's wrong with us can be traced back to bad things in childhood. That's certainly the case with me and my particular mental illness. But it doesn't mean that behaviour as an adult can be excused because of it. Certainly not when you're pushing 40 anyway.
I had a bad childhood and stuff happened to me that shouldn't have happened. But there comes the day when you realise that it happened when you were a kid, but it's not happening now. You grow up and realise you can't blame everything in your life because of it.
You have to learn your limits and your own behaviours and that's a hard road. But it is possible to do and you have to take responsibility for your own actions as an adult. Harry is an example of someone who has never done that. His therapists should be struck off imo because they've never pointed that out to him.
I'll never be cured of bipolar disorder. But I've learned to live with it. I don't behave in irresponsible ways anymore, even when I'm away with the fairies, I don't damage other peoples lives. I don't cause anyone unhappiness or annoyance. I don't go on and on about how badly I was treated and waagh.
Harry needs to grow up but I think it might be a bit too late for him.

• Heart
Reactions: 72

Reverend

VIP Member
Just done a bit of research on the lesser known royal Dukes, Kent and Gloucester.
The present Duke of Kent
  • lost his father (George VI's brother) when he was 6 years old
  • lost his mother when he was 33
  • lost an unborn child to rubella
  • His wife gave birth to a stillborn son
  • Had to give up any chance of proper advancement in the army because, with the exception of the Duke of Edinburgh, there were no other working Royal Dukes after 1960 (the Duke of Gloucester was very ill).
The present Duke of Gloucester
  • is a very talented architect but had to give it up when his elder brother was killed in an aeroplane crash
  • he had to see his father ill from a succession of strokes
  • had to sell his childhood home because he could no longer afford the upkeep (yes Harry, DoG didn't go to the Queen to demand a place to live).
I don't hear either of these two moaning.

• Heart
Reactions: 70

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
Thanks for the new thread.
Let's hope that the Harkles are finally going to get some comeuppance for their vile behaviour 😀
main-qimg-0ab058c8cb1a6407a16205e7db4f84e1.png

main-qimg-53c84089edc9ec26faee9e7d6f615552.jpeg.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69

ToodliePips

VIP Member
Posting for those who don't like to click on the DM.

(God, they really go over board with the ads don't they??? The whole site is a mess)

View attachment 2003947

He has already impacted Archie and Lilibet significantly. Those children have been sold to Netflix, deprived of their family and heritage. If he doesn't realise that they already have a bad trajectory ahead of them, then he is more stupid than I thought.
And he is happy to leave them with nannies to spend 4 hours travelling time just for a meal out? Happy to be away playing polo on his child’s birthday…a journey which required a flight? Happy to leave them whilst he and the ILBW spend weeks overseas trying to promote themselves? The man is a cretin of the highest order.
Perhaps I have mentioned in passing, how much I despise this pair?😉

• Heart
  • Haha

PurpleReign

Chatty Member
I don't agree with them having to vacate Frogmore Cottage. It was reportedly a gift from the Queen when they got married and presumably Harry and Meghan owned the deeds to the property but whatever legal tape was involved then that seemingly wasn't the case and they were (intermittently) living there at the pleasure of the current monarch. As such it should have been theirs to do whatever they wanted to do with it. As it was on secure property then it was their UK base. Gifts usually don't come with conditions attached. Of all his grievances then I'd be with him on that one. Reportedly this decision was made within 24 hours of Spare going on sale so if that is true then I think his family are well and truly done with him. Petty but understandable. If a property was given as a gift and subsequently taken away then the Duke and Duchess titles which were also gifted by a monarch and could also be taken away. Their monogramed stuff will be redundant. 🤣

H&M do not own the property nor were they gifted the deeds - they were gifted the opportunity to lease the property, they do not nor never will own the property. The lease came to and end and effectively 'the crown' has decided not to renew their lease

• Heart

Kezzle1

Chatty Member
So the therapy session predictably led to mnore ridicule and then Rebel Wilson and Chris Rock both make a fool of La Harkle, and that ridiculous statement re an email from the the Kings office. All in all a pretty bad 24 hours for them and yet they still don't get it. Their self delusion really is amazing.

I loathe Vomit for what he has done to his family and his attitude towards his country and those he thinks are not worthy of him. However, I seriously believe he is extremely mentally unwell and whatever "treatments" he has been having along with his self medication have caused serious damage. I have seen a little of the session with Matè and it brought me no entertainment or amusement like his book or previous interviews have. If true that William wanted them away from his family for protection then I don't blame him one bit, in my own family I would not let someone who is clearly unstable anywhere near my child. It is a very sad situation and no doubt worrying for the RF but there is nothing they can do, it will not end well but it the RF that have my sympathy not Vomit who has brought this on himself. Every single one of us has suffered some kind of trauma, some of us have therapy, some of us have medication but in the end we have to find a way to keep going and get on with life. He has been so indulged and petted and yet still complains, its sickening.

I am sorry, I am having trouble articulating what I want to say but it's so hard to watch this going on when the pair of them have had so.much help and support, so much money so much indulgence and yet it's still never enough and never will be. I am a single parent of an autistic child who also has adhd and I have no practical help or support as her dad and my family all live abroad. I do have mental health issues as well but at the end of the day I have to take my meds, pull my socks up and make sure my child has a good life full of love and support and not spend all my time bring self indulgent moaning about my situation.

Whoops that turned into a bit of a personal rant. I do have breaks from the harkles from time to time but I miss this thread and the posters, you have got me through some tough times without you even knowing with your wit, humour and thoughtfulness. Love you all xx

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 68

Amiyaya

VIP Member
In Spare didn't he talk about a time he spoke harshly (or something) to M and she stalked off to the spare room and then asked if he'd heard that kind of thing growing up. The clear implication was he'd heard his father having a go at his mother. The only consistency is his inconsistency.

Christ I did NOT want to go here. I’m an an absolute survivor of paediatric rape and abuse which carried on for a few years. It was real; it want just a ‘feeling’ and I never heard my parents dissolving or breaking down in our 3 bed semi, I defy H that he heard anything at all and I’ll go toe to toe with the actual toad. His experience of misfired sleights, slights and stuff?! Try living other peoples actual lives.
I became a very successful police officer for this reason (well up there) and Harry - fuck off you Cretin. How fucking DARE you? Wanker.

he should come and support victims of actual childhood abuse; and see what this actually is and what it does to a body. Absolute cunt xx

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 66