Harry & Meghan #317 From Invictus to Evictus

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Meghan's reaction to when somebody asks about the children is very strange because she never seems to want to talk about them. It is interesting though that more and more people seem to be having doubts about Archie and Lili because they are never seen out and about with Harry and Meghan.
You know, when anyone asks me about my (adult) kids I can talk (and bore) for Britain... good point @Hannahebee

• Heart
Reactions: 47
How many on here had a father who would call you darling boy/girl and leave notes telling you how proud of you he was?

I won't hold my breath.
Raises Hand. My father used to beat me with the St Bernard's chain leash, for spilling the beans that my paternal grandfather was abusing ne. So yeah, kinda the same thing.

Did anything new come out if yesterday's whineathon? He's a bleep. Had a gilded life, and still whines its all about him.

• Sad
  • Heart
I just saw a BBC news alert which made me run here to say:

It said Hazno was terrified of losing memories of Diana during therapy.
In Waaagh he states his memories come from other people and videos he's seen.

Which one is it?
I’m sure TPOW would love to be able to forget some of the awful memories he’s witnessed from Diana and Charles marriage.. he will have witnessed the arguments etc etc.. do you see him acting like an attention seeking witch no.

What type of therapy was the whinger ginger having brainwashing?

Reactions: 35
Does Harry have anything good to say about the British public.
We need to be 'taught a lesson' ... remember? Tw@t. Let's just be grateful he hasn't got access to nukes, he'd probably use them on us the deranged nincompoop.

ps. That was a great article on 'wound collectors ... (pg 38), summed Hazno up perfectly.

Last edited:
Reactions: 34
It’s always the British press that cop it for the ignoring their privacy. Weren’t they papped by Americans at that bungalow thing?
Yes, they were. They called dial-a-pap (Backgrid) and made sure their photos were taken and would be sold to the various publications. Such assholes - you pay a membership fee to go to a place for privacy and then you call the paps to have pics taken.

No wonder no one in Hollywood wants anything to do with them.

• Sick
Reactions: 44
So they’re pretty much using the kids as weapons.
Is that how they want to play it.. blackmail.. duck off Megs. Just wait your kids will grow up resenting you. They will be as traumatised as Harry as they will be targeted growing up due to their fathers stupid book.. his blue penis… the constant whinging and the fact that southpark ripped him a new hole.. as for their mother they will resent her for them not having a family and using them for press attention.. just wait history will repeat itself. Great parenting.

• Sick
Reactions: 38
Is that how they want to play it.. blackmail.. duck off Megs. Just wait your kids will grow up resenting you. They will be as traumatised as Harry as they will be targeted growing up due to their fathers stupid book.. his blue penis… the constant whinging and the fact that southpark ripped him a new hole.. as for their mother they will resent her for them not having a family and using them for press attention.. just wait history will repeat itself. Great parenting.
The dysfunctional, bringing up the dysfunctional.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Is this why Frogmore has been taken from him ….. to get him away from W&C and family, and offering BP if ever he visits so he is away from all other members of the RF as well?
I’m 100% sure that the eviction was more about protecting the Waleses than anything else. Not just their privacy but their actual safety, given how much the Narcs both hate them. I think the timing just after Spare is misleading since the decision will have been made months before that (probably as soon as W&C moved). After all, the RF hadn’t been vindictive previously; despite the obvious fury they’d just patiently let the gits get on with destroying themselves. But the heirs living a few hundred feet away from a pair of alcoholic, drug abusing, unstable, vengeful nutters with an army of deranged sugars was not something that could be allowed!!

Plus I’m not sure I believe they’ve been offered anything in BP. Wouldn’t surprise me at all if that was Smeg bullshit - palace sounds much grander than cottage after all. They gave away images and security details about the place - why would they be allowed to stay inside it with potential access to working royals, state business, world leaders etc?

ETA also today’s statement is careful wording. “Email correspondence” is not necessarily an invitation! More likely a
list of arrangements had been sent and if they don’t agree to all of them, they won’t be invited!

• Heart
I’m 100% sure that the eviction was more about protecting the Waleses than anything else. Not just their privacy but their actual safety, given how much the Narcs both hate them. I think the timing just after Spare is misleading since the decision will have been made months before that (probably as soon as W&C moved). After all, the RF hadn’t been vindictive previously; despite the obvious fury they’d just patiently let the gits get on with destroying themselves. But the heirs living a few hundred feet away from a pair of alcoholic, drug abusing, unstable, vengeful nutters with an army of deranged sugars was not something that could be allowed!!

Plus I’m not sure I believe they’ve been offered anything in BP. Wouldn’t surprise me at all if that was Smeg bullshit - palace sounds much grander than cottage after all. They gave away images and security details about the place - why would they be allowed to stay inside it with potential access to working royals, state business, world leaders etc?

ETA also today’s statement is careful wording. “Email correspondence” is not necessarily an invitation! More likely a
list of arrangements had been sent and if they don’t agree to all of them, they won’t be invited!
Exactly or it could be confirming not invited

Just adding in isn't BP undergoing renovations to living quarters.

Reactions: 27
Harry and Meghan's press office confirm coronation invitation, but not their attendance...

"I can confirm the duke has recently received email correspondence from his majesty's office regarding the coronation. An immediate decision on whether the duke and duchess will attend will not be disclosed by us at this time."

...I'm sure that'll help push back against the false media narrative that they're difficult and self-absorbed narcissists after press attention.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Reader comment, and others add that they remember it (and so do I.)

"Is it true that Tom was a very naughty boy and Camilla offered up a Harry story instead to keep her own son out of the papers? And Charles allowed it?"
May 1999 Oxford Mail
"Prince Charles's godson Tom Parker Bowles, 24, bought cocaine, ecstasy and cannabis for himself and friends during his three years at Worcester College.
One source told a Sunday paper: "I would put an order in and Tom would come back with what I wanted."
During his first year, he was arrested for possession of ecstasy tablets and cannabis after being searched leaving a south London nightclub. He claimed the drugs were for personal use and escaped with a caution."

"In1999, he was caught giving cocaine to a journalist while working at the Cannes Film Festival in France.
Last year, it emerged that one of Ghisaline Maxwell's accusers had a hand in setting up the sting."

"Congrats, British peeps, you’re getting a new princeling and he’s a pale 48-year-old divorced dude with a very sketchy past. Over the past week, we’ve heard a lot about Queen Consort Camilla and how this will be HER coronation too, and she’s insisting that her children and grandchildren be included front and center in the Chubbly proceedings. It’s a signal that Camilla’s long game has come to fruition. Speaking of, the Times of London had this hilariously obvious piece: “Tom Parker Bowles: the Firm’s new secret weapon? The Queen’s first born is about to gain prominence in the royal family. All signs are that he’s an asset, says Andrew Billen.” – the Windsors have a new secret weapon!".

Comments scathing that TPB would replace Harry as a secret weapon

"Charles has already established, at Camilla’s insistence, trust funds for both Tom and Laura because of the trauma they went through as children because of all the adultery."

"This line — "They (TPB and his ex wife) were both posh, fun, party people, clever and sexy and funny and naughty and all that"— left me laughing in tears. Yeah, no, that guy was never clever or sexy. Goodness gracious they are scraping the bottom of the barrel here, another one who does nothing. Wonder how much they’ll need to pay to cover up his indiscretions."

From The Times
"These people can’t help but inflict and project their insanity onto other people. It sounds like Tom is incredibly indiscreet, especially given that his BFF Giles Coren was one of several British toffs confirming Prince William’s affair with Rose Hanbury. It also sounds like Queen Camilla is promoting her ghastly large adult son as a “replacement prince” for Prince Harry. Goodbye, charismatic ginger and hello to a face only a horse would love. Speaking of, my mouth is still agape at this line: “The Sussexes will now have to watch on as Camilla’s family steal the limelight, a nation’s hearts and millions if not billions of clicks and likes.” GOOD LUCK WITH THAT."

"Prince Harry only mentioned Tom once in Spare: Tom appears in but a single paragraph. Harry, angry at press stories about his hunting trip to Germany in 2017, complains that he believes they (he and William) had been offered by the Palace “in exchange for greater access to Pa, and also as a reward for the suppression of stories about Camilla’s son, who’d been gadding around London, generating tawdry rumours”.

Pinch or block of salt, but an alternative angle and are dated 1st March. No way will this sort of stuff appear in the mainline press, we just never see it though drugs are commonplace among toffs.

I'd not seen any sign of TPB emerging as a secret weapon until an article today which details with photos Camilla's family and supporters ahead of the Coronation including TPB.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
The frog(less) Prince is taking some heat…

But don't forget, @SweetSummerChild, that this is the same man who dressed up in a Nazi costume for a party event. Not surprised he chose to have an intimate tete-a-tete with a Hamas supporter.

Carbon copy of his Uncle Edward, indeed.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.