Harry & Meghan #317 From Invictus to Evictus

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I seriously hope that Jennifer Aniston is going to get the harkles membership taken off them. Not only because of the photographer but because Jennifer is huge friends with Courtney Cox and it would be excellent revenge for haz ratting on Courtney having mushrooms in her house.
and that Jennifer Aniston film that Megs had a bit part in and assumed they would be best buds...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Apologies if already posted

Thank you for listing @Peachsquish and no, it hasn’t been posted b4. That article was SO insightful and explains so much about H.
It was said though, that female Wound Collectors were as rare as white Buffalo, but I have to wonder if Smegs is one. Here’s my reasoning for believing she may just be that rare white Buffalo…
Her mother was absent for many years and during a time when little girls truly look to their mothers for guidance and as a role model. Dorito’s disappearance must not have been easy for Smegs, and I truly wonder if the way Smegs treats other women (basically like tit) is a manifestation of the anger she feels deep inside for Dorito not being there. Yes. It’s easy to say “well Smegs had female friends” and recall JM, but she too, was a witch to other women, (maybe JM has deep seeded Momma issues, too) but you get where I’m going w/this. Anyway, it just seems obvious to me that Smegs is a Score Keeper/Wound Collector, as is her spouse, so they truly are very dangerous together.
I believe in time more revelations will surface and more umbilical cords will be cut…

• Wow
Reactions: 33

God they’re so uptight and trapped living their miserable lives !!!
We all know the ‘fun’ ones are living their best lives now they’ve freed themselves from the royal shackles - cos they keep telling us- TWATS

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
From Rebel Wilson article on DM online:

6468B7D1-BF5C-4935-AF8A-F2502C552988.jpeg

A. Whaaaaaat? You mean Meghan wasn’t going in for big bear hugs and sloppy kisses?! Really? How jarring!!!
B. Don’t ask Meghan about the kids Rebel’s mum. That subject is very touchy. I’ll give you a hint though - they’re in the toy box at home.

9CD0508F-9DE8-414E-AA0F-454EB2F5D90F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
I seriously hope that Jennifer Aniston is going to get the harkles membership taken off them. Not only because of the photographer but because Jennifer is huge friends with Courtney Cox and it would be excellent revenge for haz ratting on Courtney having mushrooms in her house.
It takes a special kind of stupidity to join an exclusive club that people join for privacy, then take dial-a-pap along.
Death Becomes Her anyone?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
A more nasty, lying, duplicitous, stupid-looking , detestable, plug-ugly nasty bleep you couldn't meet .....

.... but that enough about me, anyway 😃😃😛🤣🤣🤣

Let's get back to the slapper and the ming-mang

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Apologies if already posted

What an excellent article. Sums Harold up well and loads of others continually whining 🙄
---
Just to make it clear I wasn’t calling TQ for her parenting skills I was praising her for her years of service to the people which she put before everything else. Her idea of service was worlds away from Haznofrog’s idea of being of ‘service‘ to people ….. he does it to make money and line his own pockets ….. something which wouldn’t even cross the mind of the late Queen. He is a fraud, a charlatan, a pretender …. And that is why our late Queen will be turning in her grave.
Of course I knew you weren't criticising her.
The Queen had to deal with many things and people she was uncomfortable with but she got on with the job. Harold isn't fit to lick her boots!

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Doesn't seem like it, does it? Pretty soon he'll be the same way about us here in the U.S. cause we can't stand him or TW either.
It’s always the British press that cop it for the ignoring their privacy. Weren’t they papped by Americans at that bungalow thing?

Reactions: 28
HRH Markle invested in this Instant Stoat Milk Latte scam, and now everyone's advised to avoid these fake "wellness drinks" packed with lead, carcinogens, adaptogens, magic mushrooms, ethical bat droppings and steroids - get yours here!
Best of all, produced by Women in the Far East on 30p an hour! Or 50 Cents!!!
What's not to like!!
$4.50 per shot, in aid of Enforced Far East Womens Labour. Pay here!

By TANYA SHARMA FOR DAILYMAIL.COM

Things blew up when Meghan sent to her old enemy Porker a holiday gift basket containing these contaminated products, and the WeightWatchers scammer was shortly afterwards lifted by crane into intensive care in Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital.

This was a sweet nod to where her Goddaughter NoLegsLil Hewitt-Mountebank-Dyer was not born after an emergency caesarian, underwater birth, laughing gas, drips and multiple epidurals supervised by none other than His Royal Sphincter the Duke of Essex.

Haddock Goop candles were lit, and Ob-Gyn Stoat crooned as he sucked on magic toadstools and laughing gas to draw the spirit of mummy into the room. Doctor Stoat Sphincter then skilfully eased his imaginary daughter into the world ensuring that the first face she saw was his Rhodent Visage.........

The Ho immediately rose from the birthing pool, shook off the drips, gas mask, bandages and epudural lines. The Royals were whisked from Portland Hospital or Lindo Wing by armoured car flanked by MI5 outriders to the roar of cheering crowds lining the streets, with the Stoat in the back shrieking and pointing, as high as a kite
read more, or not...
love this @Cinnamon.girl It’s been a while since you went full pelt into the Gruesomes like this …. So funny and witty, I’ve missed these posts from you recently. We’ve all been a bit weighed down with Wank and Yank so some light relief from your good self is more than welcome. 😃

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Don’t ask Meghan about the kids Rebel’s mum. That subject is very touchy. I’ll give you a hint though - they’re in the toy box at home.
Meghan's reaction to when somebody asks about the children is very strange because she never seems to want to talk about them. It is interesting though that more and more people seem to be having doubts about Archie and Lili because they are never seen out and about with Harry and Meghan.

Reactions: 40
Dear Hazbeen

This is what "service" looks like in the face of childhood trauma.

Hierarchy. What a wonderful word it is. :p

Oh, and he still looks like Mummy, rather than a deranged, gurning twit.

Screenshot_20230305-133256_kindlephoto-1778596512.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 63
So he doesn’t want to be a victim, yet spends his whole time telling everyone why he’s a victim.
Okay, he lost his mum at a young age, and that’s so very sad, but so have lots of other kids, and they don’t let it define the adult they become.
I’m sick of hearing him complaining, poor me, poor me. Sod off Harry, no-one cares mate!!

Do they not see how they’re coming across? Do they not wonder why they have no family or friends?

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.