Harry & Meghan #317 From Invictus to Evictus

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't hang out on many threads, but it seems to me that the tide is turning against many narcs right now. About time too.

Reactions: 38
So the therapy session predictably led to mnore ridicule and then Rebel Wilson and Chris Rock both make a fool of La Harkle, and that ridiculous statement re an email from the the Kings office. All in all a pretty bad 24 hours for them and yet they still don't get it. Their self delusion really is amazing.

I loathe Vomit for what he has done to his family and his attitude towards his country and those he thinks are not worthy of him. However, I seriously believe he is extremely mentally unwell and whatever "treatments" he has been having along with his self medication have caused serious damage. I have seen a little of the session with Matè and it brought me no entertainment or amusement like his book or previous interviews have. If true that William wanted them away from his family for protection then I don't blame him one bit, in my own family I would not let someone who is clearly unstable anywhere near my child. It is a very sad situation and no doubt worrying for the RF but there is nothing they can do, it will not end well but it the RF that have my sympathy not Vomit who has brought this on himself. Every single one of us has suffered some kind of trauma, some of us have therapy, some of us have medication but in the end we have to find a way to keep going and get on with life. He has been so indulged and petted and yet still complains, its sickening.

I am sorry, I am having trouble articulating what I want to say but it's so hard to watch this going on when the pair of them have had so.much help and support, so much money so much indulgence and yet it's still never enough and never will be. I am a single parent of an autistic child who also has adhd and I have no practical help or support as her dad and my family all live abroad. I do have mental health issues as well but at the end of the day I have to take my meds, pull my socks up and make sure my child has a good life full of love and support and not spend all my time bring self indulgent moaning about my situation.

Whoops that turned into a bit of a personal rant. I do have breaks from the harkles from time to time but I miss this thread and the posters, you have got me through some tough times without you even knowing with your wit, humour and thoughtfulness. Love you all xx

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 68
I'm not up to date with this thread on dipshit and his wife. I came across the ADHD diagnosis from Dr Mate, who I had never heard of before this charade of a sales pitch to buy waaag. Psychology Today ( 2011) has an article about Dr Mate questioning his practices and whether what he is advising people is safe. It was an interesting read. Seeing as Dr Mate blames all his own issues and trauma on his own mother who put the Dr into a safe environment for 5 weeks, when the doctor was a year old, so that the nazis wouldn't take him.
The doctor has issues that he needs help either himself before advising other people for popularity and financial gains.. but like attracts like right?
Mate would obviously have preferred that his mum had handed him over to the Nazis, as that was the correct thing to do. He looks like frog that's been run over now having had a relatively normal life, so imagine what he'd look like had he been in Auschwitz.
Yes, he's full of resentment that he didn't grow up in Poland and has carried the trauma all his life of not being starved to death and made to work digging up stones. hole.

Christ said "Beware the bogus prophet healers as they shall rain falsities upon the dumb oxen, and I shall smite them with my sword" (owtte)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I'm not up to date with this thread on dipshit and his wife. I came across the ADHD diagnosis from Dr Mate, who I had never heard of before this charade of a sales pitch to buy waaag. Psychology Today ( 2011) has an article about Dr Mate questioning his practices and whether what he is advising people is safe. It was an interesting read. Seeing as Dr Mate blames all his own issues and trauma on his own mother who put the Dr into a safe environment for 5 weeks, when the doctor was a year old, so that the nazis wouldn't take him.
The doctor has issues that he needs help either himself before advising other people for popularity and financial gains.. but like attracts like right?
For what it’s worth…an ADHD diagnosis just opens the door to yet another legal prescription drug to add to RC’s medicine chest of “wellness” - Adderal. While it has its place & is beneficial for many, it is also highly abused by adults both young and old. It’s legalized speed. If you take it as prescribed and eat as you should, it is very beneficial in keeping you focused. If you abuse it you’ll have zero appetite and a LOT of sleepless nights. And, when you go extended periods w/out good, solid, sleep, you will suffer greatly from a mental health standpoint and even begin to hallucinate. It’s not pretty…

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Lying,leeching,lowlife,Lily livered limpet.

A bleeping fraudulent ,fuckwitted,friedbrained faggot!!

Yes I know it's a slang term for gay but I reckon he has always swung both ways especially poking around in the Ho's bleeding coalhole who could blame him!!
Coalhole??? Bwahahaha
😹😹😹😹😹😹😹😹😹😹😹😹😹😹😹😹😹😹

P.s. We ABSOLUTELY need a Nutflix letter writing ting BC while Chris Rock went anti-woke (his portion was around a 1:10) the full live event was over 3 hours. The disappointment was real; the event had a cool intro sung by Bono that was epic and a great pre-show. Immediately after CR they had a panel including 3 black and 2 white panelists. The young black woman said the BRF CREATED slavery and I lost my tit. David Spade STOPPED Dana Carvey (Canadian?) from answering and said "It's a TRAP we're changing the subject NOW!" duck you Nutflix. We see you. Does no one read history or own a bleeping map? TWATS.

It's obvious Haz wants a free hall pass to be a junkie and justify his endless RX for Adderall and stimulants. What BS. I have low level Aspergers and ADHD and have never taken meds. Grow up man we all have problems.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
he's just loving all the attention, I think the could actually be worse than her. He is a thoroughly nasty piece of :poop:
I know I’m a broken record 😉 but I’ve alwaysssssss said he is the nastier of the two and I’m pleased to see more and more people seeing it too.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
I have to say I have watched a few videos from the Harry and Dr Gabor interview and I have to say the video quality wasn't the best as the sound was muffled which made it hard for me to understand what Harry and Dr Gabor were saying to each other and the video quality looked poor as it times the footage looked blurred.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
So they've been kicked out if Frogmore Cottage (bold because they didn't get Frogmore House) and offered an apartment in Buckingham Palace.

I think the wording from a RF source was to stay in when they visit - they've not been given a residence. Shoving them in BP keeps them away from everyone else so it makes sense.

Moving to "email correspondence" regarding the Coronation as confirmed by their spokesperson... my first thought was that's not an invitation that's a list of expectations and limitations. It will also clearly define their time with the public and they'll have to agree before they get an invitation. The latest is they won't dare decline as they'd become irrelevant which kind of indicates they're being backed into behaving/agreeing.

Reactions: 35
I have to say I have watched a few videos from the Harry and Dr Gabor interview and I have to say the video quality wasn't the best as the sound was muffled which made it hard for me to understand what Harry and Dr Gabor were saying to each other and the video quality looked poor as it times the footage looked blurred.
Did any viewer questions get answered or was that a con to get more $$$$?

Reactions: 18
@Chita can they be stopped, this one was obtained from Twitter I think, it's a bloody cheek though even though all of us on here want you to have that recognition but you are anonymous just a name.

Bleeding people always have to copy someone else's talent, just don't stop posting on here please, we all love ya Chuck!!

Is it true that the Dr Mate guy got all his info on the Royal family from this source.....................................
pshychiatrist watermarked.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
For what it’s worth…an ADHD diagnosis just opens the door to yet another legal prescription drug to add to RC’s medicine chest of “wellness” - Adderal. While it has its place & is beneficial for many, it is also highly abused by adults both young and old. It’s legalized speed. If you take it as prescribed and eat as you should, it is very beneficial in keeping you focused. If you abuse it you’ll have zero appetite and a LOT of sleepless nights. And, when you go extended periods w/out good, solid, sleep, you will suffer greatly from a mental health standpoint and even begin to hallucinate. It’s not pretty…
Is this why That one is pushing all this bullshit onto dipshit ? Would sound so much better if he was the crazy one in a divorce case.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
This is frightening.
I’ve had a feeling for some time that Haznofrog could be heading down this road and may end up committing some terrible crime because of his mental state.
Is this why Frogmore has been taken from him ….. to get him away from W&C and family, and offering BP if ever he visits so he is away from all other members of the RF as well?

I think this is another reason why most of America is turning against him. His ex army status gave him the respect of the USA, now they see him as a security threat.
The Americans I know ALL understand that national security and the security of the President is paramount, and they are very anti anyone who puts that/them at risk.
They know that the British Royal family has to be protected in the same way. The Monarch is our head of state and "the crown" is at the heart of all our laws and legal systems etc etc. - anyone putting them at risk must be removed from a position where they could cause harm,

This bomb must be defused.

Now the whole world knows the truth, so everyone is coming around to understanding something needs to be done about the Harkles.
I still think Ben Wallace is working hard to deal with this.
---
love this @Cinnamon.girl It’s been a while since you went full pelt into the Gruesomes like this …. So funny and witty, I’ve missed these posts from you recently. We’ve all been a bit weighed down with Wank and Yank so some light relief from your good self is more than welcome. 😃

I agree.
More please.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.