Harry & Meghan #317 From Invictus to Evictus

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Promoting the use if psychedelic drugs is not a good thing as it can affect some people really badly.

I've taken magic mushrooms 🍄 many years ago and have trauma thinking about it now.
I remember thinking that my friends face was melting like a candle, then my boyfriend had a wolfs head and one person with us kept endlessly screaming because she thought she was being attacked.
He is being completely irresponsible talking about tripping etc as he is. Making me very angry. I had a couple of bad trips years ago, when I was already in a dark place, because some moron suggested it would help. It definitely did not, and caused further untold issues that I am still dealing with years later. If he had any expertise at all on mental health he would know not to go there or to temper any mentions with warnings. He's bleeping dangerous.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 57
I can't keep up with it all nana.
People are sharing stuff all over the place.
I feel safer here in these threads with you all. I've been hiding under a blanket in the VIP room for 2 days thinking WTF is happening.

Is it true Jennifer Aniston is a member of the private club they dined at the other evening and that she has complained that them calling the backgrid photographer is unacceptable and she wants their membership cancelled??
@Chita can they be stopped, this one was obtained from Twitter I think, it's a bloody cheek though even though all of us on here want you to have that recognition but you are anonymous just a name.

Bleeding people always have to copy someone else's talent, just don't stop posting on here please, we all love ya Chuck!!

• Heart
Reactions: 36
It's all too easy to blame past generations. Perhaps the Queen had some trauma herself (who doesn't). There was a war going on when she was a child, and then she became Queen and had to cope with everything at a very young age when her father died.

What Harold is lacking is 'resilience', something that has gone out of fashion and turned everyone onto whingeing babies. The stiff upper lip (fortitude in the face of adversity) was always used to overcome difficulties and rise above them but now it's derided as everyone wants to parade their feelings in public for sympathy. Yuk pass me the sick bucket 🤮
Just to make it clear I wasn’t calling TQ for her parenting skills I was praising her for her years of service to the people which she put before everything else. Her idea of service was worlds away from Haznofrog’s idea of being of ‘service‘ to people ….. he does it to make money and line his own pockets ….. something which wouldn’t even cross the mind of the late Queen. He is a fraud, a charlatan, a pretender …. And that is why our late Queen will be turning in her grave.

• Sick
Reactions: 32
I feel safer here in these threads with you all. I've been hiding under a blanket in the VIP room for 2 days thinking WTF is happening.

Is it true Jennifer Aniston is a member of the private club they dined at the other evening and that she has complained that them calling the backgrid photographer is unacceptable and she wants their membership cancelled??
One things for sure Chita it looks like everyone is turning against them as they have all had enough and are calling them out.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Just to make it clear I wasn’t calling TQ for her parenting skills I was praising her for her years of service to the people which she put before everything else. Her idea of service was worlds away from Haznofrog’s idea of being of ‘service‘ to people ….. he does it to make money and line his own pockets ….. something which wouldn’t even cross the mind of the late Queen. He is a fraud, a charlatan, a pretender …. And that is why our late Queen will be turning in her grave.
Lying,leeching,lowlife,Lily livered limpet.

A bleeping fraudulent ,fuckwitted,friedbrained faggot!!

Yes I know it's a slang term for gay but I reckon he has always swung both ways especially poking around in the Ho's bleeding coalhole who could blame him!!

• Haha
Reactions: 38
So he's happy to publicly confirm the Palace have requested his presence but his response will be undisclosed 🙄
View attachment 2005512

And here we go folks.......Smeg was amazing but the Palace ruined her life 🙄

They are both twats

View attachment 2005515
twit encouraged everyone in Royal family to have therapy? Imagine if the therapist revealed that all their trauma was due to him? :p
Would this then be the wrong type of therapy?:rolleyes:

(Mind you, it might be amusing to watch how the family treated him after all their inhibitions had been removed by a potent dose of hallucinogenics… :unsure:🤣)

• Haha
  • Heart
Lying,leeching,lowlife,Lily livered limpet.

A bleeping fraudulent ,fuckwitted,friedbrained faggot!!

Yes I know it's a slang term for gay but I reckon he has always swung both ways especially poking around in the Ho's bleeding coalhole who could blame him!!
Hahahahahaaaaaa🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I suspect the top headline should read Prince Harry encouraged BY a everyone in the Royal Family to have therapy because he is definitely not an advert for the benefits of counselling.
If they didn’t need therapy before, they will now after three years of constant attacks and betrayals of trust!

Reactions: 34
I wonder how long it will be before Hazno realises the ultimate victimhood of becoming a trans woman 🥴
He should just go for it, tell everyone he is now called 'Ladyboy Diana' and walk around LA in a dress. I guarantee everyone will call him 'stunning and brave' then 😄
Yes a cunning stunt!!
The cupid stunt being a cunning stunt?
All in the best possible taste of course.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I was in awe of the Dukes of Kent and Gloucester during the period of HMQEII's funeral.
There is no way I could have done all that walking.
Doesn't one of them have a bad hip too.
The Duke of Kent didn't march behind the Queens coffin with other Royal Dukes, Princess Anne and the other members of the royal family from Westminster Hall to the Abbey (To be fair, he is 87! ). He did join the royal procession (with his brother) when the coffin entered the Abbey.

(The other thing I found out is that the rest of the Royal family affectionately call him 'Steady Eddie').

• Heart
HRH Markle invested in this Instant Stoat Milk Latte scam, and now everyone's advised to avoid these fake "wellness drinks" packed with lead, carcinogens, adaptogens, magic mushrooms, ethical bat droppings and steroids - get yours here!
Best of all, produced by Women in the Far East on 30p an hour! Or 50 Cents!!!
What's not to like!!
$4.50 per shot, in aid of Enforced Far East Womens Labour. Pay here!

By TANYA SHARMA FOR DAILYMAIL.COM

Things blew up when Meghan sent to her old enemy Porker a holiday gift basket containing these contaminated products, and the WeightWatchers scammer was shortly afterwards lifted by crane into intensive care in Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital.

This was a sweet nod to where her Goddaughter NoLegsLil Hewitt-Mountebank-Dyer was not born after an emergency caesarian, underwater birth, laughing gas, drips and multiple epidurals supervised by none other than His Royal Sphincter the Duke of Essex.

Haddock Goop candles were lit, and Ob-Gyn Stoat crooned as he sucked on magic toadstools and laughing gas to draw the spirit of mummy into the room. Doctor Stoat Sphincter then skilfully eased his imaginary daughter into the world ensuring that the first face she saw was his Rhodent Visage.........

The Ho immediately rose from the birthing pool, shook off the drips, gas mask, bandages and epudural lines. The Royals were whisked from Portland Hospital or Lindo Wing by armoured car flanked by MI5 outriders to the roar of cheering crowds lining the streets, with the Stoat in the back shrieking and pointing, as high as a kite
read more, or not...

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Your excellent cartoons have popped up on the army rumour site, but with attribution and link to Twitter.
Easy for me to say, but view it as your talent & humour reaching an audience that it deserves.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Returning to the thread, seen a load of stories in the Daily Mail, Chris Rock, Rebel Wilson
and that latest interview. What the actual duck?? Can't Harry just shut the duck up?

I seriously hope that Jennifer Aniston is going to get the harkles membership taken off them. Not only because of the photographer but because Jennifer is huge friends with Courtney Cox and it would be excellent revenge for haz ratting on Courtney having mushrooms in her house.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Apologies if already posted

This is frightening.
I’ve had a feeling for some time that Haznofrog could be heading down this road and may end up committing some terrible crime because of his mental state.
Is this why Frogmore has been taken from him ….. to get him away from W&C and family, and offering BP if ever he visits so he is away from all other members of the RF as well?

• Wow
This Omid Scobie really is wet little flannel isn’t he. Is he really saying some opportunistic money making shrink gave a better insight in a 60 minute ‘recorded live’ interview than that drivelling autobiography Harry put out at the beginning of the year?
You could have saved your money pals. In fact why don’t people STOP buying what these toerags are merching, because it’s all a waste of money. Perhaps redirect that money to the Elephant charity that were supposed to benefit from her Disney fee, or the Mayhew Trust who put out her PR and only benefited from a £10 donation, enough to buy a couple of packs of Schmockos.

• Sick
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.