Harry & Meghan #317 From Invictus to Evictus

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Very good point, always smoke and mirrors with them...

Screenshot_20230305-144529.png

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I’m 100% sure that the eviction was more about protecting the Waleses than anything else. Not just their privacy but their actual safety, given how much the Narcs both hate them. I think the timing just after Spare is misleading since the decision will have been made months before that (probably as soon as W&C moved). After all, the RF hadn’t been vindictive previously; despite the obvious fury they’d just patiently let the gits get on with destroying themselves. But the heirs living a few hundred feet away from a pair of alcoholic, drug abusing, unstable, vengeful nutters with an army of deranged sugars was not something that could be allowed!!

Plus I’m not sure I believe they’ve been offered anything in BP. Wouldn’t surprise me at all if that was Smeg bullshit - palace sounds much grander than cottage after all. They gave away images and security details about the place - why would they be allowed to stay inside it with potential access to working royals, state business, world leaders etc?

ETA also today’s statement is careful wording. “Email correspondence” is not necessarily an invitation! More likely a
list of arrangements had been sent and if they don’t agree to all of them, they won’t be invited!
I don't think any of the Royal family like living at Buckingham Palace. It's too exposed in the middle of London. They all seem to prefer private estates in the countryside. Although of course Smegz might like it.

I agree that Frogmore being taken away from them was probably due to proximity. Of course William doesn’t want the chance that his mad brother could appear at his door!

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I'm not up to date with this thread on dipshit and his wife. I came across the ADHD diagnosis from Dr Mate, who I had never heard of before this charade of a sales pitch to buy waaag. Psychology Today ( 2011) has an article about Dr Mate questioning his practices and whether what he is advising people is safe. It was an interesting read. Seeing as Dr Mate blames all his own issues and trauma on his own mother who put the Dr into a safe environment for 5 weeks, when the doctor was a year old, so that the nazis wouldn't take him.
The doctor has issues that he needs help either himself before advising other people for popularity and financial gains.. but like attracts like right?

• Heart
Reactions: 36
He is being completely irresponsible talking about tripping etc as he is. Making me very angry. I had a couple of bad trips years ago, when I was already in a dark place, because some moron suggested it would help. It definitely did not, and caused further untold issues that I am still dealing with years later. If he had any expertise at all on mental health he would know not to go there or to temper any mentions with warnings. He's bleeping dangerous.
And what he forgets is that he is in a very privileged position. He is admitting to a habit, if not an addiction, and he will be able to feed/indulge it in relative safety because of his wealth and the fact that the BRF would probably leap in to save him if things became extreme. He doesn't live in an inner city where all sorts of poisons are cut into the mixture and he will probably never have to resort to desperate measures or crime to feed it if it becomes more out of control. Unlike some of the gullible who will have seen that interview and thought that it's okay, because H does it. imbecile manchild.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
I don't think any of the Royal family like living at Buckingham Palace. It's too exposed in the middle of London. They all seem to prefer private estates in the countryside. Although of course Smegz might like it.

I agree that Frogmore being taken away from them was probably due to proximity. Of course William doesn’t want the chance that his mad brother could appear at his door!
I think BP was basically seen as offices rather than a residence by the family (obviously there are bedrooms!). Isn't it still going through renovations at the moment?

Although it has great status, it'd hardly be a warm welcome home.

Reactions: 30

KC doesn't like Buckingham Palace. He wants to continue living in Clarence House (which is part of St James Palace).

I still think that KC will offer the Sussex's an apartment in St James Palace (which was good enough for KC after his divorce, good enough for Princess Royal, and good enough for Princess Alexandra). St James is divided up quite a bit, so chances are the Sussex's won't bump into any other Royals.

Reactions: 24
I’m hoping Charles has had a gutful of his disgusting, bitter younger son and he won’t give them rooms at BP or any other royal property should they ever show up here after the Corrie..

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Jings!!! My parents split up when I was a baby and as was mostly the case in the 1960s, I never saw him again. I got one Christmas card with a voucher about 10yrs later when my mum (actually the social security) chased him for child support. £3 a week till I was 16.

My childhood consisted of being told i couldn't have a bike, a tippy-tumbles dolls, a new dress, because I didn't have a daddy. Getting one present at Christmas cos my birthday was too Christmas. And because I didn't have a daddy. Not being able to go on the school trip to Austria and Italy because we couldn't afford it. And because i didnt have a daddy. But strangley my mum managed to go to the bingo most nights.

Do you think this guy Mate would be interested in my tales of woe??? No - I didn't think so!!!

Honestly Harry needs a good dose of reality. Which he will get in spades when Megzy dumps him.

I always thought this wouldn't happen till she secures her next mark. But now I'm thinking she'll dump him anyway and claim that she couldn't live with his depressions and mood swings. And the fact he hasn't come to terms with his mum's death. He's handing her all the evidence she needs.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 44
So he's happy to publicly confirm the Palace have requested his presence but his response will be undisclosed 🙄
View attachment 2005512

But have they requested his presence all they've said is that they've received email correspondence. Could just be denying all of their demands.

View attachment 2005515
If they didn’t need therapy before, they will now after three years of constant attacks and betrayals of trust!
It's well known that KC had therapy years ago, W too.

Reactions: 26
love this @Cinnamon.girl It’s been a while since you went full pelt into the Gruesomes like this …. So funny and witty, I’ve missed these posts from you recently. We’ve all been a bit weighed down with Wank and Yank so some light relief from your good self is more than welcome. 😃
Thank you dear @wisebutwild what a lovely post. XX I'd got a bit negative about KC and conscious of the fact that most people think he's doing well and I don't, and am going against the thread.

Also worried about William and Catherine with the Stoat invitation to the Coronation against all advice. Whether accepted or not it was imo a slap in the face for the rest of the RF, but W&C in particular. We've been distracted by the irrelevant issue of the Frogmore lease on an empty house. So what if he's not a CoS or tax resident, who cares?

What matters is their continued toxic presence in the RF family even staying at BP under close security. No way will they stay there because they'd have to bring the Flatpacks.
They have retired to plot, and I feel that we're being gaslighted and the real picture hidden.
The bold move of terminating the lease wasn't bold at all. It would have been bold to ban them from the Coronation on safety grounds, as the Stoat is dangerous, unpredictable and unstable. Plus he's a security risk but this is never mentioned.

But KC dare not ban them, he's an appeaser and a narc (probably a low level one). One poster said they'd seen more backbone on a squid. But Kevin Maguire (Mirror) says that KC is now "The New Iron King" and everyone's cheering him. Plus cheering him for squishing PA who's definitely a soft target. I'm just generally uneasy about what's going on and never felt this way once when our Queen was on the Throne.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I can't keep up with it all nana.
People are sharing stuff all over the place.
I feel safer here in these threads with you all. I've been hiding under a blanket in the VIP room for 2 days thinking WTF is happening.

Is it true Jennifer Aniston is a member of the private club they dined at the other evening and that she has complained that them calling the backgrid photographer is unacceptable and she wants their membership cancelled??
If Jen didn't complain others will. Most clubs have hotels attached and reciprocal arrangements with private members clubs worldwide. Ours used to host Justin Bieber every bloody time he was touring or decided to visit his weird Aussie cult church (they had a huge branch here). His entourage would stay, be completely annoying and demanding. There was a no cel phone rule to protect our children and members identity; we weren't allowed to take cels into public areas until a few years ago. I'd be the first person complaining if cunts like that used my club for papping. I'm not allowed to snap by kid learning to dive or at tennis then you're not going to bleeping take pics at the valet never mind the car park!!! Justin has only been seen there once since his marriage but it got to the point where we'd call and say "stay away from the club this weekend, it's crawling w Biebers".
I'll look for the name of the one they ate at and see if it's on our list; if it's 2 hours from Monteshitshow it might be close to Anaheim and worth stopping by. THIS is why Smeg uses Beverly Hills Hotel; not a private club where the old money insiders might close ranks. She's not going to be accepted there; he definitely will be if that's the route they choose. Regardless of membership most people will want NOTHING to do with a delusional race-baiting druggie loser, Prince of the UK or not.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
It's well known that KC had therapy years ago, W too.
I’m assuming that they used a bona fide, qualified MH professional rather than an internet charlatan and illegal mind-altering drugs though. Makes all the difference. 😉

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.