Harry & Meghan #317 From Invictus to Evictus

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One article in the press, DM I think, says Harry feels sharing his trauma is a service. TO WHOM? You're one lucky fucker if you don't have your own trauma in your life. Those of us that do DON'T NEED YOURS TOO! Go and have a frontal lobotomy if you're that into experimental treatments for your pain - or suck it up and let others who NEED IT get some support. During those 90 minutes this Dr Mate manages to diagnose that, that, utter BELL END with 4 different conditions. In my work every day I meet families waiting 3 years for CAMHS appointments to get one diagnosis that will enable them to access support and they are buckling under the strain. Just duck OFF Harry, as far as you can, then duck OFF some more.

That's better. Now I can get on with my day.
This is his equivalent of what our late Queen did for 70 years. His version of ‘service’ to all the people, especially those who have suffered trauma in their lives as he can recommend drugs which can help them as they have ‘helped’ him.

Don’t forget Wank and Yank’s famous words “Service is universal”. Our dear late Queen must be turning in her grave. 😢

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
Updated list of articles, including The Telegraph and The Times:

Gabor Maté Interview

H interview Live - 4 Mar 2023
H discusses being diagnosed with PTSD after Diana's death - 4 Mar 2023
Toxic trauma expert Gabor Mate diagnoses Prince Harry with attention deficit disorder but tells him it CAN be cured - 4 Mar 2023
H tells toxic trauma expert Gabor Mate that he’s NOT ‘a victim’ nor ‘looking for sympathy’ - 4 Mar 2023
H shares struggles to be his 'authentic true self' growing up - 4 Mar 2023
H A lot of us in Army didn't necessarily agree of disagree with war in Afghanistan - 4 Mar 2023
H: 'I felt different to the rest of my family - and my mum felt the same' - 4 Mar 2023
H bares his oozing stigmata yet again - 4 Mar 2023
H discusses being diagnosed with PTSD after Diana's death - 4 Mar 2023
H Harry says M was 'from a different world' and she 'helped draw me out' of Royal life - 4 Mar 2023
H opens up about having his nose broken on the rugby pitch during his Eton school days - 4 Mar 2023
H says he felt like the film 'the boy in the bubble' before having therapy - 4 Mar 2023
He's completely beige - 4 Mar 2023
Cautious H careful not to attack members of the RF' says Royal watcher - could be left out of King's crowning in May - 4 Mar 2023
H's 'exaggerated' gestures talking about past struggles sign he is 'desperate for his story to be heard' - 4 Mar 2023
H ‘urged everyone in royal family to have therapy’ - 5 Mar 2023
H: Coming from a broken home made me a 'fantastic candidate' for the military - 5 Mar 2023

A few Frogxit:

Beaming H&M enjoy night at $4,200-A-YEAR private club in LA - furious over eviction from Frogmore Cottage - 2 Mar 2023
Andrew 'doesn't want five-bed Frogmore Cottage - he thinks it's a "downgrade" from seven-bed Royal Lodge' - 2 Mar 2023
Charles's decision to kick Prince Harry and Meghan out of Frogmore Cottage was 'like ripping off a Band Aid - 2 Mar 2023
William Backed King Charles’ Decision to Evict H&M - 2 Mar 2023
H&M are ‘OK’ about leaving Frogmore Cottage - 3 Mar 2023
H&M have no right to moan about being ‘evicted’ - 4 Mar 2023
H&M's children 'may not have relationship with King' after Frogmore eviction - 4 Mar 2023
KC3 will offer H&M a Buckingham Palace apartment when they visit UK after kicking them out of Frogmore - 4 Mar 2023

The Coronation

KC3 invites H&M to the Coronation despite row over Frogmore eviction and Duke's candid 'toxic trauma' Q&A - 5 Mar 2023

General

M's (very expensive) date night look! - 2 Mar 2023
Inside H's finances from when he met MM to landing £100M with Netflix and book Spare deals... but at what cost? - 4 Mar 2023
Inside the secret world of H&M’s Hollywood members’ club - 4 Mar 2023

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
I wonder how long it will be before Hazno realises the ultimate victimhood of becoming a trans woman 🥴
He should just go for it, tell everyone he is now called 'Ladyboy Diana' and walk around LA in a dress. I guarantee everyone will call him 'stunning and brave' then 😄
@Scotch Mist for a bit of light relief after this mutual exhibitionism and grooming of fur looking for fleas, could you do a picture of Hamster & Hayseed being jointly interviewed by Fraud Mate? X

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I'm so sick of this mental health over-sharing. It just gives some people an excuse and it does a lot of harm to younger people going through natural growing pains. I'm so SICK. OF. IT. As for these tv 'doctors' ... they are just bleeping grifters. The only person I ever thought was useful in the media was Anna Raeburn, remember her? A good old fashioned, no-nonsense 'agony aunt' ... that's what Hazno needs, someone like that, to shout at him: GET A bleeping GRIP. :cautious:
I have a few young people working for me who are always banging on about mental health and it seems to be their go-to excuse for every misdemeanour. It’s used as a get out of jail free card, because they know HR will give them a lot of slack if they wail MH. Also for when they want a day off.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
wow, I wasn't aware they went to Malta without Charles and Anne. Which makes it all so much more sordid about the Dimwit complaining about his lack of father love growing up. Using Scooby Doo's words, THAT is cruel.
Presumably sainted mummy left the boys at home while she was off having affairs and gallivanting on playboys yachts. Doesn't fit his pity party to mention that though.

• Sick
Reactions: 45
Chris Rock (source Daily Fail):

'During his two-and-a-half hour stand-up special, Rock went on a rant about people who are trying to portray themselves as victims when he mentioned Markle.
'Like who is this girl Meghan Markle? Seems like a nice lady, just complaining,' he began. 'Like didn't she hit the light-skinned lottery?'

Rock then took aim at comments she made during a sit-down interview with Oprah last year.

'"They're so racist, they're so racist,"' Rock mocked the Duchess, noting: 'Some of that s*** she went through was not racism. It was just some in-law s***.

'Sometimes it's just some in-law s*** because she's complaining, I'm like "What the f*** is she talking about?"

'"Oprah, they're so racist they wanted to know how brown the baby was going to be",' he again mocked Markle. 'I'm like, "That's not racist, because even black people want to know how brown the baby going to be"

'S*** we check behind the ears - that's a scientific test because you've got to know what kind of black child you going to get,' he joked comparing black skin on a scale from basketball stars Stephen Curry to Draymond Green.

Still, he insisted: 'I know what she's going through, I know what Meghan Markle's going through.

'I know her dilemma: Black girl trying to be accepted by her white in-laws. Oh it's hard. It's so hard, it's very hard - but it ain't as hard as a white girl trying to be accepted by her black in-laws. Now that s*** is really hard.

'Meghan Markle, I know the dilemma. I'm like, "If you black and you wanted to be accepted by your white in-laws then you need to marry a Kardashian because they accept everybody."'
Thanks Sea for the transcript of the DM's article.
I wonder why the DM says Chris Rock made comments on the Oprah interview last year when it was in 2021 before PP passed.
They also said that Chris was saying that black people wanted to know the colour of the gruesomes baby, but I think he was talking about the degree of colour in their own families.

I remember when the series about Chris's life was running and David Caruso owned up to bullying him at school. I think it was for Chris's lunch or money.

• Wow
Reactions: 23
This is his equivalent of what our late Queen did for 70 years. His version of ‘service’ to all the people, especially those who have suffered trauma in their lives as he can recommend drugs which can help them as they have ‘helped’ him.

Don’t forget Wank and Yank’s famous words “Service is universal”. Our dear late Queen must be turning in her grave. 😢
It's all too easy to blame past generations. Perhaps the Queen had some trauma herself (who doesn't). There was a war going on when she was a child, and then she became Queen and had to cope with everything at a very young age when her father died.

What Harold is lacking is 'resilience', something that has gone out of fashion and turned everyone onto whingeing babies. The stiff upper lip (fortitude in the face of adversity) was always used to overcome difficulties and rise above them but now it's derided as everyone wants to parade their feelings in public for sympathy. Yuk pass me the sick bucket 🤮

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Everybody has mental health. Not to be confused with mental illness. Boils my piss!!

• Heart
Reactions: 46
I think I’ve peaked.

5 years ago when there were far fewer of us shining a light on these fuds it was fun.

but now? It’s just pathetic - the entire bleeping world is laughing at them and they still won’t stop. they’ve managed to bore even the haterz.

oh and smegs - if you’re reading this - you are the WORST dressed size 2 obscenely rich woman I’ve ever seen. You have NO style, NO flair and NFI! And im saying this as a woman who’s shopped in evans (that’s lane Bryant to you) since the 80s and sometimes buys clothes in Asda.
THIS. I’m far from a size 2 and I shop pretty much exclusively high street - I have a couple of things that I’ve received as gifts (my maiden aunt used to knit me a Christmas jumper every year until I turned 16 and then until I turned 21 I got American tan nylons and then on my 21st I got a Hermes scarf?!) but I dress for my shape, choosing garments that work on my frame and FIT. ILBW is all fur coat and no knickers, again another pearl from my maiden aunt!

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I wonder how long it will be before Hazno realises the ultimate victimhood of becoming a trans woman 🥴
He should just go for it, tell everyone he is now called 'Ladyboy Diana' and walk around LA in a dress. I guarantee everyone will call him 'stunning and brave' then 😄
Yes a cunning stunt!!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
@Chita your drawing was shown on Quora today and they gave you full credit for it.

Just wondered if you knewxx

I can't keep up with it all nana.
People are sharing stuff all over the place.
I feel safer here in these threads with you all. I've been hiding under a blanket in the VIP room for 2 days thinking WTF is happening.

Is it true Jennifer Aniston is a member of the private club they dined at the other evening and that she has complained that them calling the backgrid photographer is unacceptable and she wants their membership cancelled??

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.