Harry & Meghan #317 From Invictus to Evictus

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it my imagination or are all the bits I have seen are very soft focus around the bald spot to try and hide it?

• Haha
Reactions: 35
At this stage, I believe that the Invictus are just waiting for the Doc to air on Netflix to make the Dimwit resign.
It would be great he he did resign . or was forced to . but I have a feeling that resignation doesnt come into Haznot's vocabulary.He would insist he is trying to help people...
Same old " do as I say .NOT as I do "-

• Sick
Reactions: 30
😃 Here's Hazno experiencing "a sense of relaxation, release, comfort and lightness" after Courtney Cox's toilet started talking to him 😀

Polish_20230305_103351339.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
When is the penny going to bleeping drop with this pair that THIS STRATEGY ISN’T WORKING? We all have difficulties to deal with in life, many have suffered far more acutely and been provided with far less support. Sparry: you think your wife is a wise saviour - enjoy that, at this stage you absolutely need to considering the absolute binfire you’ve made of all prior supportive, loving family and friend relationships. WE have correctly identified her as a selfish, lying, self-serving bullying bleep and there is nothing you of all people (dimwit therapised simp) can do to convince us otherwise.

Seriously just STFU AND LEAVE US ALL ALONE!

And this Gabor person has thoroughly embarrassed and exposed himself as a psychological snake oil salesman. Knows all about the RF trauma because he’s watched The Crown? Jesus bleeping H Christ!

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Not just that 6 month tour but they lived away from Charles for most of his first four years. He was born 48 and they lived in Malta between 49 and 51! They came back for Anne’s birth but were gone again by Christmas. QEII called it the happiest time of her life but her decision to basically abandon her child for the most formative years of his existence was unforgivable IMO. They could have taken him with them but were enjoying the Maltese social whirl too much. The QM’s letters to her daughter from that period are heartbreaking - saying how much Charles is missing them, longs for their return and idolises his parents. She was an amazing queen but a really pretty awful mother to her first two. KCIII has very legitimate reason to feel his early childhood scarred him.

The DP on the other hand had two parents who adored him. He was smothered in love (too much tbh I think) by Diana and it’s always sounded like from Charles too, albeit expressed in a different way. My dad quickly hugs hello and goodbye but never uses endearments or says he loves you, freaks at any remotely emotional scene and once did the exact same knee pat while conveying awful news! I don’t blame him or feel I lost out, it’s just the way he is. He’s wonderful and I adore him but I cannot imagine him gently stroking my face until I fell asleep! KCIII was obviously very loving to his boys.

So maybe Sparold didn’t get hugged by his dad as much as by his mum - boo bleeping hoo! It doesn’t mean his childhood was neglectful. It doesn’t mean his dad scarred him. He’s just looking for excuses to shirk responsibility for being a loser! He needs to grow up and put his efforts into being a functional adult, not a whinging drug addled toddler!
wow, I wasn't aware they went to Malta without Charles and Anne. Which makes it all so much more sordid about the Dimwit complaining about his lack of father love growing up. Using Scooby Doo's words, THAT is cruel.

Reactions: 39
speaking of our "royal" Judas, i remembered that biblical Judas was almost always represented in art with red hair, at least since late medieval times onwards. prophetic.

this is the first hit i got when googling Judas and red hair:

edit: iirc, Mary Magdalene was also red headed, as red hair was kind of a sign of lust and carnal desire. that's an interesting subject that i shall look into.
How interesting that. "The dissembling colour". What about Fungus, who never passes judgment and sits on the fence?
If she's secretly befriending a senile billionaire I bet it's to raise funds for PA.
The more he shares the more he lays the groundwork for both of them for the divorce.

She will paint herself as a woman whose husband didn't do enough to fight for her. He didn't teach her royal ways, he didn't give her the information needed, he didn't get a therapist for her when she was suicidal etc.

Aend he will be painted as a mentally ill man with deep trauma who is incapable of rational thought.

It is going to be the best entertainment, possibly of the century.
He's revealed that his brain has been destroyed by hallucinogens for years. The Ho fed him mind-bending drugs and the fool trusted that what she was giving him would ease the childhood trauma she conned him into believing he was carrying. The worse he got, the more he thought mummy was slipping away, so he took stronger mushrooms to try and hold onto mummy but she's starting to really slip away and he's scared.
She had always been there in his heart, but the drugs are creating gaps in his memory through which mummy is slipping, leaving him crazy and even more dependent on the Ho.

Now this gecko-faced charlatan Mate has been reeled in to add further diagnoses to the Stoat's range of mental illnesses.

If the Stoat ever has to provide his version of events, he won't be credible as his delusion and lies are documented. He's been stitched up good and proper, and it really is sad in a way to see how before our eyes he's been turned into a gibbering mean-eyed wreck.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
Is it my imagination or are all the bits I have seen are very soft focus around the bald spot to try and hide it?
He is a bleeping certifiable,cretinous,carping,creepy craphole.

He really needs the straitjacket approach not sympathy just a deluded,deceitful,demanding,degraded,demonic diva.

What a stark staring fucked up cun t he is and, all by his own hand with the guiding hand of the Slut of Sluttery to aid him on his journey into a drug induced oblivion.

Slut and the Glut playing the violins again.

Piss off to oblivion you pair of demented,deranged dipshits.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
So he's happy to publicly confirm the Palace have requested his presence but his response will be undisclosed 🙄
Screenshot_20230305-101111.png

And here we go folks.......Smeg was amazing but the Palace ruined her life 🙄

They are both twats

Screenshot_20230305-101622.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
I feel like TRF, mainly KC3 and the POW, need to address this like Catherine Zeta-Jones on that scene from the Entrapment when she needs to go between the laser red lights.

- They are hurt, and have been attacked by spinner facts and not defended themselves;
- I think that deep down they still love the Dimwit and are seriously worried about his mental health as he doesn't sound sane at all;
- They know, like the rest of the world, that the ILBW will leave him as soon as she catches some deeper pockets;
- They know the divorce will be ugly for the Dimwit and TRF and they know she will pull any episodes, fact or lies, to attack them in court and play the victim;
- They know she will go for whatever material assets Hazno will have at the time of the divorce;
- They know she will use the children as weapons for their entire life.

So I think they are playing a very tricky game of doing what is best for the country, for them, all the while trying to keep Hazno at arms length but no further, so they can try and bring him back once the ILBW is finished with him.

• Sick
Reactions: 41
And they have been loyal to the queen forever. Dutiful and discreet.
Then that Jack Royston dismissed them as "somw random royals'

That will be how Harry will be viewed in a few years, but not the dutiful, loyal and discreet part.
I was in awe of the Dukes of Kent and Gloucester during the period of HMQEII's funeral.
There is no way I could have done all that walking.
Doesn't one of them have a bad hip too.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Also, how the HELL does he presume to know what Diana felt about life in the RF? He doesn’t see her as a whole person. Only in relation to HIM. Which is normal for a 12 year old, but he is frozen in time in his perception of her. He can hear stories 2nd and 3rd hand from other people (who may have a vested interest in presenting Diana in a certain light to Harry, even well intentioned). He wouldn’t have had the maturity to have those kind of conversations with her before she died. It’s gross that he keeps trotting her out to validate his own feelings and behaviour. He couldn’t just say, I felt like a didn’t fit the mold. No, he has to say she didn’t either. And maybe she didn’t, but she doesn’t need his sorry ass mansplaining for her after all this time.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
So he's happy to publicly confirm the Palace have requested his presence but his response will be undisclosed 🙄
View attachment 2005512

And here we go folks.......Smeg was amazing but the Palace ruined her life 🙄

They are both twats

View attachment 2005515
I suspect the top headline should read Prince Harry encouraged BY a everyone in the Royal Family to have therapy because he is definitely not an advert for the benefits of counselling.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
How interesting that. "The dissembling colour". What about Fungus, who never passes judgment and sits on the fence?
If she's secretly befriending a senile billionaire I bet it's to raise funds for PA.

He's revealed that his brain has been destroyed by hallucinogens for years. The Ho fed him
Well I suppose he has to say that as he is doing the square root of f all regarding any other form of service to the community or world at large. He must spend his days in a drug induced haze talking to all his hallucinations……..THAT IS WHY THEY HAVE SO MANY TOILETS, because he said the toilet talked to him before! No real friends, just porcelain ones.🤪
I’m sorry, but it needs re-iterating….I despise this pair.🤬
My Dad is a mathematician.
I must ask him what the square root of FA is! 🤔 😆
I abhor them too, and they’re in my country!

I must admit…I look forward to seeing if any stories start emerging here, about Richard Cranium paying US taxes. It could get interesting!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Oh, she will go much further: she will claim he was violent - you see bits on this being planted in Waaaaagh - that he forced her to go against his father/whole family, that he forced her to stop being an actress, that his paranoia with security didn't allow her to go to Africa and live a life of service. One tear, left eye, go!
We have yet to come the episode of what she was forced to do with the Flatpacks.
When is the penny going to bleeping drop with this pair that THIS STRATEGY ISN’T WORKING? We all have difficulties to deal with in life, many have suffered far more acutely and been provided with far less support. Sparry: you think your wife is a wise saviour - enjoy that, at this stage you absolutely need to considering the absolute binfire you’ve made of all prior supportive, loving family and friend relationships. WE have correctly identified her as a selfish, lying, self-serving bullying bleep and there is nothing you of all people (dimwit therapised simp) can do to convince us otherwise.

Seriously just STFU AND LEAVE US ALL ALONE!

And this Gabor person has thoroughly embarrassed and exposed himself as a psychological snake oil salesman. Knows all about the RF trauma because he’s watched The Crown? Jesus bleeping H Christ!
You're quite right the strategy isn't working for him, but he lost the plot a long time ago and is now cast as a clown. The strategy is working for his silent invisible assassin though, and the Stoat's cringeworthy appearances and book aren't to convince us that he's a victim, they are part of her strategy.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
I wonder how long it will be before Hazno realises the ultimate victimhood of becoming a trans woman 🥴
He should just go for it, tell everyone he is now called 'Ladyboy Diana' and walk around LA in a dress. I guarantee everyone will call him 'stunning and brave' then 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.