Harry & Meghan #315 Harry Plotter and the Instagram Loving B*tch Wife!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
you are not the only one! but the mists are starting to clear.................... although there's still some fog around!

Mists Clearing
Violet von Westenholz is the lady in brown outside the Abbey at the 2019 service, who also had a girl child in 2019. Violet did go to the wedding and is married to a chap called Archie (?) - Violet's sister Victoria was with Harold before Violet set him up with ILBW (or she didn't & that was Markus). But by Nov 2022 Violet hates ILBW for nicking Harold off Victoria. Violet's dad, 'The Baron', is best friends with KC & KC & W & Harold & the von Westenholtzes went skiing a lot together. The 2 families are all chums (or were). Violet's mother Jane is best friends with Camilla & she has been appointed as her Lady in Waiting. and will be with her as an attendant at the Coronation.
Now I’m really confused.

Victoria got married (and still is) in 2014 which would be 2 years before the bleep came on the scene. So unless she was having an affair with Harold (unlikely unless her husband is a complete sap) I don’t see how the bleep nicked Harold from her!
Victoria was linked to Harold (by the press) as a possible match when they were younger. If they ever got it on I’ve not seen evidence of it.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
It os pay per view. And is getting alammed hard for it: $34 to watch Hawwy get therapized. Mate getting Markled has already started

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Now I’m really confused.

Victoria got married (and still is) in 2014 which would be 2 years before the bleep came on the scene. So unless she was having an affair with Harold (unlikely unless her husband is a complete sap) I don’t see how the bleep nicked Harold from her!
Victoria was linked to Harold (by the press) as a possible match when they were younger. If they ever got it on I’ve not seen evidence of it.
this was the youtube link re Violet & sister -

Attachments

Reactions: 13
don't forget lent and easter weekend! Lent is a time for fasting and wouldn't be right to have a fancy coronation then!
Yeah, that’s why I started with May weekends. Anyway, this was just to point out that such minor events as Aldi’s unpacking anniversary (joking, I think he exists, but may not be living with the gruesomes and is from a surogate)

Reactions: 17
wasn't it available at some point to rent short-term for for filming? - the Harkles often seem to use other places in their videos. It is very fishy.
---

(and anyway Orca wouldn't be bailing them out for any altruistic reason as I don't believe they are that matey anymore, she would merely be seeking to extend her empire)
Maybe it always belonged to Orca and they were ‘renting‘ it from her. Like other things … private jets etc….. they probably thought that because they were such ‘good friends’ of Orca - wedding guest, agreeing to the interview etc, that she wouldn’t expect any payment from them.
This could have been the case for a while but things seemed to have turned sour between them and Orca recently and she may have told them to pay up or move out. This is why we haven’t seen her for a while …… She’s been packing her bags, in between spells of falling to the floor sobbing.
Life at the top must be so tough when you are nice to people just to benefit from them but, when they suss you out and cut you off, the anger is deep. Examples of who she has done this to ….. the RF, Elton John, Obamas, Orca to name but a few.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
CDAN on AGC Blind this - or similar- may already been posted (if so, apologies)
330. ENTERTAINMENT LAWYER 02/26 **4**
If you don't believe that the alliterate one doesn't have multiple social media accounts, then I just don't know what to say to you. She for sure has an IG account because her north of the border former friend even once let the handle's name out. There used to be a Twitter account under that handle too, but since you can read Twitter without signing up, she may have abandoned that one. Meghan Markle/Jessica Mulroney

• Wow
Reactions: 24
Looks lovely! You’re so talented 🍋
Aww thank you! ♥

Before I started painting, I was afraid they would end up looking like that one outfit Smegs wore in one of her Zoom meetings. You know, the one where we couldn't say if it was the filters or a new surgery but she looked ... different. Yes, I'm being polite again 😂 Michelle Obama or someone Smegs likes to copy had won the same print around the same time, IIRC. It was everywhere suddenly. Post first lockdown it was in all the shops ... thankfully it disappeared just as fast because even though it was pretty, it had been markled 🤦

Probably a good thing then that I only had this buttercup yellow paint and no lemon yellow 😂 and if most people say that these are mangoes, I'll order mango oil and make mango-scented candles and fragrance sachets 😂

Smarkly also nearly markled poppies for me (that outfit on the bench, more filters/surgery). Have to think twice now before painting them 😂😂

Which reminds me, re the discussion on women getting titles from their husbands vs men not taking on women's, Sparry and his Ho did break the mould. Instead of taking on her name, Sparry took on her markling abilities and became Sparry Smarkle. Now he goes around markling his family, the organisations he represents/associates with, his todger, his erstwhile virginity, himself. An ethical PR practitioner's worst nightmare. Smegsy's must love him though - so much scope for her to fix her image/ride on his notoriety.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

Wasn't that brand shut down, or at least had some official proceedings going on, for having leaded products?

It os pay per view. And is getting alammed hard for it: $34 to watch Hawwy get therapized. Mate getting Markled has already started
And here I'm refusing to go to my therapist. I would sit with them all day and night if we were getting paid for it 😂 I don't have a todger so never had a frozen one though - is that a must?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Naaah, holding the canopy by QC’s grandchildren has probably the same importance as having little flower girls at a royal wedding. Nothing to do with slimming down/extending the monarchy and some important duties or roles. So not really worth a serious discussion or much fuss (unless we hear some distant sob from across the ocean “it should have been meeee”) 🫢
---

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.