Harry & Meghan #315 Harry Plotter and the Instagram Loving B*tch Wife!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
'How dare you talk to my Instagram Loving witch Wife like that!'
Just love the fact it says "morning gonad"!!
---
What lovely children!

Anyway, what on earth is going on with refried beans? I bought them for the first time last week and it looks like a pile of diarrhoea!

I wonder if 43% has educated the stoat in your American delicacies?
Refried beans are awesome in the right context. I just can't remember when or with what right now!! It definitely involved a lot of cheese and hot spicy meat.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Just love the fact it says "morning gonad"!!
---

Refried beans are awesome in the right context. I just can't remember when or with what right now!! It definitely involved a lot of cheese and hot spicy meat.
Refried beans are delicious! They’re a staple with many Mexican and Tex-Mex dishes, such as enchiladas, fajitas, etc. Damn, now I’ve made myself hungry.

On topic: re: why ILBW has been hiding the past few months. My money is on pregnancy (via a surrogate, most likely). She’ll show up at the coronation wearing a 14-month moonbump and a smug look of satisfaction.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Reek is free to share all in his moanathon but no one can share anything of his or he'll sue 😡
twit.
(Anything for good PR, I am sure will be leaked from his camp 🙄)
Screenshot_20230228-061018.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
I just tried to copy a link but it didn't work & I can't find it again. It was to the effect of:

The Palace tested amniotic fluid which showed Reek wasn't the father of Flatpack 1:so he was forced to do DNA tests which proved he absolutely was.

How the hell did "the Palace" get hold of amniotic fluid? She didn't see any palace doctors?
Why do these reports never include Flatpack 2?

Tell me this isn't a Sussex PR link without telling me this isn't a Sussex PR link!!! Trying to get ducks in a row for the next load of frozen bollocks 😡

I also saw something here / twitter that showed recent pics of her sporting a big bump (could be 3 - 9 month size based on her past experience). Anyone got anything further on this?

• Wow
Reactions: 24
Refried beans are delicious! They’re a staple with many Mexican and Tex-Mex dishes, such as enchiladas, fajitas, etc. Damn, now I’ve made myself hungry.
So they go ‘in’ something, rather than on their own? We put some on the side of the plate, but then decided to add them the the fajitas. Why are they a purée with not an actual bean in sight? Refried makes them sound like triple cooked chips, but they’re not a purée!

Maybe Thomas Markle eats them in Mexico!

Reactions: 14
Sorry, but I don’t believe this for a second! I don’t believe they ever owned it so IMO this is complete shyt! 😆
wasn't it available at some point to rent short-term for for filming? - the Harkles often seem to use other places in their videos. It is very fishy.
---
wasn't it available at some point to rent short-term for for filming? - the Harkles often seem to use other places in their videos. It is very fishy.
(and anyway Orca wouldn't be bailing them out for any altruistic reason as I don't believe they are that matey anymore, she would merely be seeking to extend her empire)

Reactions: 20
Maybe the Smarkles can finally be on the balcony. While everyone else is inside. And then oops! Lt Col Johnny accidentally knocked them over with a candle. Can't punish him, he's cute! 🤷

I got markled again. Had to compare my squished lemon to Smegs - then everything went wrong 🤦

Paint went a-spreading like the Seal Mimicer flitting amongst the polo team. I didn't have lemon yellow paint so the lemons look like mangoes. Or papayas. But they don't have a white line running through them. The highlights also got covered so I smeared them with Smegsy's tear makeup a bit of metallic white paint. And the whole thing is off-centre, like Smegs at the walkabout. Or always. 😂😂

View attachment 1991776
Looks lovely! You’re so talented 🍋

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Now, the fact that Camilla's grandchildren are going to have a role in the Coronation is a blow to the Harkles. It must be exhausting that all that happens in the world is about you. Camilla's grandchildren were a part of C&W wedding. I have nothing against them apart from it being in clear opposition of what constitutes a slimmed down Monarchy. By bringing them into the light, they will become satellite royals and therefore not a sign of a smaller royal family.

Otherwise, they are loving grandchildren who have had a close relationship with Charles and Camilla since birth and are a part of the family. More than two American babies that they barely know, whose genetic connection to the family is blurred and whose parents spent the last 4 years trashing everything and everyone the Monarchy stands for.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
here are the real reasons KC has chosen May 6th -
1. - it is George Clooney's birthday and KC doesn't want him turning up to yet another royal event and start taking even more liberties
2. - it is Tony Blair's birthday, the Knight of the Garter cruelly foisted on that noble establishment, - KC doesn't want that slimy toad holding his canopy and anywhere near him when he gets the smearing of the anointing oil

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I don’t think her grandkids will become satellite royals, her children aren’t. Tom Parker Bowles does media food stuff and I don’t know what her daughter does. They will be more people the commentators have to have names written down, like when they mix up the three Lady Spencer girls (two are twins which makes it hard).

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.