Harry & Meghan #315 Harry Plotter and the Instagram Loving B*tch Wife!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
IMO, I guess he only had a couple of May/June weekends (expected nice weather) and this is just a quick brainstorm why the other weekends would not be appropriate also from broadcast perspective:

Apr29 - May1 - May Day, Early May weekend
May 6 - Coronation
May 13 - Eurovision
May 20 - IIHF Championship
May 27 - Pentecost (CoE)
June 3 - Trooping the Colours, HMLQ Jubilee
June 10 - UEFA Champions League finals
June 17 - King’s bday celebration
don't forget lent and easter weekend! Lent is a time for fasting and wouldn't be right to have a fancy coronation then!

Reactions: 19
He didn’t become anything on marriage - he was created a Prince 5 years later (according to the crown tv show so his son did not outrank him). He could not be king as kings outrank queens and the queen was the sovereign. Wife of the king is the queen.
It's not to do with a king outranking a queen, but the fact that a woman takes her husband's title/rank but a man does not take his wife's rank/title. So, for example, Marie-Christine became princess Michael of Kent on her marriage but Jack Brooksbank did not become prince Eugenie. It stems for an old legal doctrine called coverture whereby women had no legal entity of their own but became their husband's property. Queens were exempt so there would have been no prospect of a princess Albert or princess Philip.

Reactions: 26
Time for an afternoon sing song:

Waagh, huh, yeah
What is he good for?
Absolutely nothing, uhh
Waagh, huh, yeah
What is he good for?
Absolutely nothing
Say it again, y'all
Waagh, huh (good God)
What is he good for?
Absolutely nothing, listen to me, oh

Waagh, I despise
'Cause he wants destruction of innocent lives
Waagh means tears to Charlotte's mother's eyes
When his wife starts to witch and fight
Jealous of their lives

I said, waagh, huh (good God, y'all)
What is he good for?
Absolutely nothing, just say it again
Waagh (whoa), huh (oh Lord)
What is he good for?
Absolutely nothing, listen to me

He ain't nothing but a bowl-breaker
(Waagh) Friend only to the money taker
Oh, waagh he's an enemy to all mankind
The thought of waagh blows my mind
Waagh has caused unrest
Within Better-Up generation
Induction then destruction
Who wants to pay? Oh

Waagh, huh (good God y'all)
What is he good for?
Absolutely nothing
Say it, say it, say it
Waagh (uh-huh), huh (yeah, huh)
What is he good for?
Absolutely nothing, listen to me

(been listening to Frankie goes to Hollywood and this seemed appropriate :cool: It basically wrote itself 🤣 )
SO GOOD! Can you please apply to play at the Coronation Concert I would def sign up to see you 😎

• Haha
Reactions: 15
you are not the only one! but the mists are starting to clear.................... although there's still some fog around!

Mists Clearing
Ashleigh, the niece, is the one in the kitchen making cakes with the child who could be Farchie (or not). Ashleigh would have been at the wedding but wasn't invited as officially it would have been odd for her to be there & her mother not (or she didn't fit ILBW agenda)
Violet von Westenholz is the lady in brown outside the Abbey at the 2019 service, who also had a girl child in 2019. Violet did go to the wedding and is married to a chap called Archie (?) - Violet's sister Victoria was with Harold before Violet set him up with ILBW (or she didn't & that was Markus). But by Nov 2022 Violet hates ILBW for nicking Harold off Victoria. Violet's dad, 'The Baron', is best friends with KC & KC & W & Harold & the von Westenholtzes went skiing a lot together. The 2 families are all chums (or were). Violet's mother Jane is best friends with Camilla & she has been appointed as her Lady in Waiting. and will be with her as an attendant at the Coronation.
Fog Around
Who exactly is Farchie?
Who exactly is Lils?

OMG I need a structure chart with pictures to understand all that. 😜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Could it be that in their teeny weeny warped minds they would think it hilarious that their actual ‘baby to be’ was at this event but not being carried by Meagain, wearing her finest moon bump, but inside it’s surrogate mother who was standing there for all the world to see.
I really think they would find this funny …. “look at us fooling everybody into thinking I’m pregnant, but only us and that woman over there knows the truth….. hahahahaha….. two fingers up to the RF and the horrible British press, we’ve conned you all.”

Or am I just being cynical?
After the last few years with all the ‘drahmah’ that surrounds these two despicable people, I can absolutely believe this theory. Absolutely.
---
I've just looked at her Instagram, and there's photos of her pregnant in 2018, but no baby photos til 2022 that I can see
I was hoping someone would check this out. Hmmmm 🤔. Was she a surrogate? 🤔

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
King is Kinging today...

Backtracking more like.

"Political correspondent for Sky News Rob Powell said of the meeting:
"The response from Downing Street suggests the background to the visit was entirely down to a dialogue between the EU and Buckingham Palace with a little pushback from King Charles's team at the idea.

"The political risk for the Prime Minister is that it sours the mood further in Northern Ireland and makes it harder for him to sell his agreement there."

"Sammy Wilson, chief whip of the Democratic Unionist Party, said the meeting would risk "dragging the King into a hugely controversial political issue".

This bit....
"However, I'm getting a sense from Buckingham Palace that they're trying to distance themselves from the idea that it was their decision or indeed the King's decision to meet the European Commission President this afternoon, because the statement from the Buckingham Palace's spokesperson reads, 'The King is pleased to meet any world leader if they are visiting Britain and it is on Government advice that he should do so'."
Mr Walker described the mention of the "Government advice" in the Palace statement as "crucial words".

In other words KC arranged to meet VDL although his aides advised against it. This was a mistake so he's now saying he was advised to meet VDL by Downing Street,
Downing Street say No, it is always up to the King who he meets.
VDL is not a world leader.
Calling it the Windsor Agreement makes it sound patriotic.
HM would never have been pulled into this, but she took the advice the wise people around her which Chuck doesn't.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
HM would have done it because the Government would have told her to do it just like they did Charles.

If you have a representative from another country or organization like the EU the sovereign meets them.

Reactions: 19
View attachment 1990434
She thought he was worth hundreds of millions.
Honestly, to be fair, it's a fair assumption. When you think of how much the other royal families are worth (I read somewhere that Sheikh Hamdan of Dubai is worth a few billion.) Of course if she had done the slightest bit of research she would have seen the Royals don't roll (bad pun, haha) that way.

• Haha
  • Heart
Can anyone remember when we last saw or heard from Megnut? I think it was last year!!!!!

Reactions: 20
W and C's kids will definitely be there. Whether they have any "duties" to perform remains to be seen. I'm sure George and Charlotte will but maybe not Louis.

Don't you all think this publicity about Camilla's grandkids is a dig at the Harkles?
Look at us, we are not excluding any family members.
And to twist the knife, all of Charles' step-grandchildren are being given a role to play but all of his 'blood' grandchildren aren't.

(For the record I believe the children exist but I cannot fathom the mystery around their births. Something smells fishy but I don't know what)
I wonder what the other members of the RF feel about this plan. To me it's inappropriate so soon after HM's death and I'd not be surprised if they are apprehensive about it and also about Camilla.
I used to think just KC was promoting her, but she's now promoting herself. I feel very sorry for William and wonder how he and Catherine feel about the slimmed down RF. Not much news of the other worthy hard-working Royals, but lots of pot-shots at Andy the official hole, the poster-boy for the more streamlined Monarchy, mocked in polls asking if he should be evicted from his 30 bedrooms.

One thing is for sure, a fair proportion of the public don't like the planned grandchildren roles and they don't like Camilla much either, and they see the Stoat's comments as possibly having a grain of truth. Not me saying this, it's a fact and an inevitable consequence of her being seen as pushy.
Camilla would have done better keeping a lower profile so soon after HM's death, and it seems that her judgment is as poor as that of her husband.

I was very sad to read that the Queen won't be on our stamps any more, and miss her greatly especially now and unexpectedly. Probably because what has replaced her is so alien to what she represented, and no amount of oils or jewels will cover it. Something priceless and irreplaceable is under threat that HM guarded for us like a frail but valiant terrier, and I'm not even sure exactly what it is. But I know it's gone. I suspect that she had a good idea what would follow her, but it was out of her hands. Her eldest son is totally unlike her in every way.

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
I'm more upset that there won't be lots of tiaras. I just love all the pomp and ceremony that we perform so well. So I hope at least that Catherine, Sophie and Anne, and possibly Charlotte, will wear tiaras.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I've just looked at her Instagram, and there's photos of her pregnant in 2018, but no baby photos til 2022 that I can see
According to a photo I saw, Talia was 9 months pregnant in December 2021. Based on messages alongside the photo as the photo itself wasn't dated.
She showed photos of the loveliest little girl a few months later in 2022.

Reactions: 14
I'm more upset that there won't be lots of tiaras. I just love all the pomp and ceremony that we perform so well. So I hope at least that Catherine, Sophie and Anne, and possibly Charlotte, will wear tiaras.
I’m gonna buy a tiara at Claire’s Boutique just for the coronation and rock that puppy like the court jester princess I am!! 😁 👑

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I have my tiar all ready. Mr Butterfly bought me one at Christmas a few years ago, after he saw my reaction when Amy fara fowler got one on BIg Bang Theory.

I hope the Coronation is full of Tiaras. I'm just put off. HmtLQ asked that Camilla be respected as the Queen Consort. Chuck & Gladys are another pair who like to chop up what the late QUEEN has said, for their own purposes. She didn't say Queen, she said Queen Consort.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
[
It was the doctors and nurses needing recovery
From remove all those crabs🦀🦀🦀🦀x10000000
---

I think they will use her bunions as filler for her nose as there is nothing original left to work with
Wow :) does that mean she'll have a bunion on the end of her nose instead of the signature Markle uptilt? Or what about a nice bit of hammer-toe?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Lol craze meets crazier

I think Dr Mate and H have a common interest. Those illegal spiritual drugs.
---
Does anyone else think that it is strange that we have never seen any member of the Royal Family holding Archie. If one member of the family touched or held Archie we would have seen it in the Netflix documentary IMO and the fact that no photos were shown in the documentary of the Royal Family with Archie tells me that they never held him.

Didn't TB write that the RF were looking at a shawl. The gruesomes haven't sued him have they.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.