Harry & Meghan #315 Harry Plotter and the Instagram Loving B*tch Wife!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
the arrogance of him!! how does he think that bragging about 'getting away with taking illegal meds/drugs as he has privilege of his birth' will restore his credibility? I hope the authorities pursue this, (and his supplier) :mad:

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
These videos always bring me untold joy. I've seen a lot of the clips before but hadn't see the one nine minutes in of her real face

Reactions: 17
the arrogance of him!! how does he think that bragging about 'getting away with taking illegal meds/drugs as he has privilege of his birth' will restore his credibility? I hope the authorities pursue this, (and his supplier) :mad:
I don't think it is wise for him to talk about these things as it is just going to make him look even worse and if this is going to be discussed the people who have paid for the interview will not want to listen to him talking about his problems. This whole interview feels like it is going to be a complete waste of time.

Last edited:
Reactions: 28
I thought May 6th was the date The Queen had her coronation which was why he picked it?
No... He picked it cos it's my birthday and he wanted me to wear a special crown, as 39 is such a spesh birthday number 🤣🤣🤣 Joking, we're going camping to avoid the whole shebang, because extra Bank Holiday (thanks Charlie boy!)

🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
The latest from twitter - Catherine was a deckhand, Meghan was a deckhand. I couldn't find the tweeter again but I would like to salute that person. The difference summarised with no superfluous words!

Reactions: 15
it seems that Violet went to Harold & ILBW's wedding ... then in 2022, there's this ...
curiouser and curiouser - her parents are best mates with KC & Camilla,... her mother Jane is now one of Camilla's Ladies of the Household.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
The cheek of Charles choosing that date for his Coronation when its the same date as Archie's birthday.

Meghan would never steal the limelight from anyone by doing something on their 'big day.' That would be manipulative.
---

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
As far as Cam’s grandkids, it adds Prince George, the future King as an afterthought. “Oh yeah. Prince George will also,be there. “. It’s non of my business but that just tastes wrong. Like oh great, here‘s another self interested woman trying to up her own self importance. Why are her grand kids promoted over the kids in the Los? Just my casual take on it.
---

Yes, we will be vindicated when the batteries fall out at the coronation in May. Flapack Truthers!
View attachment 1991695
Because their taller 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
curiouser and curiouser - her parents are best mates with KC & Camilla,... her mother Jane is now one of Camilla's Ladies of the Household.

Im getting confused.

There's a woman in brown hanging about outside the Abbey.
There's a woman making cakes with Archie.

Suspected of being surrogate/gestational carrier for Meghan.

Whose parents are friends with the King and Queen???

• Wow
Reactions: 20
I don't think it is wise for him to talk about these things as it is just going to make him look even worse and if this is going to be discussed the people who have paid for the interview will not want to listen to him talking about his problems. This whole interview feels like it is going to be a complete waste of time.
Reek and wise do not go together, never have and never will.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Im getting confused.

There's a woman in brown hanging about outside the Abbey.
There's a woman making cakes with Archie.

Suspected of being surrogate/gestational carrier for Meghan.

Whose parents are friends with the King and Queen???
you are not the only one! but the mists are starting to clear.................... although there's still some fog around!

Mists Clearing
Ashleigh, the niece, is the one in the kitchen making cakes with the child who could be Farchie (or not). Ashleigh would have been at the wedding but wasn't invited as officially it would have been odd for her to be there & her mother not (or she didn't fit ILBW agenda)
Violet von Westenholz is the lady in brown outside the Abbey at the 2019 service, who also had a girl child in 2019. Violet did go to the wedding and is married to a chap called Archie (?) - Violet's sister Victoria was with Harold before Violet set him up with ILBW (or she didn't & that was Markus). But by Nov 2022 Violet hates ILBW for nicking Harold off Victoria. Violet's dad, 'The Baron', is best friends with KC & KC & W & Harold & the von Westenholtzes went skiing a lot together. The 2 families are all chums (or were). Violet's mother Jane is best friends with Camilla & she has been appointed as her Lady in Waiting. and will be with her as an attendant at the Coronation.
Fog Around
Who exactly is Farchie?
Who exactly is Lils?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
He also wants them to apologise so that he can refuse to accept their apology.

He'll then demand an apology to apologise for the apology that he refused to accept.

If they apologise a second time, he'll refuse to accept it and demand an apology for the apology for the first apology he refused to accept ...and so on.

I've typed apology so many times that it doesn't even look like a real word anymore 😂
Anybody looking to apologise to the Stoats only has to look at Jeremy Clarkson. He apologised fulsomely and the Stoats delighted in publicly throwing it back in his face.

They now want a "private" apology from KC and W, whereas iirc previously they just wanted "an apology". They won't get one but can pretend they got one and it was private as they demanded.
The Commonwealth Service was held on 11th March 2019, so if it was Talia leaning against the wall as a pregnant surrogate she'd have had to be at least 7 months gone as
Fark was born in May 2019.

Talia's really tiny, looks under 5 ' tall and has flat thin hair. I don't think she's the woman in brown. Talia met the Ho in 2005 but says she lost touch with her when the Ho started dating Harry. Ofc that might not be true.

"PART3 - IS THIS PREGNANT WOMAN IN BROWN DRESS MEGHAN"S ALLEGED SURROGATE?
Video by
celt news
on
youtube
The mysterious pregnant woman in the brown dress at the commonwealth celebrations.... ignored by the royal family but recognised by Prince Harry and Meghan."

It was on Pinterest in 2 parts but I don't know how to post it. All the RF members walk past her and the expression on her face...! There was a clip of HM looking at her but I can't find it.

The lady in brown doesn't look like Talia and is not as short, plus has much thicker hair. Celt posted a photo of someone who works in an apothecary shop (below) that the Ho visited, and wondered if it might be her. This is a better match but the hair is wrong and I don't think it's her either.
Who is she and what was she doing there?

That area must have top security but she was allowed in.
View attachment 1992563
download (3).jpeg

ETA Just read @BlinkyBill 's post. Well dug up up Blinky. I've personally never believed there have ever been any surrogates.
If it's Violet, why are they all ignoring her if they go skiing together?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Anybody looking to apologise to the Stoats only has to look at Jeremy Clarkson. He apologised fulsomely and the Stoats delighted in publicly throwing it back in his face.

They now want a "private" apology from KC and W, whereas iirc previously they just wanted "an apology". They won't get one but can pretend they got one and it was private as they demanded.
The Commonwealth Service was held on 11th March 2019, so if it was Talia leaning against the wall as a pregnant surrogate she'd have had to be at least 7 months gone as
Fark was born in May 2019.

Talia's really tiny, looks under 5 ' tall and has flat thin hair. I don't think she's the woman in brown. Talia met the Ho in 2005 but says she lost touch with her when the Ho started dating Harry. Ofc that might not be true.

"PART3 - IS THIS PREGNANT WOMAN IN BROWN DRESS MEGHAN"S ALLEGED SURROGATE?
Video by
celt news
on
youtube
The mysterious pregnant woman in the brown dress at the commonwealth celebrations.... ignored by the royal family but recognised by Prince Harry and Meghan."

It was on Pinterest in 2 parts but I don't know how to post it. All the RF members walk past her and the expression on her face...! There was a clip of HM looking at her but I can't find it.

The lady in brown doesn't look like Talia and is not as short, plus has much thicker hair. Celt posted a photo of someone who works in an apothecary shop (below) that the Ho visited, and wondered if it might be her. This is a better match but the hair is wrong and I don't think it's her either.
Who is she and what was she doing there?

That area must have top security but she was allowed in.
View attachment 1992563

ETA Just read @BlinkyBill 's post. Well dug up up Blinky. Any idea whst she was doing there? I've personally never believed there have ever been any surrogates.
no idea why she was there but it would account for Harold & ILBW recognising her. Perhaps the other RF members were ignoring her as she set up Harold & ILB!!! (supposedly!)

Reactions: 14
The Prince & Princess of Wales, enjoying a bit of rugby & football 😃😎❤
ad51ff950156f1daed425c705c2712b4Y29udGVudHNlYXJjaGFwaSwxNjQzOTAxNTY0-2.65054182.jpg
prince-william-duke-of-cambridge-and-catherine-duchess-of-news-photo-1582753843.jpg

---
The cheek of Charles choosing that date for his Coronation when its the same date as Archie's birthday.

Meghan would never steal the limelight from anyone by doing something on their 'big day.' That would be manipulative.
---
It won't work. That cheap slattern and the lying spangle are irrelevant, with only their deranged sugars following them on-line.
The Coronation will be attended by a Million+ visitors to London will be televised throughout the World ( the Commonwealth is 1/3 rd or the World's land-mass) and will be the most-reported News item in the World. We will be watching every minute of it , drink to hand 😃😃😃😎

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Time for an afternoon sing song:

Waagh, huh, yeah
What is he good for?
Absolutely nothing, uhh
Waagh, huh, yeah
What is he good for?
Absolutely nothing
Say it again, y'all
Waagh, huh (good God)
What is he good for?
Absolutely nothing, listen to me, oh

Waagh, I despise
'Cause he wants destruction of innocent lives
Waagh means tears to Charlotte's mother's eyes
When his wife starts to witch and fight
Jealous of their lives

I said, waagh, huh (good God, y'all)
What is he good for?
Absolutely nothing, just say it again
Waagh (whoa), huh (oh Lord)
What is he good for?
Absolutely nothing, listen to me

He ain't nothing but a bowl-breaker
(Waagh) Friend only to the money taker
Oh, waagh he's an enemy to all mankind
The thought of waagh blows my mind
Waagh has caused unrest
Within Better-Up generation
Induction then destruction
Who wants to pay? Oh

Waagh, huh (good God y'all)
What is he good for?
Absolutely nothing
Say it, say it, say it
Waagh (uh-huh), huh (yeah, huh)
What is he good for?
Absolutely nothing, listen to me

(been listening to Frankie goes to Hollywood and this seemed appropriate :cool: It basically wrote itself 🤣 )
@Thalia I've got tears of laughter down my face singing this and remembering it from when I was 18! Brilliant!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: 🎼 🎼 😘
Going to sing it again (good job I'm alone!! )

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.