Harry & Meghan #315 Harry Plotter and the Instagram Loving B*tch Wife!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
it does look like the same lady - and is that her son? ???? ???? :unsure:
It is supposedly Ashleigh and Archie as it featured in the Netflix documentary, but I have to say the more you look at it the more it looks like Talia with Archie. But it is noticeable that she has only posted things about her daughter who turned 1 in January, in fact looking through her Instagram page it looks like she never was pregnant in 2018 as there are no pregnancy photos and it appears that her daughter is her only child.
So, although the woman in the brown dress looked like her and was definitely pregnant it may not have been her after all. Perhaps the woman in the brown dress was Violet Von Westenholtz after all.

Reactions: 25
Mirror - today
article refers to sacking of Farchie's first nanny employed when Doris went back to the US..
this was due to an overnight 'incident'
the nanny was 'unprofessional' and 'irresponsible'

(I wonder what her side of story of 'the incident' is ?)
Probably left the doll out in the rain overnight......

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
When the Queen ascended the throne, Prince Philip didn't become King, just became Prince, Duke of Edinburgh. So Camilla could become Princess, Duchess of Cornwall (I think that is her title)....
He didn’t become anything on marriage - he was created a Prince 5 years later (according to the crown tv show so his son did not outrank him). He could not be king as kings outrank queens and the queen was the sovereign. Wife of the king is the queen.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I so want South Park to do another episode showing 'the kids' ...... little spitting images of the Gruesomes being taken out of Ikea boxes and being assembled by the Prince and Princess of Canada! ........... I would love it. 🙏 😂
Nobody would believe he could assemble something from IKEA though

• Haha
I agree that she has an agenda and wouldn't be at all surprised - she seems to have distanced herself completely from anything he's done publicly since the Netflix faux-series. She doesn't appear to be anywhere in his vicinity and possibly neither of them are in Montecito. If the Getty rumours are true then she would need a 'cover story'. :mad:
Probably trying to avoid the collection agencies 🤭🤭🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Does anyone else think that it is strange that we have never seen any member of the Royal Family holding Archie. If one member of the family touched or held Archie we would have seen it in the Netflix documentary IMO and the fact that no photos were shown in the documentary of the Royal Family with Archie tells me that they never held him.

Charles is probably thinking how lifelike the baby dolls are these days 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
IMHO I think Charles set the date for to Coro at Archie’s bday because he wanted to ensure they would be in the country and he could see his grandson.
IMO, I guess he only had a couple of May/June weekends (expected nice weather) and this is just a quick brainstorm why the other weekends would not be appropriate also from broadcast perspective:

Apr29 - May1 - May Day, Early May weekend
May 6 - Coronation
May 13 - Eurovision
May 20 - IIHF Championship
May 27 - Pentecost (CoE)
June 3 - Trooping the Colours, HMLQ Jubilee
June 10 - UEFA Champions League finals
June 17 - King’s bday celebration

Reactions: 27
She does resemble the 'lady in brown' and Google says she gave birth to Lyra in July 2019 so that accounts for that pregnancy. Her sister was a previous girlfriend of Harold. Violet is credited for the match between Harold & ILBW.
it seems that Violet went to Harold & ILBW's wedding ... then in 2022, there's this ...

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
IMO, I guess he only had a couple of May/June weekends (expected nice weather) and this is just a quick brainstorm why the other weekends would not be appropriate also from broadcast perspective:

Apr29 - May1 - May Day, Early May weekend
May 6 - Coronation
May 13 - Eurovision
May 20 - IIHF Championship
May 27 - Pentecost (CoE)
June 3 - Trooping the Colours, HMLQ Jubilee
June 10 - UEFA Champions League finals
June 17 - King’s bday celebration
I thought May 6th was the date The Queen had her coronation which was why he picked it?

Reactions: 22
This strikes me as totally bizarre I guess I’m really ignorant but I’ve never heard of anyone having a pre operative procedure i’ve had “procedures” aka surgery I had a tumor removed and a knee ligament replacement both of which were outpatient procedures. anyone have a medical background have an insight into any actual procedure that would be preoperative and require inpatient admittance
Maybe a D&C followed by a hysterectomy? Mum was supposed to have that but docs just did a D&E (I think) and didn't do anything further. We took her home later that day, but that's only because it was a private nursing home. She definitely needed more post-op care, though I don't remember if it was in general or due to her specific health conditions.

ETA: It was exploratory surgery to be followed by the hysterectomy, but they just did some scraping and a biopsy instead. So makes sense to call it a 1+1.

Can't think of any other pre-op procedures requiring inpatient care. There must be some though. Kind of vaguely remember an acquaintance staying in a very luxurious hotel hospital room before her rhinoplasty. She hadn't specified the pre-op stuff, but she was in at least a couple of days before the surgery.

Maybe they kept Smegsy on request of the Flatpacks + Pablo. The longer she is away the more relaxed they can feel 😂😂 #freepablo

Probably left the doll out in the rain overnight......
Amelia Jane left out in the rain! 😂 I wonder if Smegsy has a kite 🤭

Nobody would believe he could assemble something from IKEA though
That makes me want to watch The Big Bang Theory. The episode where Penny starts a business so the boys take over and discuss putting a server etc in her room 😂 just put it on. Now I'll sleep well. I find Sheldon's lectures to Penny quite soothing 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I thought May 6th was the date The Queen had her coronation which was why he picked it?
Might be this reason too. Anyway, Archie was not one of the reasons to consider for sure (he is probably almost never taken into consideration by his own ehmmm “parents”). Can’t wait to see some sugars upset about it though lol.

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.