Harry & Meghan #315 Harry Plotter and the Instagram Loving B*tch Wife!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh jeez... she always defaults into trying to make the world feel sorry for her. She never succeeds with "admiration" nor "aspirational" so she goes for "pitiful".

Odds are she underwent some beauty/plastic procedure: about a month ago there were some blinds about it. She may now spin it into some medical condition to turn the tables on their lousy reputation.
This strikes me as totally bizarre I guess I’m really ignorant but I’ve never heard of anyone having a pre operative procedure i’ve had “procedures” aka surgery I had a tumor removed and a knee ligament replacement both of which were outpatient procedures. anyone have a medical background have an insight into any actual procedure that would be preoperative and require inpatient admittance

Reactions: 27
This strikes me as totally bizarre I guess I’m really ignorant but I’ve never heard of anyone having a pre operative procedure i’ve had “procedures” aka surgery I had a tumor removed and a knee ligament replacement both of which were outpatient procedures. anyone have a medical background have an insight into any actual procedure that would be preoperative and require inpatient admittance
Not sure of any, but even when I had spinal surgery my pre-op was a 20min standard outpatient appointment - going through any allergies (for a potential reaction to sedation), ECG, blood pressure stuff, and any questions/worries about the upcoming surgery. I was shitting myself about the whole thing but obviously the nurses are used to dealing with these things all the time 🤣

Reactions: 25
how about we turn the narrative around and blame Diana for preventing Charles from marrying the woman he always loved???
If she'd have stayed out of his way he might have remained single long enough for Camilla to divorce Andrew Parker-Bowles [or even never marry him in the first place] and marry her.
I think that blame lies with the queen and Prince Philip and maybe parliament for not facing the reality of the changes in society

• Heart
Reactions: 23

she'll have turned up three days before the procedure.

LIke she did for the pre wedding three days before the wedding.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
There was plenty of speculation about the lady in brown who was pregnant and many thought she was Archies surrogate mother!
download.jpeg

It looks like the same woman but it's difficult to see the other one as it's a bit blurred. There's a much clearer one of the woman in brown somewhere but I can't find it, and she looks very like the one in the photo above. If she was a stylist or a photographer she wouldn't be standing by the RF like that, plus she's just got a handbag. She just looks weird anyway.

Reactions: 22

It is supposedly over with Getty

i hope this is true.

Well done to his family for saving him from her claws.

Shame Harry's family didn't do the same.
As horrid as he is, I still think he'd have been less loathesome if he'd married an upper class or an upper middle class gal who knows how the Royal family works and who calmed him rather than encouraged him to be vengeful and peevish.

Reactions: 35
Removing one’s head from one’s arse is a delicate procedure!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I just posted a Celt video where at the end she showed a short clip of a pregnant Ho.
IF TRUE this moonbump has been strapped on for the Coronation, whether she's here with the Stoat or not. It's designed to put pressure on KC, detract from the Coronation and grab the limelight as much as they can. She's too fat for yet another miscarriage and pilgrimage to the banyan tree, but you never know.
Does anyone else get loads of other video boxes popping up on the screen when it gets to the moon bump clip?

Reactions: 14
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Thought I had read that Wills was going to swear on behalf of all the Dukes, to save time and preventing the older Dukes having to bow to the King and walk backwards down some steps. I also think it could be a good move because if Haz comes and had to do the above he would either refuse or be so ‘filled with Dutch courage’ he would make a cock up of the whole proceedings. JMO
Just think of his behavior at that Statue unveiling

• Sick
Reactions: 28
When the Queen ascended the throne, Prince Philip didn't become King, just became Prince, Duke of Edinburgh. So Camilla could become Princess, Duchess of Cornwall (I think that is her title)....

Reactions: 21
KC was awaiting 'further information' - I would like to think that he is requesting them to provide evidence that the births of Aldi & Lidl fulfil the constitutional criteria - but knowing how things get fudged to appease then it could all just get rubber stamped. :(
KC might say he's awaiting information but he isn't, he's treading water. He knows they can't provide legitimate documentation about the Flatpacks, and therein lies the problem. They know that he knows they can't provide it.
Well, she was well & truly wrong on both counts..
Talia Brown Thall ex stylist is even shorter than the Ho and her hair looks thinner, longer face and forehead. Do you think it's the same woman? I don't.
Don't like the one with Catherine....:oops:
There's a story here but I've not got a clue how to investigate it.
download (2).jpeg
download (1).jpeg
images.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 25
View attachment 1992183
It looks like the same woman but it's difficult to see the other one as it's a bit blurred. There's a much clearer one of the woman in brown somewhere but I can't find it, and she looks very like the one in the photo above. If she was a stylist or a photographer she wouldn't be standing by the RF like that, plus she's just got a handbag. She just looks weird anyway.
it does look like the same lady - and is that her son? ???? ???? :unsure:

• Wow
Reactions: 20
I'm sick of all the speculation about the Coronation already and we've got another 2 months of this rubbish 😮💨🥴

The only way it'll gain my attention now is if they introduce some dancing kittens.
I want dancing puppies or hamsters 😎😎😎😎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Just think of his behavior at that Statue unveiling
good thinking by those in charge of planning ... reducing the risk of a repeat performance. It was obviously that he was 'off his head' on something - very twitchy.

Reactions: 22
KC might say he's awaiting information but he isn't, he's treading water. He knows they can't provide legitimate documentation about the Flatpacks, and therein lies the problem. They know that he knows they can't provide it.

Talia Brown Thall ex stylist is even shorter than the Ho and her hair looks thinner, longer face and forehead. Do you think it's the same woman? I don't.
Don't like the one with Catherine....:oops:
There's a story here but I've not got a clue how to investigate it.
View attachment 1992227View attachment 1992228View attachment 1992231

Wasn't it supposed to be Violet Von Westenholtz?

Screenshot 2023-02-27 at 21.24.41.png

• Sick
Reactions: 23
Meghan knew she had great legs — she wore skirts that hit at just that perfect spot on her legs, she knew that spot!”

Blink twice if you need help 2019 Talia ;)

(I had a quick look at her insta. She seems to have acclimatised back into society well)

All joking aside, she seems a very stylish and well put together woman, so I don't think we should blame her for any fashion choices made during that time...
Ffs! I've seen better legs on a flamingo!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.